You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pretty Sure The Bathroom Is Weird

Real Ghost Stories

Pretty Sure The Bathroom Is Weird

 

This was one of the weirdest things that has ever happened to me, and it happened in the most unlikely of places! So I hate school. I don't enjoy it; only sticking around for university. My friends are awesome because they put up with me and my many habits, one of which is that I don't like going to the toilets on my own, no idea why, just don't like it; I guess I feel kind of vulnerable because all of the 'plastic popular people' hang about there (I know, its weird, there is everywhere else and they hang in the toilets) and after getting into a sticky situation with some of them, I would rather have company.

I need the loo; my friend comes with me because she needs to go as well. My friend and I walk into the locker room toilets, which are the biggest in our school, but are a bit out of the way, with no windows because they are kind of in the basement. We go in, and we are the only ones in there, mainly because we have a free period and the rest of the sixth form will be in the common room which has its own toilets, and the rest of the school are in lessons. We go in cubicles that are opposite each other, but there is a distance between them, to talk to each other, we kind of have to shout.

We continue our conversation and it ends, and all of a sudden I hear this "LAUREN WATCH OUT!" scream right in my ear and I whip my head to my right side because that's where it came from, and I ask my friend what she said. My friend says that she didn't say anything. I leave the cubicle and whilst waiting for my friend, I check every cubicle in there and there is no one else around. She tells me "I look like I have seen a ghost" and I reply "I don't know about seeing one," and I tell her what I heard. She didn't hear a thing, and we heard no one come into the toilets because if they did, we would've heard the doors slam. She looks around too and goes to the area outside the toilets and there is no one around; the classrooms around us are empty and the locker room is empty as well, the doors alarmed because there is an exam going on, so no one could have come in.

We go back up to the library and don't say a word to anyone, but me and my friend are discussing it thinking of possibilities, but came up with none. There as no one around, you can't pick up sound or signal in the toilets, and it was just us two. It was not my friends lovely voice either. It totally freaked us out, so we use other toilets now...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, laurenemmam, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

laurenemmam (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
Hi guys!
Sorry for the delay in replying; been taking my A levels and am off to university in a week:)

Oumpy; no, it didn't sound like my own voice:) but I do believe I have a strong sixthor psychic sense if you know what I mean. In no way do I think I am actually psychic, I can just feel things and often know if something is about to happen.

Mountaineer; haha! That's very amusing:)
Xxx
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
It is my personal theory that Elvis experienced something like this and his old, obese, drug ridden heart couldn't handle the surprise... Hahaha in all seriousness though this is pretty scary... Id keep a lookout for falling pianos etc.
oumpy (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-28)
Hi lauren just a quick qustion the voice you heard did it sound like your own vice. Reson why I asked is that I get that a fair bit and the voice sounds like mine. I have put it down to my own sixth sence. Most of the time I hear things like that nothing happens but there's been time when I acted on it and move if I never moved I would have been badly injured or dead.
Hope this helps ya
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
Good story! Maybe this entity was messing with your mind, knowing you don't like toilets. Probably had a good laugh seeing you so upset.
In my High School, which was built around 1900, the basement had toilets that had a creepy feel to them too. If I had to use them I would do a super pee lol, go as fast as I could and the run out. I didn't even like to look in the mirror as I always felt that I would see "something"! What is it with bathrooms? ❤
laurenemmam (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Hello:)
Ahhh lots of comments; THANK YOU!:)

Taz890: I know! If something had happened after, I would have just been a wreck! I'm going to do some snooping around when I get back to school and find out what they are digging!:D

510mot: quick question, do you mean 'our' or 'your'? Sorry! Anyway, this has to the most unusual place I have had a paranormal encounter:)

Dandyxoxo: You're welcome:)

Thanks again!
Xxx
Dandyxoxo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
OOPPPS one correction did I say bathroom? Sorry what I meant to say was the cubicles
Dandyxoxo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Woooo that was freaky! I wouldn't want to enter that bathroom again lol. Great story and thanks for sharing! 😊
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
You know, considering the severity of some of our paranormal encounters I am sure that many would envy you having yours while seated in the loo... Just saying.lol
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
how strange and nothing happening after? That would have to be the freakyest thing ever.
You could be right with the digging disturbing something, strange warning though not surprised your using different toilets now 😆
Carl
laurenemmam (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
Hello:)

I don't recall anything bad happening to me after it happened, it just really creeped me out; those toilets have a very eery feeling to them.

Another thing that I completely forgot to mention is that they did start to dig up the ground outside of the toilets (it stopped before this happened) so maybe something was disturbed?

Lauren xxx
IdioticSmiley (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-11)
That's creepy, did anything bad happen to you AFTER that happened? Maybe it was a spirit warning you of something bad happening

Your favorite Smiley
IdioticSmiley

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: