You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Good Listeners

Real Ghost Stories

Good Listeners

 

Many people came to our house at 8:00 PM to have a meeting for Christians. The meeting consisted of my parents and other parents and there was this one mother who can see ghosts whom I'll call Miss Faye.

I did believe in ghosts or spirits and I believed there was at our home. They WERE in our house.

Miss Faye told us that during the meeting, she saw a woman who was Arabian since she wore black clothing which they called "Abaya".

The female ghost was listening to the meeting however and she even saw a man and his son (a different child this time) in our BATHROOM. Miss Faye said that this too happened in the meeting when our bathroom door was open. She saw the two ghosts fly up together looking up and smiling. They were obviously Muslims and they looked like they were taken up to heaven.

The female ghost was Muslim too and Miss Faye said that whenever they have a mass or a Christian meeting in our house, she would appear listening in the corner of the room feeling that she's part of the household.

I was even glad to hear about that. And I'm sure she feels touched about every word she hears in the meeting. I know that she wanted to be like us too, taking in the words of God and earn happiness being with him...

In the end, I was happy there are ghosts in our house and the kid in my room is said to be her son. They are just spirits. I'm not at all afraid of having spirits who believe in God. I have my own soul too. And at least we both believe in God...

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CrimsonRose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-20)
What a great story 😊
Its nice to read one where the writer is happy with the experience they have had.

Thanks for sharing

xXelliemayXx ❤
Poppett91 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-14)
CrimsonRose

This story is very special indeed, I think it's really nice when you read something like this, because you can see that spirits/ghosts believe in their religion even when they have peacefully passed. I wish you a happy time with them, take care.

Please post many more, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Poppett91 ❤
thebee (18 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
Thats a great attitude to have and the woman listning in sounds very humble, people are so quick to claim spirits are demonic but as your story shows not all should be banished or sent to the light, I mean the women wanted the simplest thing which was to still feel part of your community.
Thank you and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: