You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Never Say Jokes To Unseen

Real Ghost Stories

Never Say Jokes To Unseen

 

This story happened last year 2010 at my tita's house at cdo. The house was definitely not old it was well landscaped and the interior designer really did a good job with the interiors with a vintage taste.

My tita called me and she wants me to stay at their house for they will go to Vietnam for a week vacation. I readily agreed with her favor she even gave money for my expenses in case I want to go to malls or somewhere. Since the house has a router I spent most of my time downloading tagalog horror films. I spent my whole afternoon watching tagalog horror films that day.

The maid asked me what am I doing the whole afternoon and I told her that I was just watching horror films; I don't feel like going out and she said can I watch too after dinner? I readily said yes of course you can. I'll just wait for you until you finish doing the dishes and stuff and let's watch together.

When she was done with all her chores we watched the movie of Judy Ann Santos Mag Ingat Ka Sa Kulam. In the middle of the movie, we heard the dishes clanking in the kitchen. We looked at each other and then we ignored it but then the clanking sound (as if someone was eating) gets louder.

The maid told me I think someone was eating; maybe a hungry ghost. In my mind, I was trying to rationalize the clanking sounds because it was so impossible. If there's an intruder inside the house because all the guard dogs (Rottweiler and Bull Mastiff dogs) were just outside roaming freely and its so impossible those sound came from the neighboring house because next house was quite distance from my tita's house so I fooled around and said " OK JUST EAT ALL YOU CAN JUST DONT HARM US" but there was a clanking sound that time it was even louder so the maid told me, I'll go to the kitchen to find out what was it so I readily said ok I'll just pause what we were watching but strange things starting to happen.

When she was about to reach the door knob of the living room where we watched movie, an onion violently thrown unto me from the kitchen since the kitchen is just beside the living room) nearly hit the laptop I'm using. I was about to scream in surprise. I was about to open my mouth to scold but then I realize the maid was just standing at the doorknob doing nothing. We readily closed the door of the living room and tried to figure out any explanation. We continued watching the movie but I really can't concentrate because my thoughts were still preoccupied with what happened.

The movie ended and we have to go out from the living room to sleep. I asked the maid if she can sleep in my cousin's room with me and she agreed because she was scared too. We were about to go out when I can't open the door. It was stuck so I pull it with all my force and guess what? Another onion and a white board eraser fell from the ceiling hitting me again.

We were horrified so we ran to the bedroom and this time. I was petrified because I opened the bedroom and while I'm facing the maid to let her in and the magazine which I read and left in the living room fell violently to her from the ceiling making a loud crash. I really can't explain how did it happened since I left the magazine in the living room and who the hell will put magazine on the ceiling. We closed the bedroom and what happened next was we smelled something was burning. Even in deep horror we checked the place for any sign that something is burning but there wasn't anything. The smell was like violent burnt which we don't know where it came. So we went back to the bedroom and I put a glass of water at the door (they said water won't allow spirits to enter inside the room). This stuff happened at around 12 am. That night I didn't sleep in horror and by next morning I ended up eating in the garden. I don't even want to go back to the kitchen.

All of these strange things happened which until now I can't explain although still thankful onions were thrown at us not knives. It's hard to believe guys, it's up to you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, geekychiq, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bokybaby (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
It was probably a demon or presence of an evil spirit at the house. If any manifestations occur like flying objects or things thrown at you, or smelling something burning like you said or a smell of a sulfur normally signifies an evil presence. So I suggest to you consult a priest who can do exorcism to drive away the evil entities in the house or a psychic medium.
strawberry-wolf (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
this is unbelievable as it happened to me as well. Although not as bad as it happened to you. May naririnig lng akong nag luluto, or the sound of toothbrush and/or opening and closing doors pero it didn't harm us at all. I once lived in a hunted house for most people would say in the neighbourhood back in philipines but nothing happened like the usual things but when we left the house, the house beside it and the people in it started to experience something greater than we did in that house. Peo mag ingat lng lage. 😁 if that has happened to me I would be crying and staying right beside the maid or going to run a way from that house because that was just scary but all the time when I am by my self in the house and herd a sound either I would call my dad but if he didn't pick up I would cry a huge my dog praying that nothing will gose so bad

Thank you for sharing your story,, just remember to not loose faith in GOD. ❤
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Maybe you should dig in the history of that house, and I read in this website that poltergeist activities are always associated with demons. I preferred salt line than water, but well should try it, thanks for the info.
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
nice story! What happened next? Did you tell anyone about it? I have read here sa mga posts, that you put salt, but I can say, put faith:) pray lang. Geekychiq, are from down south? Or you just had your vacation there?
IonAeon (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
Heh well you did tell it to eat as much as it wants as a bargain for not bothering you.
Probably just wanted you to bugger off and leave him/her to it. 😜

Got to watch what you say in these situations in any case though.

Thank you for sharing your story.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
I'm interested in the burning smell. I would associate it with a demon or an evil spirit. Would you say the burning smelt like sulpher?
I have never heard of water being used to keep spirit from entering, thanks for the enlightenment.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
XxSuicidexOrchidxX (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-08)
This is very interesting. Have you searched any history on the land it's on? Was there a house there years before yours was built? If you ignore it, it can get worse. If I was you I would see what 'they' wanted.

-Liz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: