You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Vastu Poojan Necessary Before Living In New House

Real Ghost Stories

Vastu Poojan Necessary Before Living In New House

 

I am one of the strongest guys who did not used to believe in all these paranormal stuffs. I am a strong built Punjabi boy who didn't used to be afraid of anything; not even used to believe in all these sacred Pooja stuffs. Something occurred which made me believe in all these paranormal activities and today I started respecting the rituals and Pooja's performed before any occasion.

Even being so strong; from new generation I have a strong faith in GOD, and that has helped me a lot in my experience. Not giving a long description, I am coming to the point.

We owned a house at Bharuch Gujarat India. At the time of owning it was a tenement. Before entering the house to stay there permanently we did all Vaastu Poojan, but after a few years my parents decided to extend the next floor of the house. Then the duplex was ready. We decided the bedrooms of parents, my small brother and me and started staying there. The mistake we made was we didn't perform any poojas before start using the new built upper floor.

At starting all was going well but passing some time my mother started falling ill day by day but we didn't take it seriously and thought it may be some medical problem. Since 2 years my mother used to stay ill regularly but noting like paranormal thing came into our minds.

Then my mom decided to visit a woman who was having some power like Mataji (Goddess) entering into her and can see the reality and cure it. She gave mom a black thread to tie on her hand. After that day she was recovered fast.

Then my problem started. I usually from many years used to sleep alone in my room. I even used to remain awake until late nights talking on phones with my fiancé but from last few days I started feeling something existing around me; something strange keeping a look at me; something watching me from the window even when the windows were closed and doors too. I was alone in the room would feel something always staying around me everyday after 10:30 at night.

In starting I ignored all that thinking it would just be a fake, but day by day I could not able to sleep. It is as if something is constantly watching me through the night, sitting besides me when I used to sleep and staring at me. Day by day I could not able to sleep in my own room through all night and I stared sleeping with my parents.

Just a day before a Maharaj came in our house and I showed him my room and he told that some air is there in my room. This is because we didn't perform any rituals in our new made floor it is living there.

Recently it was after my mom and harassing her by making her ill and after she tied thread it came after me. I always started feeling something around me at night even when no one would be at home something used to roam near me. I even used to shout "JUST GO TO HELL IAM NOT AFRAID OF YOU". This it would go for some time and come again.

Just yesterday something happened which was unbelievable and so horrible.

At night I was sitting in my room and talking on mobile with my fiancée and near by 11:00 PM even the lights were on. I saw a black creepy borderline of a lady structure; half of the body coming out from the window, even when the window was closed. She was calling me by nodding her head towards me. At the time I could not move my self. The next moment I told my fiancé and she vanished away. It made me afraid a lot and made me believe in paranormal existence.

I don't know after performing Poojas it will go or not? Why they come in our lives? When I will b able to get rid of it and join back to my normal life? It's still a question...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bebo2231, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

thedarkdemon (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-15)
This is a very interesting story. I think regardless of which religion or God you're praying to, evil spirits are afraid of this. Be sure to keep praying constantly, or play a prayer from YouTube on your phone, it really helps. Great story.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-22)
Hi Yash, Thank you for the story, you have narrated it very beautifully. Vastu Shastra is a very very old Indian Science and India is termed to be Grand Mother and origin of all knowledge systems and civilizations. In Vastu there is a system of how houses are to be build which now a days is adopted by western world, Vastu helps in building positive energy inside our homes. As Mr Hitman advised to visit temple and read Hanuman Chalisa and Mritunjay Mantra daily, these are the mantra of Almighty God which destroys negative energy and make us feel safe, even get some Idols of God and place it in you room so that you can feel safe from the lady figure. I like the way you narrated this line "At night I was sitting in my room and talking on mobile with my fiancée and near by 11:00 PM even the lights were on. I saw a black creepy borderline of a lady structure; half of the body coming out from the window, even when the window was closed. She was calling me by nodding her head towards me. At the time I could not move my self. The next moment I told my fiancé and she vanished away. It made me afraid a lot and made me believe in paranormal existence." These line made me fear and also I am waiting for your sequel story, I hope you have made through it please post it as soon as you are done.
God Bless You and Your Family.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
[at] Miracles51031: Not a biggie, I am inclined to say 😁 and thank you in turn for taking time to break a newbie in 😉

Take care
Regards
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Sceptic-Ari - thank you for understanding. I just wanted to make it clear that it's not that we choose not to do anything about karma points, we just don't have the ability to do anything about them: good or bad. Again, thanks for understanding.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
[at] dear Miracles51031 and all other mods:
I already understood from Javelina's reply that the mods are unable to modify comments or influence votes.
Thank you for making it clearer to me.
I admire your sincerity and dedication and have nothing against you.

Keep it up ❤

Regards
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Sceptic-Ari - just so there is no misunderstanding since you are a newbie we, the mods, cannot (as in are unable to) do anything about the voting system. All we can do is delete comments.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
[at] Javelina: Thank You 😳 but I thought it was unfair and moreover made no sense so I protested.
Since I am a newbie I did not know the mods don't interfere with the voting.
You are most welcome as I find most of your advises well thought out and wise.

Thanks for taking time out to reply...❤
Regards
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
[at] Sceptic-Ari,
Thank you for speaking up for me, that was very sweet. However, since you seem to be going through a lot of older experiences today, don't be surprised when you find more like this one. No, the mods won't be doing anything about this sort of thing. Don't worry about any of this. I certainly don't.
Thank you again. ❤

Jav 😊
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
I don't understand why Javelina got -6 votes even after she gave the best advise to bebo2231/Yash? 😲
Mods can you do anything with this?
Or is this the entity trying to vote the correct advise off the page? 😜

Yash,try holding a holy discourse at your house in accordance with your faith headed by a well established authentic Guruji.

Thanks for letting us help
Regards
Hitman (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-07)
I used to get nightmares, fever after walking through a certain root from my coaching class to home. I wasn't a very religious person. I consulted one punditji from hanuman temple. He told me to chant hanuman chalisa and mritunjay mantra daily. Besides he told me to remain calibate, becouse ghosts manipulates teens with hormonal imbalance. They don't dare to harm yogis and bramhacharis. It worked for me & now i'm very succesful
charliechavez (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
i think that woman figure is something that resides in places where it is left empty the rest of the day. If your room is most of the time it is possible something like that resides there. Have you tried playing music or something in your room too? I have read something about such things which go away or stop bugging people when the room is always with people or music playing on it. I just don't know if it will work in your situation.
bebo2231 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
hey that's just my username "bebo",,,,my name is is YASH... So I request you all to write comment on name YASH. 😆
bebo2231 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
Pjod,
Ofcourse I would... As its continuing still I am writing its sequel...
bebo2231 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
Javelina,
What you told is a v.nice advice...thanx...but I had already done it... I already went to that woman & tied that black thread... But don't know why... Its not working on me... Its still continuing... 😕
Succubussed (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Javelina, what you suggested to bebo is the best advice I've seen anyone give on this site in a long time. And so simple too.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
bebo2231,
Is it at all possible for you to visit the woman your mother went to when she got the black thread for her wrist that helped her so much? Because that's where I would be headed. Whatever she did worked, so why not let it work for you too?
Thanks for sharing your story, can't wait to resd the rest!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
very interesting... This lady figure gesturing towards you by nodding her head. The other stuff you mentioned, could easily be dismissed by others...say, nerves, medical... Or other paranoid feelings. But the lady halfway through the window... Is truely a scare. Are you able to better describe her?
bebo2231 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-06)
there is something more happened with me after this story... I would be writing its sequel

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: