You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Black Running Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Black Running Figure

 

First off let me tell you a little about myself, I'm 14. I have had paranormal experiences since I can remember. I have a weird connection with a lot of sprits, so they always seem to come to me. This happened when I was 11 or 12. I was living in a double-wide trailer at the time. It had three rooms. My room was big with three large windows.

It was in the summer and I had my two friends over. Our parents were in the living room and we were in the kitchen and dining room. Before I saw anything we were talking about the paranormal. I was in the kitchen getting some food and one of my friends had come up to me and scared me. Well needless to say she went back to the table.

I was in the middle of getting some more food when behind me I saw a tall black shadowy figure run. I thought it was my friend messing with me even though it was a bit tall to be her, but when I turned around she and her sister (other friend) were at the table eating.

A while after that my mom told me that a guy had killed himself somewhere on the property we were renting.

After that I kept having weird feelings. Not like hateful, or angry. It was more of a sad, depressed, unloved type of feeling. I always felt someone watching me and I know it was him, but why did he connect to me?

Why was I the only one to see him?

Comment Please!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XxSuicidexOrchidxX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
No I havent, well atleast I think I haven't. Most likely not though.

-Liz:)
ElfEars66 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
have you seen him/it sense then? I would have freaked out if I'd seen that...
❀ Elf
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
ah yeah. Spirits and Ghosts can get annoying like that sometimes.
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
JustCurious,
Te weird thing is that I don't acknowledge them o.O they just you know kind of show up it doesn't bother meh its kind of nicee but it does it annoying at times when I'm in public 😠
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
yeah I can understand. I wouldn't say that I'm sensitive towards them but I think if you acknowledge them then they show up more frequently knowin they'll get your attention.

Peace
JustCurious
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
[at] JustCurious: I will try to be careful, but its kind of hard since I'm really senstive to ghost,spirts,etc.

-Liz
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
[at] XxSuicidexOrchidxX - your welcome. Just be careful though cause sometimes we could feel something different then what the spirit felt when they passed away, just was saying what I heard from someone once before.

Peace
JustCurious
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
[at] JustCurious:
I never really thought about that. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

-Liz
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Just wanted to make a mention that you said when he was around you would get a sad and depressed feeling, etc. I remember reading somewhere that sometimes when you see a spirit, that the feeling you get would be what they felt in the last moments of their life. For example, if a boy is attacked and killed by an animal, then in the last moments of his life he is going to have a feeling of fear, which would explain why someone would feel fear if they saw his spirit.

Just something I heard before and thought I would mention.

Peace
JustCurious
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
SophXx,
Yes they are fun to talk to 😁 You take care also. Looking forward to reading your stories 😊

-Liz❀
SophXx (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Liz.

I totally agree with ya, ghosts are weird but I love talking to them. I have had weird signs in the past, but I don't know if it means anything. Looking forward to reading many more. Take care Liz.

SophXx ❀
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
SophXx
Thanks, I plan on posting a lot more stories. I've also had several of my friends say that I'm a witch πŸ˜†. Having a friend that's a ghost is some what awesome but a lil' strange at the same time.

-Liz
SophXx (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
Liz
This story was an honour to read, I'm a bit like you. I strangely always make friends with ghosts, Once my friend even said to me she thought I was a witch, but I doubt that's true. Keep posting em, I love this one

SophXx ❀
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
[at] LouSlips: I was just describing what the house looked like>.<
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
S.O.,
I guess the number of rooms in the house isn't all that relevant, but I assume that since you named at least four, that was a typo.
I'm not trying to be a pain, but I never understand when posters write that they have had paranormal experiences for a significant amount of time; and then wonder why spirits make themselves present to them... If you are sensitive and have seen spirits in the past, seeing them again should not be a huge surprise.
Now, if you had said "My entire family is sensitive and all of us see spirits all of the time; but I am the only one seeing THIS spirit"...that would raise some questions. But as your story stands... You see HIM, because you see THEM, and THEY know it.

Lou
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
[at] lynrinth: yes things are good now and thanks. Nothing has happened anymore sinced I've moved but I've had other similar stuff happen.
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
[at] Carl: Yesh I told her about it. I asked my friends if they saw anything but they said no and I asked my mom if she had seen a shadowy figure around, but she didnt.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-04)
It could be because you're pyschic. You typed you've been having experiences like these most of your life. It's like a light that comes on in a dark room. In their, ghosts', realm, it's like a in-between place. They could be lost, confused, not knowing what to do or where to go. That's what pyschics are like. The spirits see a person's 'light', or pyschic ability, and are attracted to it. Good or bad, spirits are drawn to it, because in a way, I think, they know, or remember what it was to be alive, and that person maybe be able to see, or sense them, and someone acknowledges it. Why is he drawn to you? Because he knows you are aware of him. You picked up on his past feelings while he was alive. Well, hopefully things are okay now. Good luck.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-04)
hi xxsuicide interesting post, thanks for sharing.
I do have a few questions though, why did your mom mention the guy who had killed himself, had you mentioned the shadow to her?
Did you ask if anyone had seen anything?
I hope you don't mind me asking.
You say you have had a lot of things happen, I do hope you will post more on here.
As for the why it could have been the fact you could see him and feel him that he was attracted to you, those in spirit do know when they are felt, seen or heard and they sometimes will try to get the same person to sence their presence again.
Hope this helps and I look forward to more from you 😁
Carl

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: