You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Slumber Party Nightmare

Real Ghost Stories

Slumber Party Nightmare

 

Me and my friends never did want to see whatever happened on that night, at my friends slumber party, all alone in an apartment. We set up the beds for the living room and made sure that the door was locked, all the time I felt as if I was being watched. My new friend, Amy, looked at me and said "Are you all right?" and I nodded and got my pillow and blanket out of my bag as the girls did the same.

Soon as we set finally set up the sleeping sides (Amy, Christina, Amy, yeah we have the same names) slept on the bed closest to the hallway and the kitchen (Latesha and Carla slept on the bed near the T.V and the window). Carla said she might not be able to sleep over when we were eating junk Christina's mother bought for the party. Soon after we finished half the stuff, we got dressed on our PJ's and my friends said we were going to go get Latesha's stuff and go ask if Carla can sleep over. Carla lived just in the next apartment and we dropped her off since she wasn't allowed... Latesha lived FAR away, we were to terrified and Amy whispered to me that she felt something following us, I said the same to her and we both hugged each other while the other girls were strangely quiet.

Amy freaked when she said something was surely following us and she said she wanted to go back and then she muttered "It's coming!", And then a stupid car drived by us very fast splashing me with a bit of water and Amy too. We all screamed and ran halfway toward Latesha's house.

Amy looked more frightened and I put an arm around her telling her that ghosts can't hurt us. She never replied as she continued to walk toward Latesha's house. A 'Banshee' scream echoed through the place... We all stopped and slowly turned around and saw a shadow run in the forest. This time we all quickly walked, not speaking and hardly breathing. Soon as her got Latesha's stuff (me nearly getting attacked by a small cat at the time) we walked back to Christina's apartment, still being followed. We soon forgot about the thing and Carla was waiting outside the apartment with her bag and everything.

An hour later at 11:30, we all ate some more pizza and cake and watched the music channel. We all were soon dancing with that flashy thingy going on and suddenly in the middle of Amy's dance, it went out and we all started screaming. Everyone fell on the bed as a shadow entered the kitchen. Christina, being the smart one, tried to get the flashy thingy going (the light switch was in the hallway and no way anyone was going in there). The shadow soon disappeared and the flashy thingy died on us many times. Someone was nearly in tears as they were all under my blanket with me hugging my pillow.

Soon Latesha jumped up and ran in the hallway and turned on the light. And then a few minutes before 12:00, we all got a slice of cake and put a candle on it, I said we should blow out the candles at 12:00. Soon as we did, I saw the shadow again, But I never told. At 1:00 nothing happened as we got ready for bed, I was the last one to sleep and I watched that shadow wander around in the kitchen. I soon fell asleep with a calm feeling

Other hauntings by StarlightDreams

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StarlightDreams, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LILythainese (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
I believe that this was a real paranormal experience and I urge you to enquire further into this incident.
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
ok...freaky...i had a similar experiace only it was red eyes in th window with NO shadowy outline...*shudders*
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-21)
That was very creepy. But not as creepy as my school's ghosts. Not one, but two ghosts. ❤
gsi0leader (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
😨 O m g! You should become a writer when you grow up because your awesome at writing stories
gsi0leader (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
😨 You Have to Tell your friends you saw the shadow at 12:00 am! Listen I'm makeing a website for a club called the ghost club Please help me spread the word I loved Your story by the way. Please help spread the word and I will tell you when the website is up and running if you would like to check it out
ghostluver1523 (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
I like this story I think that it's pretty creepy and just like amy (like me my name is Amy) I feel like something si watching me too! I think threres something strange about that name Amy because they all ways seem to be able to know that something is watching them.
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-01)
i know I have read this story before but I can t get over how kool it is. Tonight I'm sleeping ove my friends house and I'm going to read this on along with someother ones. And the fraky thing is that my name is amy and my friends name is letisha its spelled leticia thought. But I love this story. Well that's it!



~~Amy~~
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-17)
this was a scary story I'm planing a party and I'm going to read this story because its peeeerrrfict and I have been surching for one forever 😭 😨
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-08)
haha, I wish. That way I can get this stupid Puberty over and done with. I'm very sorry for using your space as a chatroom StarlightDreams, I would use one of abby's stories, but I don't think she ha any. Correct me if I am wrong, Abby.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com
P.s: the 31 was for Mike Piazza, my favorite Player on the mets 'till he got traded. I wish I cold change my name to Tmetsfan05, for m new favorite, David Wright.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
Pardon StarlightDreams.

Dear Tmetsfan31,

It is good to have you here and to read your comments. You seem to have wisdom beyond your years in regards to females. Are you sure the 31 after your nickname doesn't mean you are 31 years old and a professer of women? You are ahead of the ball game! :)

Nice to see you here and may you be always well and at peace. Blessings, Abby
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Dear Abby,
Just remember, guys are forgetful, and just because we leave the toilet seat down, doesn't mean you girls should put us in hot water, even though it's more like BOILING water. But as for you StarlightDreams, I think the shadow was just trying to scare you. I wouldn't give it a second thought.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for further questions (or how to leave the toilet seat down ediqite) ;)
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Dear Martin,

If you want to hear a bunch of females of any age screaming at a high pitch, just you guys don't put the toilet seat down. The decibal of the female scream increases especially in the middle of the night when females forget to turn on the bathroom light and fall into the cold toilet water! It's not rose water either, and guess who'll be in hot water? ;) Abby
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Being a guy, I don't know much about those mysterious slumber parties, but I do like how most of them on this site end with "we all started screaming". That always makes me chuckle. You know how high a 12 years old girl's voice can go... I hope there weren't any dogs around ;)
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Dear StarlightDreams,

Now that is definitely a slumber party I would have liked to have been invited to. Of course, I would have had a flash light, because what is a slumber party without shining the flash light under your chin and exposing your scary face as you tell scary ghost stories while also making ghostly shadow puppets on the side. That, and the fact when things got really scary, I would be like your friend, Latesha, and would have gone and turned on the light too. I know, what a slumber party pooper, huh?

Gee, where does your girlfriend live, maybe I ought to drop by her apartment and stay the night and see this shadow person for myself. ;)

Who said slumber parties are calming anyway, and you are never meant to slumber. After all, that is why it is called a slumber party.

Thanks for your story. Slumber on, Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: