You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Haunted House's Lost Children

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted House's Lost Children

 

I never believed in spirits before, until I first saw one on the day of August 17, 2003. At the time I was living in Millen, GA with my parents and brother. I found out that I wasn't the only person seeing these spirits in my house; as a matter of fact everyone but my father was seeing the same spirit.

She was a little girl, no more than 4 feett high, she was wearing an old style dress, (you know like the ones on The Little House on the Prairie), and she was always skipping and singing. She would go throughout the house and just watch us. After a while I noticed that she would go to my parent's door and disappear.

I was wondering why that was, so I crawled under the house and went to the approximate location of the doorway, and I started looking around. I found nothing so I thought that maybe I was just crazy. After that day however the little girl turned mean. She would throw things at me, wake me up in the middle of the night by screaming at the top of her lungs, she would come into my room and just completely destroy the place. Needless to say I was scared to death. I didn't know what to do. My mother told me that the girl was clearly angry with me, so I should try to speak to her to see what she wants. So I did.

On the night of June 8, 2004 I was awakened by the little girl. She was standing in my doorway just staring at me after I awoke. I looked at her and with a shaky voice I asked her what she wanted. She looked at me and said she wanted to leave. I told she was free to go and she said that she wasn't. She wouldn't tell me why, but she did tell me why she had directed so much anger towards me. I found out that my parent's room used to be a room that would lead down to the cellar and it was her favorite room. It angered her that I would go and investigate it.

The little girl never left the house as far as I know. Last I heard the old house was demolished in 2010.

The one other spirit I had seen was a little boy. Although I had only seen him once he will remain with me for the rest of my days. I was in bed and I heard something tap my window. I looked outside and saw this little boy standing there. I looked in to his eyes. That's what's been haunting me for so long. His gray soulless eyes.

He looked at me and asked me to direct him to Perkins which was a town a few miles away. This struck me as odd but I pointed him in the right direction. As he walked away I saw a large blood patch on his back on the right side. I asked him if he was okay and he said that he'll never feel pain again.

The next day in the newspaper I found an article about a little boy who got lost and he was found miles away from his home in Perkins, GA with a bullet in his back. I never saw the boy again.

I'm currently in the Army and deployed to Afghanistan, but I'm more afraid of that old house than I am getting shot out here.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nutcase4real, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-04)
So the little girl was mad that you were trying to get down into her cellar? Why would you even go under the house anyway? There are spiders down there, and germs. Did she calm down after you spoke with her? Did she understand that you didn't mean to do it? The little boy thing is really creepy. But I don't like children ghosts they really freak me out
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
Hi nutcase4real,

The ghosts that I did see were never scary. But just like you, having seen them, will stay as a very clear and special vision with me for the rest of my earthly days! I wish you all the best. Enjoyed reading your sharing alot.

Greetings,
Peter
Svidra (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
It strikes me as terrible when a house with ghosts is demolished. I've seen something like you did with the little boy, but he didn't move or talk, or have any distinct marks on him, and I know what it's like to see "creepy" grey eyes staring back at you.
xParanormancyx (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
This is a wonderful story in my eyes. To be honest, you shouldn't be scared whatsoever. The children there just needed help to get back to where they belonged, and they needed someone like you to help them. Nevertheless, it's never too great to get involved with a ghost. They could always pull a trick--you never know if they are telling the truth, even if the apparition is just a small innocent child. I've heard stories of demons acting and casting the appearance of children to manipulate their prey into their trap. I'm not saying that that was the case here though. All I'm saying is that I would be more touched than frightened if this happened to me. Thank for the post!
~Victoria
lynrinth (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
April Fool's Day. Ha ha. Inserting clown for certain words. Well, it does make interesting.
lynrinth (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-01)
Clown? What are you people talking about? There's no clown in this story.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
what a touching post, thankyou for sharing this.
Would be nice to think the little girl did get to move on and was not still grounded to the house when it got torn down.
The part with the boy was touching and made me feel quite sad for him and you also for having to deal with that.
Be safe and careful in afghanistan
Carl
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
What an interesting story here. Almost unbelievable in fact. You may have a gift like my husband in seeing spirit as they died. Its interesting that everyone in your family (apart from your father) could see the spirit.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
Thank you so much for sharing this story! It is very interesting! Especially the part about the boy! I've seen a ghost only once, and what struck my about the ghost was her eyes. They were just white with no pupils. It doesn't scare me much now, but you could just see the sadness in them. Again, thanks for sharing!

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1 😆 ❤ 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: