You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Car at Grandma's

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Car at Grandma's

 

I was about 6 (now 15) and my sister was 9 (now 18) and we were spending the weekend with my grandma. We had been laying in bed for about an hour and we were just talking and we couldn't fall asleep. My sister said she heard something saying her name and she wanted to go see who it was, so we both got up and went to my grandma's room but she was asleep and there was no one else in the house. Kkeep this in mind, her house is way in the middle of nowhere and the closest house is a mile away and it's off a main road. Me and my sister decided to get something to drink. My grandma's house has a huge bay window in the living room and you have to walk past to go into the kitchen, the window curtains were closed when we went past it, we were in the kitchen and we heard what sounded like a car driving away so we went to look and the window curtains were wide open and the dust was in the air like a car did drive past. Then we were just like "well whatever it's nothing" so we went to go back to bed but we couldn't sleep so we started talking and we talked about what happened and we decided to tell my grandma about what happened.

The next morning we got up and went to tell her and she says she had experienced things like that too.

Well thanks for reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, K_Hicks, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-08)
i realy injoyed your story. I think it could be a family who has passed away he/her letting you know he/her there with you all or your granny. It don't sound like to me it was trying to hurt you all in anyway. You could do a history on the house see what you get. There are good ghost and bad one but from your story I don't think it bad. Is there more you could tell or is this all that has happen. Thanks very much for telling it to us.
JAMV100 (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-08)
there nothing I can say but give more details on what happen and I think that some ghost maybe trying to help you they maybe a bad spirit in that house.
Peteys_granny (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-08)
I enjoyed your story. The fact that your grandmother had experiences similar to yours makes me wonder if this was a residual type of haunting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: