You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Blue Scarf Provoked It

Real Ghost Stories

The Blue Scarf Provoked It

 

First off, I live in Delta Junction, Alaska. This is my first experience with the paranormal, and it scared me. I have this blue scarf that I like to keep hanging from my mirror. This blue scarf has somehow attracted something. I don't know what it is for sure, but

I can feel its presence. I'm only 14 years old and very observant, so I know for sure that this happened. I always fall asleep around 11 or 12 AM Alaska time, and wake up around 5 every morning to some unknown reason.

I feel pressed down, and over heated. I can move, but each time I do, the weight seems to add more pressure. I also realize that at least four times a week, I would wake up sexually aroused, and the scarf would have been swaying to something not visible. It would have moved at least an inch or two every night.

I'm also hearing little moans that aren't coming from my family. I also occasionally hear my bed moving and groaning. What bothers me the most was the waking up sexually aroused. I would be thinking about that topic and no one was in the room with me.

My boyfriend lives eight miles away from me, and can't visit me at night, and my brothers would never even think about that. It's really getting to me, and I don't know what kind of presence this is.

Can anyone help?

As in my last experience, "The Blue Scarf Attracted It", I have had more experiences, and this presence is getting bolder. It will wake me up around 6:31 AM each morning, and will will play with the blue scarf a little. Now I have moved the blue scarf to where I am sure no breeze can get to it. I have hung it in my closet, where no breeze can get to it, and nothing 'normal' can touch it. It's really odd because lately I have been explaining to my friends what kinds of presences there are... Poltergeists and as such. She's kind of freaked out by it, and I told her about what has been going on my house.

Anyway, this presence has been affecting my emotions. Yesterday morning I woke up very hyper, and when it realized that I had awaken, it left me immediately and I became very tired and fell asleep again. Another thing is, when I woke up this morning, the scarf wasn't in the closet, and I felt like I was being watched. My door was closed and no one was anywhere near my door, and I felt like I was being watched... I had the tingles crawling up my spine, and I felt a negative energy. One positive side is that I am no longer waking up sexually aroused, so I'm sure that the presence wasn't feeding off of sexual energy. One more thing is... At night I turn my phone off and put it on my dresser. I had turned my phone off around bed time and the next morning it was on. I never turn my phone on during the night for any reason, so I don't know what the deal was there.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ThatBlueScarf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Um,duh, just reread your story. Particular the first part where you said your FIRST paranormal experience. Sorry.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Well, if your gut tells you that something isn't right... I always tell people, go with your gut. If that is the case, it sounds like you may have a spirit on your hands. Why it is here now, really only you have the answer for that. It could be the history of the house, land, an object (scarf?), or recent activity that attracted the entity. Or, have you had any paranormal experience, even a little bit, in the past? It could really be almost anything. But nothing bad has happen, count your blessings. Right now, the only thing you can do is just sit back and wait. See, watch, observe, and wait to see if anything happens. Then you can see what you need to do. Or, the usual, prayer, firmly telling said spirit to leave, have your room bless, any number of things. It helps to talk to someone, too. Sometimes talking can lead to solutions. I'm sure other advice on here will follow. Good luck and stay strong.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Well, now that the scarf is gone, you can evaluate whether or not it had anything to do with your situation.

Lou
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
I know exactly what's happening to you because I and many others here (although sometimes it seems like there are a lot of children running rampant on this site) have experienced.

It's called puberty.

Give yourself about...8-10 years, and things should smooth out.
JustinEckert (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
I'm not sure how a blue scarf could of attracted a spirit to you but from the way you explained it in your story I would say that it is either a demon or a succubus (sex ghost) if it is one of the two then I don't think it was the scarf that attracted it I think it just took an interest in you. I will be able to help you more if you answer a few questions (nothing to personal). 1. Have you or any family members ever used a Ouija board? 2. Have you or any of your family ever attempted witch craft or made a deal with a demon (devil). 3. Do you believe that some devil worshiping has gone happened on your property before you bought it? If you answer these 3 questions I will be able to help you out more.
GeminiGoat (22 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Ok, ThatBlueScarf, you say that you feel a presense for sure and that it's causing these things to happen to you, well I believe you. I had a very big imagination when I was young but I could always tell what was real and what wasn't. You should hang the scarf someplace else where you'll know that nothing can move it, except a spirit. Can you explain where the moans are coming from and how close and loud they are. Also, the bed moving and groaning, are you completly still when this happens to be sure that you're not causing it. And does the bed move back and forth, up and down, or both and how noticeable is it? I strongly believe spirits can cause people to have sexual feelings. Yes, it can also be some logical explaination as with everything else you've said, but you've said you're sure some presense is doing this. Have you stayed the night anywhere else besides your house and if you have do any of these things occur? If it's your teenage hormones then will you not experience the same feelings even if you're not sleeping in your room with the blue scarf? Really, your opinion and knowledge of what's happenning is the best thing to listen to. There are many ways to cast spirits away, so research and inquire about how to and go with what you believe will work best. Nothing will work fully unless you truly believe that it will. I hope the best for you and will pray for you. God bless
Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
I'm quite sure by the information given it's just sexual/wet dreams. And the moans you hear could be yourself. And I hear it can happen more frequently around periods.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
Waking up sexually aroused is a normal part of being a teenager. It might feel very strange, especially in your early teens, but it's just a natural reaction to the hormonal changes that your body is going through. I don't believe that there is cause for you to be concerned at this point about waking up sexually excited.

In addition to the newness of what your body is going through, it can feel very strange and unsettling, and it might be this anxiety that is manifesting itself in feelings of being pinned down.

Have you ever experienced Sleep Paralysis?

The scarf moving could be due to a draft so slight that you don't feel it yourself, and as for the moans and bed moving, there could very easily be an rational explanation for what you are feeling there as well.

I don't want to sound as though I am offhandedly dismissing something that you are feeling and experiencing, but it might help if you watch what's going on, but keep your mind open to the possibility that it could all be the result of natural, normal events. If you feel that there really is something paranormal going on, it might be a good idea to start a journal and document all of the occurrences that you feel are supernatural.

If nothing else, it will provide a record of these events that you can present to make your case that there IS something going on, but it might very well serve as a means for you to see things more objectively. In the light of day and on paper, things might not look quite so frightening.
nicole_scaredmother (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
I don't have really any experience with the paranormal either, but I have to agree with lynrinth and BadJuuJuu.
I, along with some others I know, have had experiences similar to this around our early teenage years (none of which were paranormal). However, the moans and your bed creaking and making noises could or could not be your imagination just acting up on you.
Hormones, you know? Keep strong and don't let any of it get to you!

Nicole
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
Mmmm...it could be wet dreams. You are young, feeling an awaken of sexual urgies. Just sit back and watch. See if anything else happens. So far, all that is happening is your scarf is blowing, groans, and bed shaking. Nothing bad. Just try to stay calm and strong. Put this into perspective. Strange things are happening, but what an adventure! Your first, maybe paranormal experience. Just don't let it scare you. You are a strong individual. If things get too weird, just say hey, leave me alone. I ain't got time for this. Watch, and observe. If anything else happens, then talk to someone you feel would understand. Other people will offer more helpful advice, I'm sure.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-05)
Ok, awkward situation you have. Wet dreams are not uncommon for teenagers, and it's possible that that's all you are experiencing. Truly, this may not even be paranormal at all, just one of those awkward things that hormones trigger.
Is there a draft in your room at all? Even a slight draft could move lightweight fabric. Check to be sure there are no drafts, try to rule out pipes causing vibrations in the walls that could move the scarf. Sometimes natural causes are so subtle that they can be easily overlooked.
If you have ruled out natural causes, and you are sure the scarf is the cause of the problem, get it out of your room.
For what it's worth, I think you are just experiencing teenage hormonal stress. When those type of dreams first start, it can be strange. For some people, a little scary. It's ultimately normal though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: