You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Touched By Something

Real Ghost Stories

Touched By Something

 

I found this site after typing in some of the "symptoms" I've experienced into Google. Some of the stories here seem unbelievable and I guess mine would also fall into that category. I have a few to tell but my first would center on being touch by something in a sexual manner.

I am a male under 30, married and faithful. I work in remote locations and usually spend a few days at these sites before returning to the city. About 3 years ago I took up an offer to be based at one of these interior locations, spending as much as 3 to 4 weeks while being out for a few days. I was put up in an old house on a hill, the quietest part of the township. We had electricity, water, telephone, internet so it wasn't that bad. It was hot during the day and very cold during the night.

A few nights after settling in, I was awakened by the sound of ringing bells, it was constant for about 2 or 3 minutes and this was around 2 am. I thought it was my ear ringing (tinnitus). I then began to feel a coldness creeping up under my sheet and a cool burning sensation on my skin. My toes then began to twitch involuntarily and I felt something moving up my legs. At the same time I felt as if someone was pricking my ribs and my chest with a toothpick. My nipples started to burn and the crawling feeling continued up my legs to my groin area. I began to feel something similar to static electricity rustling in my pubic hair area and like a thousand ice needles, as if I was having sex with someone, this lasted for a few minutes. I felt like I had climaxed but the area was dry and felt powdery to the touch. I found it strange and I slept as if I had climaxed.

I've had many similar encounters at that and other locations but will list them after I get your feedback on this one.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, guyinsane2008, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
To guyinsane2008:

I'm sorry I did not read some of your recent posts. I am glad that things are working out for the better. I used to be a security guard when I was 19 and I went to many sites at night by myself for hours, and some of the places were a bit remote. I know how spooky it can get. It sounds like you have a lot courage and love your family very much, and because of that I think you will be successful in getting rid of that dark entity.

❤ ❤ ❤
guyinsane2008 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
[at] scrapmetalkitten

I think fear of the entity was a major reason why the attacks occurred in the forest.

1. I was alone and vulnerable and I heard bad tales about supernatural occurrences in remote areas

The recent attacks I believe centered around my fear that this entity could harm my family. Because of this site and the many advices given, I was able to understand more about what was happening and what needed to be done.

Difficult as it may be to believe, a link posted by a forum member helped me set my priorities straight. As a Christian, I was failing in so many ways and now I'm trying to get my life together.

To answer your question, the entity may still be lurking around but it has not attacked in a couple of weeks. My faith in God surpasses my fear of this entity and my faith will keep me and my family safe.

I would like to thank you and all the others who were concerned about my situation and I will always be grateful for the help, knowledge and understanding imparted to me.

Thank you all so much.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Dear previous poster,
All of this started and ended about a month ago, which you would have known if you would have checked the dates. The last time guyinsane posted a comment was over two weeks ago, and he's doing much better. Those that find it amusing to post on an old thread, that was so mangled in between that many comments have been deleted, just to pontificate on how things on this site used to or should be like, fool no one but themselves. From your little missive here are we to believe you are too polite and kind than to enter into a debate about something you felt strongly about? A debate that, no matter how nice you are, meant that you either agreed or disagreed to something that could have changed this site forever? Changed it into a place you wouldn't want people to know you'd even heard of much less been a member of?
OH YEAH! That's right, you said you hadn't read all the comments on this thread... What was I thinking? Silly me, I was under the impression that you knew what you were talking about. Rest assured, I'll not make that mistake again.

Guys, do you think it would be possible to let this monster die? I'd really appreciate it. This is nothing but food for the trolls now. So when they post... Let it go, I know I will. Sorry, I just had to get this last one out of my system, it was not fun, I assure you.

Jav 😐 😐 😐
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
To guyinsane2008:
I hope you succeed in getting rid of the spirit if that is your choice. The only reason I say that is because I briefly looked at some of the comments you made and others made, (although I did not read all of them), and it seems like things have been escalating between you and this spirit. Things should have been calming down but they seem to be getting worse. If you want it gone you should take measures NOW! Otherwise if you are indecisive and try to get rid of it later on, it will be harder to do.

To others who posted:
I really enjoy this site, and have read thousands of stories because of it. Sometimes some of the posters can be pretty hostile to each other, and a big war ensues because of it. Just try to keep the peace people! We do talk about ghosts here, so everything (all advice and opinion) is purely speculation. That means everyone who has their own comment can neither be right nor wrong. There is no hard solid verifiable fact in what we discuss. We simply talk about our own belief systems here and nothing more. I hope I do not insult or offend, because I do not mean to do so. I will get off my high little pedastal now, and resume reading more stories.

❤ ❤ ❤

Sydney
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
guyinsane do you mean on facebook (guessing yes)
Ok we put it to private so if you look me up on there carl tabor, (green tee shirt looks like got lamp growing out of head lol)
Send friend request with screen name from here in message, will add you from my page tomorrow can't do from here (at work) fb is blocked
guyinsane2008 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
[at] taz there are many groups named ygs there and your ghost stories also... How do I know which is the right one?
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
Since YGS still isn't ready for submissions I'll post an update here.

I haven't really improved on reading my bible or praying too regularly but I prayed whenever I felt vulnerable. During the past few days, I continued to sleep by myself and was a bit fearful at times. Whenever, I felt the familiar tingling sensation on my legs I would kick out and rub the area. Most times it would stop to return at a later hour. Sometimes I would pray and ask for protection for my family and myself; I even said "Go Away" a few times.

I believe the entity is still lurking around, I don't know if it's interfering with me while I'm asleep but I don't believe it is. In time I believe it will eventually go away. I'm happy with my human family and I do not need an otherworldly lover. If I may have given it that impression, I am truly sorry. Hopefully it will move on to some poor lonely soul who would appreciate what it can do for him or her.

In the mean time, I will continue to resist it.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
[at] hoochler

Got it. My wife doesn't sense anything and I don't believe my daughter can either. Will keep working on it.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
guyinsane asked:
"if/when it leaves me... Is there a possibility that it may attack/interfere with my wife or/and daughter... Though it may or may not be sexually?"

Is it possible? Just about anything is possible. I would think that a better question would be is it likely to go after your wife and daughter if it leaves you?

As far as I understand, sex demons are after sex with humans, that's their deal. As has been stated in this thread before, these types of spirits seem to be drawn to those humans who can sense them, interact with them and who dwell on thoughts of them.

If your wife and daughter can not sense the demon now and don't even know about the existence of it to dwell on thoughts of it, if you manage to rid its attachment to you there would be no reason for it to hang around your home. So, in my opinion, if you break its attachment to you I think it would be very unlikely to go after them.

Ironically, one would think that your wife and daughter would be more at risk to have this thing mess with them if it is allowed to stay around and develops an ongoing relationship with you and they are at some point deemed to be competition for your affection and attention by the demon.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
[at] unfriendly - this thing moves with me, its not bound to a specific location.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
its too early to comment on what works and what doesn't but I'm still experimenting with various ideas/advices. Will post more after a few weeks.

I just have one question - if/when it leaves me... Is there a possibility that it may attack/interfere with my wife or/and daughter... Though it may or may not be sexually?

I'm looking for a solution that would make it leave and go as far away as possible...I'm not entirely convinced that it would leave the home if I ignore it (which is very difficult to do by the way).
Unfriendly (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
If I were you I'd make an offer on the house and rent it out for top dollar!
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Succubussed,
I'm being completely honest and serious; barring hypnosis how do you stop thinking about something that attacks you on a regular basis? You can ignore it, I agree... But the human mind does not allow you to shut off thoughts about something that is happening to you physically. I've seen hundreds of cancer patients persevere and carry on with their lives as if they did not have a care in the world, but at the end of the day they were still dying.
For now, I think guyinsane should probably take your advice. And if it works, all he has to live with is the guilt of being dishonest to the one person he promised to share everything with. But if your advice does not work, are you going to be there to pick up the pieces when he has to tell his wife how long this has been going on?
There is no doubt in my mind this entity will put up a fight, and in my opinion, regardless of the tactic used, he isn't going to be able to keep it a secret forever. I agree that my advice will make things worse before they get better... But I would rather die fighting than submit to this thing. Not one of you can guarantee that this thing won't move on to another member of his family.
Like any other parasite, drag this thing out into the light and it will be forced to find another rock to crawl under. I have said before that I have never had an experience like this... But regardless of what you divulge to your wife, guyinsane, it isn't going anywhere if you never tell it to leave.

Respectfully and with hope,

Lou
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon yes, but not a sex demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
guyinsane + freyaluna if your on facebook got a chat group going there if you guys want in look us up group name ygs 😊
Carl (tabor)
-FreyaLuna (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
[at] Taz: =^.^=

[at] Lou: I quickly realized and understood the history. Nothing can make me not come back here, this site is amazing and so are the stories and people. I'm always interested to hear other peoples opinions, and I don't judge:):).
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
[at] guyinsane,

I am sorry this is still going on and seems to be getting worse. I believe that all the thinking you are doing about the demon and dwelling on thoughts of it lately seem to be helping to make things worse as Succubussed suggests.

I suggest you continue to move into positions you know the demon does not like whenever it comes to you and for you to stop thinking about the demon whenever you catch yourself drifting to thoughts about it. Try using holy water on the appropriate parts of your body before going to bed. Also, if thoughts of the demon do come to mind, try to imagine it as an "it" and not a female whenever you do find yourself thinking about it and before those thoughts of it can be totally banished from your mind.

I also agree that any benefit to revealing this secret to your wife would be dwarfed by the massive damage that would most likely be inflicted upon your remaining innate protection from this demon that you were born with. Such a revelation to your wife would likely spark days if not weeks of lengthy discussion about the demon which will only strengthen its ability to interact with you as you dwell on thoughts of it and a deeper path is worn between you and it. Also, as tough as it may be to give up your best source of information and camaraderie about this matter, I encourage you to quit coming to YGS to dwell on thoughts of your situation or to read about other peoples' related spiritual experiences because such thoughts and knowledge will likely only hinder your ability to rid yourself of this demon long term.

In addition to doing things mentioned above that are in your direct control right now, I suggest that you seek God's help with this, but maybe in a different way than you have been. Instead of praying to God with pleas to make this thing go away or trying to expel it in His name (both of those things require you to think about the demon), try instead to just tell God that you want the demon gone from your life just one time and then go about telling Him a lot that you trust Him and that His grace is sufficient for you. Try to not go more than 15 minutes all day everyday without some sort of communication of even few word conversation with God (talk with God about things BESIDES the demon, try to not actively bring the demon to mind even when praying to God). Seek to deepen your relationship with God through regular prayer and try to do things everyday that you think will please Him and trust that He will eventually put a hedge around you that will protect you. This may take a while and you will have to trust Him.

Try to displace thoughts about the demon by thinking thoughts of God. If done earnestly, thoughts of God can preclude thoughts of anything else for extended periods of time. Don't just seek God when you want Him to help you with a problem (if that is what you are doing), put this issue out of your mind by seeking God earnestly and consistently. Reading the Bible is also a great way to keep you mind on God.

When / if the demon comes around, ask God to help you. One trick you might want to try is to simply imagine yourself as a small child (like you are 3 years old) and that God is a strong old man who loves you and has a white beard who is 25 feet tall and has billowing blue robes. When you feel threatened, simply imagine yourself moving to hide under God's robe grabbing onto His leg as you trust Him to protect you as a child might without even saying a word. If you fill your mind with thoughts of God and His great love for you with nothing else to distract you, it should become very difficult (if not impossible) for the demon to do its thing (which is to try to separate you from God).

I hope this advice helps you and things get better for you. I will pray for you.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
[at] javalina that's very touching.
Even after all that was said your still asking him to stay and I have to say I agree with you like I said earlyer here he did give good advice and was the one who knows a lot about this and also said same yesterday to him in comments.
Sadly he does get personal and very argumentitve with others comments and that has caused people me included to expect it from him, right or wrong that's how I feel and I think others too.
Yes if he does not come back people won't get the advice he can give which has been helpful but he must know that if he starts the arguments people will react like they have done.
Totaly accept that you know him better than us I only know him from here and my personal feelings are that yes he is good with advice but the attacks on others would have to stop period!
If you or anyone else said my comment was wrong I would not drag it out like he has but then if that's his personality that could be hard to get over.
I will stand up and say again his advice was very good, did not know him well enough to say friend but if he could tone down the comment replys and discuss it without the arguments or being personal then yes come back by all means but I am not sure that others on here could be so forgiving.
Hope to catch up later
Carl
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
Javelina, if you are cool with this, and want him back, then so be it. I'm with you.
Succubussed, you have been helpful to people in the past. I wouldn't mind seeing the helpful you back. You have considerably more experience with this type of activity than most. Sound advice is always needed and appreciated.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
succubussed,
If I could wish this all away, and this whole comment thread were to disappear, would you stay?
You've been a respected advisor and member for far too long to just pack up and abandon us now. I've spent the last two days and nights reading through past experiences where you've been involved and I honestly believe that without your guidance others will suffer.
The change in your personality came when you found me here. Before that time you were a completely different person. You were the you that I know and love. I understand. And now that the dust has cleared and tempers have cooled you have to know that. Don't leave. You're too good.
And now, all of you out there that have been wondering why he's changed so much? Well, now you know. Get over it. He's better at this than anyone else here and the entire community will suffer from the loss if he goes. If you want proof, go back and read his story. And then tell me if you don't see the difference in him. Where we grew up, and the kind of people we grew with, has everything to do with what caused this whole drama to occur. It sucks that all these years and thousands of miles can't still stop us from becoming complete a**holes, but there it is.
We are both hard headed and pushy. We have said things to each other that no one could forgive, but I do. Think what you want, say what you want, but I know this man better than any of you do, and I'm willing to stand up and be counted as his friend. Are you? 😐
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
guyinsane - I guess the only thing you can do is what's best for you. Read through the advice and just listen to your heart. We don't know you and you don't know us. So the only one who knows what advice will work for you is...you.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
[at] Succubussed - thanks for coming back to share. I don't believe you should leave as you can help others who come to YGS.

[at] Miracles - I have been given so many differing advices it's difficult to know what to do. The more I try to ignore this entity, the more I end up thinking about it. I will try a few other suggestions to see what will work. I think there would have to be a period of trial and error before I will be able to get rid of it.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
guyinsane thanks for quick reply 😊
Sounds like succubussed has given some good advice he was the guy to ask on this but would be a shame if you left and never came back but if that's what it takes then...
I wish you the best I'm again sending positive thoughts your way, guess you could say there my prayers for you.
Positive thinking helps no matter how far need to be sent like prayer I guess
All the best with this situation 😊
Carl
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
guyinsane - you've been given advice from many people on this site. Several of whom have told you they've experienced similar situations. Battles have been fought on your page. Friendships have been lost.

If you truly want this being gone, do something about it. Don't just talk about it. Get rid of it.
Justforamoment (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
I am succubussed, back here to make this one last comment.

I don't want to start or engage in any fights. I have only come back to make one comment, because after I said "bye" and left, I wondered how guyinsane was dealing with the brouha that erupted in the comments section to his story, and more importantly, how he was dealing with this Sex Being that seems to have attached herself to him.

[at] guyinsane, I am terribly sorry for the part I played in all of what went down here that had nothing to do with your situation. I was wrong, and I apologize.

Regarding your situation, I don't mean to criticize any of the other members here, or single anyone out, but if you truly want to get rid of this thing, I believe that you are getting some bad advice, and that if you follow it, you will only strengthen the connection that this Being has with you.

Let me say, one more time, that the only way that I have ever heard of that works in getting rid of a Sex Being is to completely ignore it.

That means, don't think about it.

I asked Pure (have asked her many times, in fact), "Why did you choose me?" and "Why do you touch me>?"

Her answers:

"It was just something that happened when I felt the pleasure of your attention."

And

"Because you sense and respond."

So, according to what I believe, every single time you even think about this Being, you are giving her something that she craves from you. That is your attention. If you deny her your attention, she will eventually leave.

Giving her attention includes doing "battle" with her, by having a church member or a medium or a shaman or anyone else help you try to make her leave. Everytime you focus on her--and that includes talking to her, or banishing her, or thinking about her, or trying to direct the Forces of Good to her expulsion--you are giving her a more well-beaten path to you that she will use to access you.

I have been in contact with quite a few people that this has happened to. Not all of them have liked it, and quite a few have tried to make it stop. Some of these people have tried everything. The only thing that I heard of that has ever worked has been to diligently ignore whatever this thing is that has decided to touch you. It doesn't always work, but it's the only thing that I know of that has ever worked.

That means that telling your wife, which will cause both of you to focus on it, is a very bad idea. Commanding it to leave "in the name of _____ " won't work, and will serve the purpose of giving this Being your attention.

If you talk to this Being, she will thrive on your focus of her existence. If you talk ABOUT her, she will gain access to you.

I realize that telling you not to think about her is the equivalent of saying "Don't think about a white bear" (try it, you'll think of the white bear), but it can be done.

Distract yourself. Read. Watch TV. Engage with your wife.

But, in my opinion, if you want to get rid of it, do NOT think about it. Do your best to ignore it.

You noticed that it has gotten stronger since you came here. That's because you're thinking about it.
I think you can be rid of her, but you need to stop thinking about her.

And as much as I hate to say it, because this site can be such a great resource for people like yourself who have nowhere else to go to talk about this, you really need to stop coming here. You have to stop thinking about this Being.

Annnd, with that, I am out of here for good.
guyinsane2008 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
taz - I have not told it to go away directly. I prayed and asked for it to be removed from my life. I guess if it bothers me tonight I will tell it to go away.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
guyinsane I'm sorry to hear its getting worse for you personaly I do think it is more than likely the same entity returned as you are thinking about it again after looking it up here like you say.
Do you ever tell it to leave you alone when it happens? Obviously you can't push it away if you can't see it but try telling it to leave you alone, shout at it get angry if you have to or like you mentioned earlyer pray.
This is a personal attack if you don't want it to carry on which obviously you dont,
My thoughts are with you (sorry not religious) and I hope this gets delt with soon
Carl
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
Miracles,
I must be doing something wrong... Smileys never work on my computer...I'll send you a box full when I get it figured out...:P
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
Wagon's circled. Thanks, BJJ. Got my karma voting finger pointed sideways for you!

Lou
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-03)
guyinsane,
It is the same one you've experienced in the past. You have a young baby from what I understand? You've been forced to focus on your wife's pregnancy, your new schedule, your family... And it has been forced to take a back seat. Your interest in investigating this phenomenon has been interpreted as a renewed interest in it.
Your battle has begun... Get your wife on board with what is going on before this gets worse. Regardless of the baby's schedule, keep your wife and your child close whenever you are home alone... You will not defeat this thing by yourself.

Lou

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled