You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Boy at Disney World

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy at Disney World

 

I told many people about this, but most people don't believe me. Even my parents say it was just a dream. But this is true. You may not believe me, but I saw and experienced it myself. It was maybe around 3 years ago, when I was 9 and me and my friends were at disney land. We got on many different types of rides, and we were about to rest. I was clutching on my cotton candy and ice cream cone with a spoon in my mouth. I told them to go ahead as I stop and put my stuff down for a little bit. Then I stuck the spoon into the ice cream cone and was ready, when I got lost.

I was surrounded by millions of people, and they were all unfamiliar faces. I sat were I was and whispered my mom and dad's names every 2 sec. When I looked back, there was a another boy, crying and wouldn't stop. I felt sorry for him and came up to him to say what was the matter but something unusual happened. When I was running up to him, I was actually getting farther away from him! You might not believe it but I have experienced it myself. I finally stopped for a break, when suddenly, I realized that he was glaring at me. A bluish orb surrounded him, but then he vanished.

You might think that was the ending, but it was not. Since that day, he has been following me. He follows where ever I go, scares my friends by pinching and whispering in there ear, "mommy..."

Even now he is glaring at me, with his white eyes.

Other hauntings by jigokushoujo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jigokushoujo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
wow what a story... Kind of creepy... So did you find your parents, or did you get a job at disney world?
neons_angel (1 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I know this is an old post but I have to say something. First of all you don't have your locations right, the title says Disney World, in your story you say Disneyland... So which is it? Can't be both after all. There are just things that don't make sense as far as it lining up with ghost stories in general. Why would he attach himself to you? Someone else on here can correct me but last I checked that was rare.
Trustedsouls (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
Man

O.K I'll make this very short. I seen a boy ghost holding up a big orb. I really did and it was like Ya! Look at me. But my boy ghost is real because you can just go to my story on here called My Haunted world. I just sent in a few more photo's in tonight. My point here is friend your story does sound kind of like B.S. But who am I to judge. You can see that big orb being helded up by that boy Ghost in my story on here. Just look at the bottom of the orb you'll see fingers Plus there is an edited one showing the boy holding that big orb up. Now I know what I said sounds like B.S. Too. But I have photo's to prove what I say. Are you hearing me now? Have a good night.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
this is a little weird man,

I dunno, sounds like a dream to me.
Plus If a spirit was bothering me for 3 years I would definitely be talking to my pastor... You shouldn't let those things torment you like that... Your only allowing the enemy to take hold of you...

God bless
Renny97 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Oh! That happened to me to... Same boy, same place... He is looking at me... Now!
It is the same story I was going to put on here! 😨 😨 😨

~~~^_^RENNY^_^~~~~
SapphireWings (1 stories) (15 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-03-20)
Hi Mina...
Um, I think I'll have to agree with Hawkgirl. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am having a difficult time believing this. But hey, it's your story; you experienced it and you claim it's true. But it was really entertaining. 😉

Love, SapphireWings ❤
Hawkgirl (6 stories) (55 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-08-23)
Mina,
since I see that nobody said it, I will. My purpose is not to be mean, but it's a little hard for me to believe your story. If a spirit followed me for 3 years I wouldn't be as comfortable as you seem to be. And I know Disney's a big place, but... Millions of people surrounding you? That's a little over the top, but hey! It's just my opinion. If it's true, I suggest you seek help and try to find out what this boy wants so he will cross over and leave you alone.
The best of luck for you 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: