You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Initials On A Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Initials On A Mirror

 

I am afraid my story is such a sad one; I don't like to tell it. This incident has me very certain that there is a continuation after death that I want to give hope to others.

Our beautiful son died under very strange circumstances, he was 15 almost 16 when it happened. He was far from home when it happened. The people that found him said he had been with another young man but wouldn't tell us his name. We needed to talk to this young man and were desperate to find out his identity.

This same day my daughter was in the bathroom taking a shower and when she looked at the mirror the initials c.s. Were inscribed on the mirror. They were lower case just as I have described. No one in the house knew where they had come from. It was weeks later that we found out the identity of the young man.

His name began with c and his last name began with an s! This person spent a year in jail for his involvement. The point about the lower case is the way our son wrote a lot of times.

I also had a vision of my son where he appeared to me and spoke saying he had to go to the Library! A year later I was reading a book by Bette Eady called "Embraced by the Light" and in the book she describes her life after death experience.

One of the light beings escorted her to the Library where she would learn all the things she was wondering about and get information about things she wanted to know. I know from so many things that have happened to me and what I have experienced that there is life after death and I will see my son again someday.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AnnieShire, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
Oh, AnnieShire, what a bittersweet but uplifting story! You have my sympathy and my admiration for your bravery in sharing it. I hope we will hear from you again; I would like to know you are OK.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-17)
I am also sure you will see your son again one day. He is waiting for you. I believe time on the other side is much different for those that have passed... Vs we who are still of the living. I can imagine the pain you must feel with losing your son... But know, at his young age, he is/was of the most innocent-- and is in a place of peace and beauty.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
This is such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully your son has moved on.:)

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1 ❤
Poppett91 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
AnnieShire
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son, Indeed I think he was helping you to find that man. I hope that one day you will see him again, he rests in peace. I wish you all the best.

Poppett91 ❤
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
I am so sorry - losing a child is such a deep pain. But what a powerful story! And ultimately very uplifting. I'm so glad you were able to share it. I particularly enjoyed the part about the Library and how the existence of such a place was confirmed in Bette Eady's book.

God Bless you, your beautiful son and your family.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
I know that book! I have it. It is very good. My condolences for your recent loss. But it is nice to know that your son wasn't too far away, and helped you when you needed the most. It definitely sounds like he is happy.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
My deepest condolences for your loss. It must have taken a lot of strength to post your story here. And, it is an amazing story thank you for sharing it. I am glad that your family was able to receive that message and give you the information you needed. God Bless and take care ❤
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Annie,
Thank you for sharing. I'm very sorry for your family's loss. He will wait patiently... He does not need you to hurry to him... He wants you to remember him and cherish all that you still have.

Love each other, and he will tell you how proud he is of you when you see him again.

Lou
TheDifficultKind78 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am also sure you will see your son again someday.

Peace and blessings!
DifficultKind
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
What a very beautiful and interesting story. My condolences for your loss. It is wonderful that your Son managed to tell you whom was involved in his death.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Jeanine_dv (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
Wow. I am so sorry for your loss! I hope if you see any more visions of your son, they are happy ones =)
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
thank you for posting such a touching story.
It is comforting to know that even after passing loved ones are near and can sometimes get in touch too.
Bless you for sharing this with us, I am sorry for your loss but at least you know you will someday be reunited.
Thank you again ❤
Carl
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
I am very sorry for your loss. I was just curiousity out of what you meant by him spending a year in jail for his involvement. Was it for something involving your sons death?

I understand if you don't want to answer the question and was just curious to that point is all.

Peace
JustCurious
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-12)
I have heard other people speak of this library that your son was telling you. It seems he is learning and it happy in the light. I am sorry for your loss.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: