You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Encounter with the Demon Itself

Real Ghost Stories

My Encounter with the Demon Itself

 

Everyday I woke up late at night about 3:00 in the morning. I was always tired, I got no sleep, and I was never hungry. My mother, Linda, was always worried about me because I was always in my room and always listening to music that I would never listen to, which was Hard, Hard rock music. I had no idea that I was turning mean and angry, and when my mom wasn't around, I would drink and cut my self. I was so angry! I would walk around town with this evil expression, and I wouldn't even look at anybody.

Finally, my mom took me to the hospital and asked if there was something wrong with me. They told her that everything was normal and nothing seemed wrong with me, until they found that I was cutting myself. They asked me if I been feeling okay, and I just stared at them with hate; evil, and hurt. They all just waited and I finally said, "What does my life mean to you? You never saved a life, and even if you did you won't save me. You bastards never made my life happier, so what makes you think your going to make me happy now?" I had no idea what I was saying. I was out of it, and I had no clue why! I cussed at the doctor, not really meaning it!

That night, I was out of it. I couldn't sleep and I felt like something was watching me. I went crazy! I went so crazy I started talking to nothing. "What do you want with me? You son of a B*tch! I never wanted this, let me go!" I talked and talked, with no responses. My mother heard me talking one night and thought I was on the phone with somebody.

She walked in my room and said she saw a demonic presence sitting next to me. I thought she was just talking trash to scare me. Then all of a sudden, I started yelling across the room! I was yelling latin and backwards english. I had no clue what I was saying. I never thought I would become possessed.

Was it that he wanted my good soul? I don't really know, but the demon possessing me was making my family depressed and sad and it got so bad, that I pushed myself away from my family. To tell you the truth, I had plenty of experiences! With the grandpa and his ghostly friend holding me back on my bed, and the other things that I might tell you in my other stories. But, a month later, 3 priest came to bless my house (it was that bad!). When they blessed the house, the demon came out of me and stayed out for 2 months. Then it became a big problem. IT CAME BACK!

"What are we going to do with her? Why did they have to pick her instead of me? I don't want my daughter having this happen to her. It's not what I wanted for her in life..." my mother would say to my father. Then 2 weeks later, we had an exorcism to help get rid of the possession. After the exorcism, I was wiped out! I was so tired, and more hungry than I have ever been. It made me so drained, and to know how much it hurt my family, made me so angry.

Now that it is out of me now, I am writing this to the people who had ruff times with things they could never imagine to happen. Look, I am a real ex...periencer. If you never had these things happen, let me know! Because these things can happen when you least expect it!

Other hauntings by Hartzell_grl3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hartzell_grl3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tiggerviolet (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-03)
wow! Great story 😊 I would love to here more about it
Thanks for sharing
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Crucifixes and symbols of the faith are not enough to hold off demon spirits. The sheer power of the blood of Jesus is enough, especially by you, the victim, proclaiming it with strength.

I would advise you to proclaim, "The Blood of Jesus, cover me", at any time you feel evil creeping up. Shun all things associated with the past lifestyle you had, as this will all aid in bringing that spirit back. It is evident that demon wanted to kill you, and if it wasn't for the mercy of God, probably would have succeeded in doing so. Inform your family of the same, stay extremely close to God, never give it a chance to return, as when it does, it will try it's hardest to get what it wants.
twisterdude994 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
now that is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery creepy I hope now that you are fine
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
This is so strange. Um and hard to admitt I find myself doing a lot of hat you were talking about. Listening to Metal, hating everything getting mad walking around with evil expression. Don't think I'm possessed or I wouldn't be writing
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-28)
How are you doing now? Do you have any experiences currently to date or have these things been taken care off. God Bless.
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-08)
Hmm this does seem abit far fetched and Demonic possession doesn't happen over a period of time it would happen straight away and your memory would be wiped as another being is controlling you altogether.

Place some crucifix's at each doorway and window to protect each entry to your house and as Astral184 said do keep some holy water on you at all times

Aussie_vamp
ilaria (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
Sorry, but I think that if you had really been possessed by a demon, you wouldn't remember anything.
ALLISONNN (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
Well... I think that this sounds a bit far fetched and, well, to be quite frank... Not true in the least.
Naomiatkinson (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-22)
Hi there,
I am from a television production company and wanted to get hold of you to talk about your experience.
My e-mail is naomi.atkinson [at] rawtelevision.co.uk
It sounds fascinating and it would be great to hear from you.
Thanks,
Naomi.
poltergeistfan (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
😨 That is soooooooooo creepy, and no I haven't had something like that happen to me! Now I'm afraid demons are going to come after me
slghosts (13 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-17)
😨 😨 that would be so scary if that would of happened to me. I have never had an encounter like that before. I think that you are lucky now that you got that demon out of you and I would be upset to that thing made you hurt your family that much I know I would I can't believe all the stuff it made you do to yourself.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Wow! 😨 I believe you! You should read my story "My Aunt's Possession" and you'll see why I truly believe in this kind of demonic encounters! But I have to say You are very lucky for not getting hurt!
Did you ever see the demon?

God bless you so this would never happened to you again!
shootingstarz (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-16)
Hi! I find most of your story really interesting like in the other one, 'my first seeing'. I would like to know if you can recall anything when you were possessed, or even know you are processed. I had a weird urge to cut my hair myself, or cut my hand and if I don't do it, I felt that I haven't done something really important, but I can't help myself to do it. I'm sure I'm not possessed because I felt completely conscious when typing out this comment. Sometimes I would shout at the computer screen or when I am doing my homework and I don't have an idea why. I hope you can help me at this, as an 'experiencer'. Thanks 😊
By the way, I'm staying up for a race until 3.00am today and your story will give me the freaks 'lol'. Hope to hear from you soon.
ANGELT7 (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-10)
Aye, I hope you hear me out. I'm new to this site, and yor story really caught my attention. I'm only 16, but strong in faith. In a bind like this, use Psalm 23, The Shepherds prayer.
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-10)
HI, I notice you say you wake up at about 3am,
do you know this is the 'unholy' hour of the
night/day, it mocks the holy trinity when Jesus
was suffering on the cross at 3pm. So, if this
should happen again, I strongly recommend you
keep holy water and a crucifix nearby.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-09)
wow. That must have been scary I don't envy you one bit lol. I gotta tell you thoguh, it seems lie something out of a movie *winks at Enchantee*.
Hartzell_grl3 (3 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-09)
thank you! Tmetsfan31, I couldn't really feel anything because what was inside of me was taking over me. The only thing I could remember was that I was acting really strange and it freaked me out! I hated that day when it was all over because the preist ran out when it was over! I think he was a little freaked himself.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-07)
Pardon Hartzell,

Actually, Enchantee I think the book is much more spell binding than the first movie. Abby
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Wow. No doubt I believe you, but wow. And cool. What was it like? If you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to answer.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
An interesting story Hartzell. I would very much like to read these other stories you have. Thank you for sharing this one with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Dear Hartzell,
Yes, you are correct, things can happen when each and every "one" of us least expects it. It is a good day to be alive when we beat our own demons. Congratulations to you for beating your own demon. Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: