You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Demon Ghost Boy 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon Ghost Boy 2

 

This particular ghost appeared to me frequently after I first saw him. Although he didn't really do anything really bad, he did scare me a lot. What do you guys think? Is he a ghost or a demon?

I guess the reason he creeped me out so much is because he always appeared somewhere dark. Those situations when you open a door into a room and you haven't switched the light on yet. This happened all the time to the point where I was too scared to even open a door. I even had to close my eyes whenever I reached out for a light switch.

I was particularly scared about going into my parent's bedroom, where he showed up the most. I was about to take a shower when I found there was no shampoo left in our bathroom. The other bottle was in my parents en suite. I was terrified to go into my parent's room so I opened the door really slowly so I could just reach my hand around the corner to turn on the light.

I had just reached my hand in when he suddenly appeared before me peering through the gap in the door. I freaked out and backed off quickly, he had never come this close to me before. I could still see his face peering through the door before he quickly dashed away.

I refused to go in again and made my mum get the shampoo bottle for me. Of course she thought I was being really stupid but I was dead serious. The same ghost with the same appearance had appeared way too often for it to be "just my imagination."

Other hauntings by stoogeX3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stoogeX3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CyanideDiamond109 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
OMG. I read both of you stories. They are both super scary and I woulda had a heart attack had that been me.
stoogeX3 (4 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
[at] javelina I probably should have put this in at the start but this incident happened two years ago the same time after he made his first appearance. This isn't a recent incident this ghost has been long gone and I haven't seen or heard of him since.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
stoogeX3,
I went back and reread your previous story about this boy and you stated that he was no more, or more to the point that "he is gone now". Just how did this come about? And are you still messing with the Quija Board? It's no wonder these little "demons" keep showing up. You say you've got that under control though, right?
Okie Dokie! Whatever you say...
🤔
DerekBernard23 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
i herd that ghost kids that are mean and freak you out a lot where bully's as kids and you where a victim I guess.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
StoogeX3,

Fear is a natural emotion and the events as you describe them certainly would provoke it from just about anyone. Demon?...I'm no expert. Human spirits can be extremely negative, and downright pissy. Is there ANY way the boy could be related to you in some way, or had some other connection to you when he was alive? Maybe he is just hanging around because he knows your sensitivity is available to him and he gets his kicks out of scaring you.
Your story reminded me of some experiences I had with an entity many years ago (see The Inn). But mine would never let me know he was around until I was walking away, and would make noises behind me in the dark as I exited the room.
But we had an obvious connection, we shared the experience of being together when he died.

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
I'm leaning towards what DARKNESS said. I'd be crefull with this one if I were you. Of course we'd need more information, but I wouldn't approach it.
😨
Deb41 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
I read your other story as well. I get the impression that this entity is playing a game with you. He loves scaring you. He knows you are scared, which is why he keeps doing it. Fear makes him stronger. I would not call him a demon. Maybe a mischievous spirit. Granted the eyes and voice are creepy, but they scare you and he knows it.
Chaos_Moon (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
Thanks for sharing... That is so creepy... I think its a demon... Would a ghost, or spirit want to scare you like that? And I agree with Darkness... The eyes and the voice... It doesn't seem right...
I don't believe its a ghost, but that's my opinion...
Best wishes (:
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
stoogeX3: It seems as though this spirit is waiting for the right moments to scare the wits about you. I am a bit confused regarding what this spirit is. I believe it is either the spirit of a boy or it something taking the form of a boy. Something taking the form of a boy seems more plausible as it seems to enjoy scaring you which in effect is feeding of your fear. Reading your first story again the voice doesn't seem right, the eyes also, what does his skin look like, pale white? Is the mouth black also? Hmmm I think it might be the "D" word! I look forward to your response. All the best to you regarding this.

Dan
Easth002 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-04)
Sounds pretty freaky to me 😕 have you tried speaking to him? If you haven't then I strongly recommend that you do, he might not be evil at all, he might just want a friend. He has latched onto you for some reason, the best thing to do is try to figure the reason out 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: