You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Dwarf Black Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Dwarf Black Demon

 

I had a black shapeless entity peek at me from behind the TV one morning last May. It was black, and had tiny pinprick white eyes, extremely bright but the smile was 'ear to ear' and red... It rushed at me too, seemed to like chasing me at first, my boyfriend was in the house at the time, and this was during the day, while bright sunlight was streaming in through the window.

I was terrified and actually climbed up my boyfriend (poor guy) to stop it touching my feet, which it seemed to find funny...

When it was moving across the floor it would either be a solid black shape, half human height, or a spinning 'moth'? Which would continually spiral towards the floor.

I have no idea what it was, we tried burning sage around the house, it seemed to back off quite a lot but after that a smaller black thing (no face) would sometimes peer at my boyfriend when he was asleep, and wait on the stairs.

Tried the sage, I also screamed at it to f*** off during the day while two people were there, (looked crazy ha-ha). It was actually very active during the morning/afternoon. After shouting at it for a very long time it did leave through the bathroom wall (temporarily). I actually got so desperate I smashed an ornament in its direction to try and frighten it.

To be (mostly) rid of him, I had to keep standing up to it; it took a very long time, visualisations of white light enclosing the house, pushing it out... Was very hard mentally to move it at all, seemed very 'heavy'.

We think it moved to the next house, we are in a terrace and the attic has missing bricks in the wall to the adjoining house, I'm worried, but also extremely fascinated by it and wonder if it might return.

Any ideas would be extremely helpful, I must know more, I can't let it go!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, inclement, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DestiNova (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
The little men is what we call them. A friend of mine was camping and the little black things came in his tent and trashed it and took all his food right in front of him. He packed up his stuff and drove home completely freaked out. My son and I saw the little black figures running all over the woods one evening, so weird we left and drove home. They sound mischievous yet I'm not sure what to do or have any advice except to slap a hex on em and see how they like it.
DestiNova
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-17)
Hey inclement,

These are, as I understand it, nature ghosts. All what lives does have a soul and I even heard that rocks have spirits in them too. Like many other posters I suggest prayer for a remedy if this creature would appear to be of a negative origin. Thanks for sharing!

Greetings,
Peter
tracefleeman (4 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-04-17)
Let me think...

"Dwarf Black Demon".

Imp, than you very much.

They actually don't hate humanity, they are just mischeif makers. Lol don't be afraid.

But there is the possibilty... 😕
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
Very interesting story, inclement. The first time I'd ever heard of these little black things was about fifteen years ago. I was living in a college town and had a conversation with a goth-type person. He told me a friend of his had somehow conjured up one of these things (can't remember how) and then couldn't get rid of it so the thing took off, being seeing by people all over campus at various times.

I took this story with a grain of salt, thinking he was pulling one over on me, until I repeated the story to a friend of mine. My friend's father was a proffesor on campus and had told my friend that he'd actually seen this thing once while walking home at night.

The above could all be a local urban legand, but there seems to be many similar stories on this site.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this and keep us updated.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
Hi;

I feel it's a demon. Dark shadows are demonic. Many posters don't agree, and that's fine. My input is: try Catholic Holy water, especially on the beds and at night. Also, the names of "Jesus and Mary" do help a lot. If you need more, email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
I have come across a few of these stories with similar description and can even remember my first ghost story when I was three... I saw a short dark person at a funeral perhaps one of these creatures although it was more like a small boy... What I can gather from reading other opinions on them, is that some of them are good and some of them are evil... They have a purpose in the realm and sometimes when the veil is thin we can see them in action... Here is a comment I kept from one poster here who I thought summed it up well...

Bodylocks...

What came to mind was that it was a type of being from the dimension close to ours-- that we call the "faery realm". There are many various types of beings in this realm, and like humans-- they have the choice as well to chose between serving darkness or serving Light.

Some of these beings --while they are not demons-- lean towards the negative side, and they do love feeding off of human fear and "stoking the fires" to get a reaction from humans. While demons definitely do exist, they are not demons. They are beings that feel at home with demons however.

I don't have the right to assume this being was one of the negative ones, as he could have just been curious-and wasnt' up to anything harmful. Did you get bad vibes when you saw him?

There are also those in that realm who are very beautiful Beings who work on the side of Light and planet restoration. Occasionally there are times the veil between our Worlds gets a little thin, and we can see them.

Hope this helps aussie.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
I agree with JustCurious. Be firm and stand your ground, this entity can't keep you from feeling safe!. Pray to God and the Angels to protect your house and your family (including your boyfriend) and enclose yourself in White Light and tell the spirit to leave in God's name. Try the Medium thing too. DO NOT USE AN OUIJA BOARD!
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
So, it was smiling, and it was a red smile. Yeah, time to let this 'thing' go.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
May I suggest some 'cold iron'.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore

It's been used in the past to guard against nasty spirits and bad fey.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
Oh the poor thing. He was trying so hard to communicate with you and tried doing it at times that would least fighten you. How sad: (Sounds like an imp. They are not all bad and I didn't feel like this one was trying to hurt you guys at all. I know he felt scary but that is something he can't help. I hope he finds a home where he is welcome.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
If you want it to leave I have a few suggestions though you will have to be prepared for anything and everything:
1) Stand your ground and tell it firmly to leave by telling it you don't want it around and that it needs to leave you alone and leave the house.
2) According to your religious beliefs, you can pray for God to protect your home and tell the spirit to leave in Jesus' name.
3) Try and have someone who is sensitive or a medium come over and try and read what the spirit is or what it wants.

Whatever you do avoid the Ouija Board! I don't necesarrily think they are evil or anything but I do believe that if they are not treated properly bad things can happen!

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: