You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Highchair

Real Ghost Stories

The Highchair

 

If you haven't read my stories Man in the Bedroom, or The 3 Events, please do. This story will make a whole lot of more sense. For those of you who don't want to read those stories, then let me give you a little summary.

I am a kid growing up psychic. I have people who are dead come and "visit" me sometimes. They do me no harm at all. They are just spirits who need to move on and go be with God or whomever they believe in. I help them do this. Now for my story.

About a week after the 3 events happened in my house, we had a visitor. My mom thinks that we are dealing with child spirits. One day, my sister was eating lunch in our kitchen by herself. My mom, myself, and my brother were upstairs in our playroom. All of a sudden, my mom and I hear my sister running up the stairs crying very loudly. In an instant, a thought popped into my head, it was, "Oh no... she's seen something again." And she had. She had been sitting on a barstool half on, half off looking at my little brother's highchair, when it moved all on its own. She saw it go over the rug in the floor, then back towards her. It scared my poor sister to death. It took a while to calm her down, and when she did calm down, I went with her downstairs, and we told this spirit to move on. (with a little help of our mom of course)

As usual, this thing had woke me up the night before. I had sensed its presence in the house. So of course, I didn't get any sleep that night. Ha ha. But all was well, until a couple days later.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, youdontknowme88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Ok! I will! So it isn't published yet? Just let me know the title and I will comment.:)
Chris004 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
You are welcome. I get a huge thrill from these stories.
I have posted an experience of mine, just waiting for it to be placed. I would really like you to have a look at it as its freaking me out...seriously.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Thank you Chris004! You just made my day.:)

Best Wishes,
~Aiafaith1:D <3:D
Chris004 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Freaking scary. Wow love your stories!
Just love the "goosebump feeling"
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
[at] Javelina: I forgot to add in my earlier comment. I am not afraid of the supernatural anymore. I'm used to them now.

I have two more stories coming. One about another experience at my house. Another one about a girl in Savannah, GA.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Haha! You're Welcome. Cool!:) :D

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1:D
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
lol thanks. Spent a few minutes trying to think of a name and when I thought of how curious of the paranormal I am that's when I got my screen name.

Peace
JustCurious
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Haha. Just curious, like your name!:P

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1:D
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
[at] aiafaith1 - ah no you didn't sound rude at all in your comment. I was just curious to see if there was anything that could have been there before that could have helped link to the spirits and such.

Peace
JustCurious
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Hey JustCurious, the land before my house was there was just woods. There are no Native Americans that lived on the land before. No big events. If you didn't get this before, I'm psychic. This is where all the ghosts are coming from. Hope I didn't sound rude in this message!:)

Hiya Javelina! I totally agree! I am happy to report that all is well. Nothing has bothered us since out latest experience, which I hope to write about soon!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
aiafaith1,
Well, it looks like your portal is starting to attract attention. You've become a beacon now, a lighthouse in a storm for lost and weary spirits who just need help finding their new home. Every time I read a new submission of yours I have to smile. It's a possitive sign of how things have progressed since I was your age. Having the internet as a tool to be able to reach out to others and share our experiences helps them see that the paranormal isn't such a scary place. That there are possitive encounters to be had and much of the time it's just in the way you look at them. We can define our encounters, they don't define us. And just because someone feels like they are being watched, it doesn't mean that the spirit causing that feeling is necessarily a bad spirit, it just means they are there. It's up to us as to what we do with that knowledge.
You have a great message here, let's hope more people get into the 'no reason to fear' frame of mind.
Thank you again for sharing your experiences here, and I can't wait for the next to arrive!
😊 😊 ❤
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
I just want to add. Would you happen to know if there were any previous buildings there or in the area that may have been torn down in order for your house to be built? Or maybe if any big events involving a death or anything like that may have happened in the area in the past?

What I'm trying to get at is that just because your house is new, doesn't meant it can't have ghosts from a previous building or that spirits/ghosts that may have died on the land in the past may start showing up in the house when they started noticing activity.

Peace

JustCurious
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
Oh no, see my house was brand new when we bought it:) It had JUST been built.
ghostgirl122 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
I think you must be dealing with childrens ghosts.
Also do you know how old the house is or how many families or children have lived there

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: