You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Premonitions

Real Ghost Stories

The Premonitions

 

They say that when the soul departs, often times they would give premonitions and signs. I was 9 when I had the first encounter.

I have a neighbor/playmate who was murdered by his uncle, her name's Crystal; she was 10 at that time. It was the saddest and most tragic incident in the town where I grew up. She was murdered at the street in front of her mother and a few spectators.

Hours before she was killed, my mom was asked by her best friend who happens to be a nearby neighbor of my playmate to come over to her house. At that time, I really didn't know what was happening. All I knew is that my mom and I went to the house of her best friend. We kids were asked to play in the room, and they were talking over a serious situation.

It was vague but I did remember telling my mom that my playmate didn't have a head. It's blurry and I can't see the contours of her face and head when we were on our way home. My mom just didn't show any interest on what I was saying.

Next morning, we just knew that Crystal was stabbed and shot by her Uncle at the street outside their home. There were a lot of people who saw the incident, but they can't come any closer since the suspect is armed with a gun and knife. Apparently, she was a rape victim for years and her uncle was the perpetrator, he killed her cause he found out that she had told her family about it. The suspect is her mom's brother.

Second encounter:

Our neighbor died of heart attack during a Church service when I was 12, it was school days and I usually go home for lunch. I remembered greeting him at the nearby store, which is three houses away from our house; he was outside, sitting at the chair.

I can only see the back portion, it's like a head facing backwards, but what freaked me out is first, his legs were faced forward (it's like his head is on 360 degrees), second is that he died at around 9am and I saw him at the store during lunch time or noon. I have just known of his death when I got home a few minutes after.

3rd encounter:

I was 16 at that time; I have a friend who committed suicide and hours before it happened I saw her around the city. Her shirt was bright but she had no head. The next day, I received a call that she had committed suicide.

I have told my mom about it and she told me that I have been telling her things like that when I was a kid. She would just normally ignore so I won't be opening myself from that kind of gift or curse. And so I won't freak out.

I wanted to know what is this thing.

I need to know if this can be cured.

I don't know if this gift can be transferred from ancestors?

My late grandma also has the same gift.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kristelnaia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kristelnaia (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
Aiafaith1: Thanks...

Dudester:
My grandma always tells me when she was still alive that everytime you have a dream, specially if it's not a good one, you should let someone know. Someone you can trust. I'm starting to understand why when she died.

Evilkitty75:
Thanks for the kind words Kitty...
evilkitty75 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Myself and my daughter (s), my mother and my (late) nana and my mums nana have all had stuff go on over the years.
It used to scare me but in my culture we are bought up knowing such things happen a lot and some people see and some dont. Dont be scared embrace your gift, learn from it. I don't like to use the word 'physic'becouse it is abused so so much. But you DO have a special gift and it can be so rewarding if not a lil frightning sometimes. ❤
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-22)
Can't wait for your other stories kristelnaia!

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1 😆 ❤ 😆
Dudester (4 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-22)
I've had those "post death" experiences twice. In the first instance, three years after my father died, in a dream I heard him singing "Sonny Boy". This was something he did when I was around three or four. My sense was that he was ascending. This is important because in his lifetime, he had done some despicable things. I guess he did three years in a place that was not the light. The second occurence was less than a month later. A brother in law had committed suicide four months earlier. In my dream, he beckoned me forward and showed me a sister (not the one he was married to) holding a baby. When I awoke, I called my mom because the dream had spooked me. She said, and I quote "I wasn't supposed to to tell you, but Emily is going to have a baby." Som Kristel, embrace the gift, and know this, it comes and goes.
kristelnaia (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
taz890:
Well-said...it's a matter of choice I think... On what to believe and what to trust... I have not been practicing traditional practices here and I'm just keeping faith on what I believe in... No regrets though... All of us will die anyway...
😳
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
thanks for answering kristelnaia I know people around the world have different ideas and experiances this is one more I now know a bit more about thanks again
Carl 😊
kristelnaia (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
thanks for all the comments...

[at] Aiafaith1: I'll keep on posting... I have a lot of happenings un-answered...

JustCurious,Del176,redphx:
I am having bad dreams as well... And I have been having it since I was a kid... I dream of coffins, dead people... Sick people... I was even rushed to the hospital one time on a wee hour, because I have a hard time breathing after having a very bad dream... Only to realize, my grandma who lives miles away from me went into coma same time as I had the trouble breathing... I dreamt of her calling me and she was saying, visit me now while you still have the time, then she disappeared. Since I worked in a different city, I never go the chance to visit her often. Come morning, she died.

Taz890: here in the Philippines, a lot of things like that happen... They said, if you'll experience that, you have to bite off a house pillar that is in wood... I don't know if it works, but I really didn't tolerate them... All I'm having these days are re-occurring dreams, which I would like to ask opinion about...I'll post it soon... 😢
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
ok why the head thing? Not calling your story but that has to be a first, I have heard of seeing people just after they pass or even before but never with heads missing
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
I have premonitions too, mostly while dreaming. I will only get feelings while awake never full on visions. It is not a curse. Well I guess it depends on how you look at it. It doesn't sound like you are being tormented by spirits because of your talent so I would just be happy for it.
Del176 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
I had something simillar happen only I didn't actually see them. When I was younger my mom had been diagnosed with cancer and I barely knew what that meant at the time I just knew she was really sick. I went to summer camp that summer while my mom was in the hospital to keep me occupied... And one day the camp took us to a nearby pool and while I was there I felt like everything was going to be ok I didn't have to worry about my mom anymore. I went home that day to my sister's house where I was staying for a while and before I walked in the door I remember turning to my cousin and saying everyone is here ready to tell me my mom died. Sure enough I walked in and my family was sitting on the couch trying not to make it obvious then they told me to grab a kleenex box and that's when I started crying and they hadn't even told me yet. They were like how did you know and all I said was I got this strange feeling.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
Hey, that sounds like an interesting gift. Every now and then I'll get a premonition, but it is always in the form of a dream, never when I'm wide awake, and sometimes I can't remember it until the event I dreamed about is happening.

Peace
JustCurious
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-20)
Hey,
Sounds like you're psychic! Don't be scared. When I first discovered I had a gift, I freaked. But, you get used to it. Sadly, it can't be cured. It isn't like a sickness or anything. And yes, you can get it from ancestors. My great-great grandma was a white witch in Macedonia. I'm psychic too. It makes me happy to see others like me. Please post your other experiences if any.

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: