You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Sending A Ghost To The Light

Real Ghost Stories

Sending A Ghost To The Light

 

This is a true story as related by my wife Pamela: One afternoon my mother and I were talking in the living room with a couple of friends. I was sitting next to the window in the living room and I felt this ghost standing right behind me. I felt this person needed help and was in a lot of pain. I told my mother and friends that we had a soul here for me to help who was in a lot of pain. Could we all please help her? Everyone agreed. As soon as we made a circle, the soul came inside me. It was a woman whose husband had killed her years ago. They had two small children. She was a very tall, slender, good looking woman. She was smart and very sweet. Her husband hit her so hard against the wall that he broke her ribs. He killed her with his hands. He always hit her before but I guess he became so much more violent this time. I don't understand how she could have taken so much abuse through all the years of her marriage. She endured so many terrible things and I felt that her family didn't support her. Maybe that was one of the reasons that she stayed in a marriage in which she was abused. She was crying and screaming in pain, so much pain. Tears were pouring down my face. Even after death, this tortured soul was suffering pain.

At that moment my brother Richard walked in the room. He saw my body in so much pain. He sat down and heard everything that was going on. He was terrified for me because he could feel the pain that I was experiencing. So, with the help of the masters, we all told her to go into the light and heal. I remember her being healed. I don't remember the pain quite so well but I remember her sadness. When she was being healed, I could see every bone in her body. Light came from the inside to the outside to close the wounds. The light continued to shine all around her body until she was completely healed. She was covered in light.

When this happened, she became an angel, a real angel. With her face full of happiness again, she gave me a big hug and thanked me for helping her to finally heal her pain. This pain that she had suffered was not just physical. She had lost her children and her family. The man who did this to her served two years in jail and continued living with her children and continued to get support from his family. When she was finally healed, through the grace of the Father, she was smiling and thanking me for all this. She was so beautiful. I held her in my arms and I wished her good luck and she was gone, gone to find the light. Then I came back to my body. I could feel that my body had gone through major stress. Everybody was cleaning up the tears on my face and I could see my brother's terrified face. As soon as he saw I was fine he got up and went into his room without a word.

I asked my mother if she could go and check up on Richard to make sure that he was okay. She did. I went in to talk to him too. He asked me if I had felt the pain. I explained that it wasn't me in pain, it was her. I think my brother was quite shaken by the whole situation. I don't know. He was scared. He was scared. To read more stories like this, see: www.pamelasrevelations.com

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RHood, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RHood (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
Dear Luna17,

Yes, your interpretation of the story is quite correct. Pamela has the ability to leave her body, allowing the soul of another person or ghost to enter it to express itself. In this instance, she felt all the pain of the ghost and saw visions of her experiences. Then, after this soul left her body, Pamela returned to her body. She could then see the ghost transforming into someone she called an angel. That is, the ghost took on the appearance of an angel with all the light that an angel exudes. Pamela could also feel the happiness of this spirit (formerly a ghost), which is also what Pamela senses when angels are present. Perhaps this provides a little more background to her story. But you are right, astral projection and a form of channeling (not to mention clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience) are all involved in a transformational experience like this.
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-16)
I'm sorry that people misunderstood your story. You said in the beginning related, though I think you meant to say narrated then it makes perfect sense how the story was told as if your wife was telling the story. The word relatado in english is narrated, it's similar to related but they do not mean the same thing.

I have heard of people who have abilities like your wife Pamela, and from what I understood from your story was that the ghost became an angel, a spirit. Meaning that the spirit can go into the light, but a ghost cannot because it is stuck in our world. Though I don't think the rest of Pamela's family and friends saw what she saw, not like you said they did. They could of felt the energy like the sadness.

So all of that sounds like channeling where the ghost can communicate through the living. So when the ghost releases the living body during that time Pamela could have seen the transition, the light, and hug the 'lady', because after she saw all that then she came back into her body, right? Like the thing I can relate it to is astral projection, you can leave the body, talk to other astral bodies. If astral projection and channeling are possible then your wife story is legit.

That is how I understood your story when I read it, am I correct?

**In spanish cultures a ghost means that it's stuck in the living world and a spirit (sometimes called angel) is the one who goes to where it belongs heaven, etc.**
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Alright kids. Let's, for the sake of argument, give the author and his/her story the benefit of the doubt. That he/she is the most talented psychic with the most amazing experiences imaginable. Is free advertisement what this site was created for. I'm sure zzsgranny is probably already all over this, but how about if we just exclude website posting from all stories? Authors can set up their profiles, list their websites, and queue readers who want to learn more about the author, to check out their profile. End of story.
I personally think that Pamvid is quite a talented story teller... And give the guy a break, he has a pretty eye.

Lou
huendchen (49 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Well I went to the website linked in this story - called "Pamela's Revelations" - and wow, it is really riveting stuff! The stories are very detailed, unembellished and, I would say, genuine. There is no advertising on this website. I think you should cut the author a break. Go and read some of the stories on his website before being so quick to judge. Just because someone links a website in their story does not make them a fake/fraud. I'm really glad he gave us the website because it's a great read. I think Pamela has a remarkable gift. Her accounts are truly amazing.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
After two weeks of not visiting this site, I have decided THIS must be my comeback post. I'm as bitter and angry as ever, but I have decided to tone down the cut throat attitude a little.

RHood (whether you're Pamela or David, I care not)... I gotta say, I'm having some serious issues with this story. I can parrot what the others have said, but I think I've got a few more questions that I'd like answered. I'll tell you up front I don't believe a word on this thread, so my questions are there to help me decide if I'm being "fair".

SO... This woman became an angel? A real angel, huh? I've never heard of a mortal soul becoming an angel. Maybe I need to brush up on my theology 101 again.

You never explain the history of your/your spouse's psychic abilities, all I see is that your (Pamela) body is wracked with pain in your second paragraph. Where this normally wouldn't be an issue, you've hyped these psychic abilities, yet given little information about what kind of things have been experienced. I'll openly admit, I haven't looked at the site linked, nor do I visit this site's sister page. So I'm at a disadvantage in that area. What I'm understanding is you (Pamela) were possessed by this spirit you knew nothing about other than her being "in a lot of pain". You asked everyone in the room if they would help, why would this spirit need to infest your body to relay what happened to her?

Who are the "masters"? I'm not familiar with this concept in any religion. The closest thing I know of would be Buddhist or Taoist, but I am not in the position to say for sure. I've never heard of "masters" used as a term in Christian denominations (Christian, Catholic, Protestant, etc), Muslim denominations (Sunni, Shiite, etc), Pagan beliefs, Hinduism, or anything similar to those beliefs.

I'd like to know where in Eastern traditions your quote comes from, it's been thrown around methink for far too long to pinpoint origin. Maybe I'm being too picky right now.

The fact several respectful questions were asked and not answered lends the belief that you are making things up and those questions you cannot answer because you haven't invented the response yet. The other option would give more slack for you, and that is the possibility you just didn't see the questions.

So you can always ignore my post, respond in hostile ways as you have to people like Javelina, take the passive approach and tell me that I can believe whatever I want, or you can answer my questions and those before me so people can decide for themselves if you're honest or a con artist.

I don't mean to come across as harsh or mean, I'm just being blunt. If you don't want to feed the fire here, my e-mail is open for you to respond.

-Smoke
Rashidah (guest)
-4
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
Wow I just decided to check in with this story this morning.

Glad to see that there are still immature people here. It is a good thing that I never came here for some cheesy fan club or group. And I definitely could give a rats behind if I am not popular here or not. I never did. So you all can vote this post down too. At least this time you all will have a good reason too. I am actually making it easy for you all. This shows that you have too much time on your hands.

If Rhood is lying then we all will find out in the end anyways sheesh. That is all I am going to say on that.

[at] Rhood

You can send me any notes via my mail. I really want to upgrade that blog. I have been encouraged to do this. I am still sort of new with this blogging thingy 😆

This comment from RHood is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
Mess with the hog, you get the tusks.;)

RHood,
I personally, would like to hear an answer for Zzsgranny's first post. If you and your wife are legit, why did you post on the other site in the first person, when the experiences are obviously your wife's?
As far as your psychological evaluation of others... Not a great way to show that your not placing yourselves above others. IF you see miracles everyday just from living with your wife, then why not post a few of those day to day experiences from your perspective to show us what it is like?... We obviously do not have a clue what it is like to live with spirits.
Also, could you elaborate on why now? Your wife's experiences have obviously happened over the course of her life, but no one here had heard of her until you began to post. If God had given me your wife's talents, I would not have waited until I could get 108 chapters on a fancy website before I extended myself to help others in a public forum. When I type "Psychic Help" "Psychic abilities, helping others" into my search engine, your website doesn't exactly jump to the front.

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
RHood,
Nice how you can make up your own little sayings and claim it came from "Eastern traditions". Clearly you don't know me very well. I'm a tireless defender of the young, a mother of grown children who are just as protective as their mother. While I applaud your obvious devotion to your wife and her abilities, it's another thing to have children to raise in todays world where access into their lives has become as crowded as a freeway during morning rush hour. Parents have much more to be vigilant about. You are just one of many that needs to be held up to public scrutiny. You'll not get a pass from me, especially with the off handed manner you've decided to use as your defense. If you care nothing for the the feelings of the parents of the youth you are attempting to get to, then your problems have just begun. I don't back off, trust me on that. It's not in my nature to invite the sweet talking stranger into the parlor for tea. Not in todays world where children disappear, never to be seen or heard from again and it's later discovered they had met with a stranger they'd made friends with on the internet. Not today pal, no way. 😐
RHood (1 stories) (6 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
To aya22,

Thank you for your post, which makes sense to me. As someone who is new to this site, I have not had an appreciation for the issue of false stories until now. For what it is worth, I believe that every story that I have transcribed is true. This is not some kind of one-off practical joke. As you can gather from the aforementioned site, I have spent a full year transcribing stories. There are 108 chapters and more than 110, 000 words.

To zzsgranny,

I now have a greater appreciation for your task of rooting out those who "are not on the up and up" and I applaud you for being vigilant in this regard. One must always be skeptical in the best sense of the word. And you don't have to delete negative messages on my behalf. I can handle myself.

To thebee,

There is no intention to make myself "sound like a miracle". If anyone is a miracle, it is my wife, Pamela. A miracle is really something that happens by natural scientific laws that we haven't discovered yet. Yes, so called miraculous things have happened to Pamela. We should strive to understand what has happened, how it happened, and learn more about it.

To Javelina,

Clearly you have some pent-up anger issues here and I choose to regard your comments with compassion, not criticism. Perhaps you have suffered something in the past and you have not healed from this. A wise old saying from Eastern traditions says that when someone criticizes you, they are actually criticizing themselves. They are holding a mirror up to themselves. They see behaviour in others that they loathe in themselves. I invite you to meditate on all the unfounded accusations you have hurled at me and compare it to what you have suffered in the past.

In the meantime, I assure you that I am a serious person who genuinely believes that my wife Pamela is a psychic who has very rare talents. She sees ghosts practically on a daily basis and can converse with them and feel what they feel. She often attempts to heal them.

To Rashida,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. By the way, I tried to post something on your lightworker site but the posting mechanism did not work for some reason. Also, I was limited to only 140 characters, which barely allows me to say hello.
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
RHood

Thank you for taking your time off for responding to my post. I really appreciate that ❤

You have cleared up a lot. I was just concerned over some of the skeptical posts here. But you have explained yourself very well.

Some stories on this site do sound far fetched also. But at the end, all that really matters is that you have helped someone moved to the light. And there are some people who do have a lot of experiences to share.

I wish you the best of luck.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
RHood,
I have to agree with thebee on this point; you have put yourself/wife on such a pedestall in each of these cases that you refer to, and that is where the problem begins.
I too have spent a lot of time at the sister site. And in my experience, there are people that fequent sites such as those that I would classify as predators. Not predators in the sexual context, more in the emotional and mental context. Their targets are mostly the young and naive among us who are looking for answers to why they are feeling the way they do and experiencing the things they have. They are seeking validation. Unfortunately, and too often for my taste, they find themselves glomming onto whatever and whoever gives them the what they want to hear, no matter how fantastic and unrealistic it is. Many of them are just seeking an escape from reality, and the more mysterious the answer, the quicker they will run to meet it.
That is the nature of the beast I call puberty. It is far too easy to take advantage of that naivity and draw them into a cult-like atmosphere in which one person sits on high handing down wisdom to the masses who eventually stop questioning whether that wisdom is even relevant.
I've seen far too much of this manipulation in the short amount of time I spent over there to not call it as I see it.
I don't apologize for any insinuations you may feel are directed at you. You may see yourselves as their deliverance but I see you as the Pied Piper leading them into an emotional storm where they'll be manipulated into believing that whatever you/your wife say is the only truth.
As a mother, I must caution you to watch your step. Whenever I see someone trying to lure the younger ones away to another place where they can speak privately I tend to get protective. And honey, you don't want to fight me...seriously.
😐
thebee (18 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
I read the stories on here every night for almost a year now, I'm a sensible 20 year old lad and haven't had any paranormal experiences but I believe most the stories, its just the way you delivered it you have made yourself sound like a miracle. There is many extroadinary people who are humble in that department butt you probley are a nice man.

Zzgranny I love how you defend the website and lay down the law, its loyal and true
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
RHood: I really don't want you to feel discouraged about posting your stories here... One thing you have to understand about our community is that most of us question almost everything... We DO indeed want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... And a few of us have better than good reason, which I will not go into, to root out those we feel may be not on the up and up...

Please feel free to post any further accounts you think may apply to this site... Just keep your web address out of it, and the comment threads, as I will personally see to it that those comments are deleted...

Please read the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page...
chicken-nugget22 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Wow great story! I am going on the website right now, hope to find some great storys.
God Bless!
aya22 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
RHood, I apologize if I offended you as that wasn't my intention. However, you have to admit that some of these sound far-fetched to someone who isn't used to hearing this. You said yourself that many years ago you would not have believed it either, yet because of daily experiences with your wife you believe in her now. Many of us here don't have that to our advantage and would have to believe blindly upon faith. You see, sometimes people come on this site and post stories that many people agree are made up. Sometimes people come on this site to make fun of those on here, to rub it in our faces that 'ghosts aren't real.' However, if the accounts are real, then that is wonderful.
RHood (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Rashida,

I will respond to you because I liked the opinions you have expressed elsewhere.

You are correct in saying that most ghosts tend to remain near the site of their death. This is true in a high percentage of cases. But I have noted that ghosts who are in distress can travel great distances. Indeed, distance is nothing to a spirit. If they sense that someone can help them, it is almost like they can see a little beacon of light from a great distance. I can think of instances in which ghosts have traveled hundreds of miles in search of help. But you are correct that most ghosts remain in the area of their death, generally speaking. All of the stories that I have posted are true insofar as I have faithfully transcribed the tape recordings of my highly psychic wife, Pamela. I will admit to you that some stories sound far-fetched and many years ago, before I met Pamela, I would not have believed some of them. But having lived with her for all these years and having seen her provide proof on a daily basis of her abilities, I am now a believer. I cannot prove that these stories are true becaue proof of the paranormal is impossible. I can only say that I believe them to be true and I have spent countless hours typing out 108 chapters of stories for others to enjoy and learn from. So, there you are. I don't intend to create controversy. I fully realize that there will be many people out there who will call me names. I believe I should not judge other people and call them names in return. Rather, I can only encourage them to learn all the facts before they rush to judgement. If you feel in your heart that this material is for you, wonderful. If you don't, then drive on. It is not meant for you at this time.
Rashidah (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
Usually a ghost will haunt the area it was killed at. They do not go wondering around into somebody else's place asking for help.

I have read the skeptical posts here.

Now I believe that we are capable (duh) of sending spirits into the light. But there are some loop holes here.

And hey its me, Rashidah from the psychic site. I loved your story there. I just hope that you were telling the truth 😐

As for the link. Did you have all of those experiences? They are quite a lot.

Javelina I just shot you a mail 😉

This comment from RHood is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

minimom (50 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I'm a very open minded person but even I have my limits. So, just let me say one last thing:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
aya22 (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I'm sorry RHood, but some of those experiences are a little too fantastic for me to believe. Would be a great story someday, though.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Wow! I think I just left a comment for this same guy over at the Psychic Experiences site!
Well, well, well, Mr Rhood... You do get around. As I said in a comment to you there, I think your a con man. Or you're at least attempting to be one.
If you believe your "Partner" has such wonderful experiences to share, then why not post them here or at the sister site to this one? What other reason is there than you blatantly recruiting from the membership of others? You don't want to continue posting your stories here. I'm sure this attempt at polite thievery makes you feel like yuo've gotten away with your real motive for being here now, but you are no better than a thief in the night, a con man.
This is pathetic. Do you steal from your mothers purse too? 🤔 🤔 🤔
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
RHood: Also, I looked at your profile on the psychic site, and in 17 or 18 of your last 20 posts, you placed a link to your site...

I can understand your willingness to want to help, and God knows some of the posters on that site need all the help they can get, but... I think merely discussing your/your wife's experiences would be better than sliding in an advertisement for your site...

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude...I, for one would love to read about your/her experiences without being subjected to subliminal messages...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
RHood: Well, that's all well and good...But, maybe you don't realise that the "Psychic and Medium Experiences" site is the sister to this site... Many of us are members of both sites... Your recent account on that particular site places RHood in the first person, not her husband...So, which one are you?...

It's descrepencies like this that will harm your reputation, and cause people to discount what you say...
RHood (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Hello all,

Rhood here. I am very glad that the various readers liked the story. In fact, one reader just send us a testimonial that she was "stunned and awed" by the stories. The link is for a legitimate website that is totally non-profit. There are no money-making links to any sites whatsoever and so we have not seen a dime from posting these stories. I have spent perhaps a full working year transcribing tape recordings that my wife, who is a highly psychic individual, made over the years. She believes that now is the time to bring these stories to light. Please note that she is not a fortune teller and does not accept money for her services. In fact, she just wants to live a quite life here in South America. She has released these stories of psychic occurrences in her life primarily because she wants people who have emerging psychic abilities to know that they are not alone and they are not going mad. In fact, these abilities can be controlled and developed for the betterment of each individual and those around them.
aya22 (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
The website is fascinating to read, but only in the same way that I read any other storybook with chapters. No offense by this, but it's not something I put a lot of weight into, but that's just me. 😐
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Found it. Thanks. Seems a bit grandiose, but who am I to say.

Lou
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
hmmm... I don't think that it happens quite like this. I could be wrong. You probably do have an amazing gift but I also think your gift of embellishment exists as well
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
LouSlips - I have to agree with Miracles51031 I copy and pasted the website into my bar at the top and it pulled up a legit website.

Peace
JustCurious
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Lou - it actually is a legit website. Can't vouch for her, but the site is there.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: