You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Not So Normal House

Real Ghost Stories

My Not So Normal House

 

A couple years ago my mom, me, and my brother were looking for a place to move into. We found this huge house. It was very cheap and pretty big. Plus it was by a mall. When we were looking at the inside of the house for the first time it was bright and did not look haunted or then least bit creepy. We bought the house. I was happy and sad at the same time. Sad because I had to live so far from my family and friends. Happy because I got my own room, 2 huge closets, and my own bathroom.

After a while of living in the house I started to feel as if I was being watched. The feeling of being watched is mostly in the downstairs living room but is felt in other places. The downstairs living room is right next to my room.

In my room not many things have happened. It will be really cold or really hot. I will leave a shirt out at night and it will be gone in the morning. I will then find it on the stairs. Over the first couple of months of moving in I would have dreams about a little girl. She was about 7 or 8 years old. The first time I saw her in a dream she just appeared out if no were in my living room. She then left my house. The next dream she followed me around my house asking me were her parents were. I wonder if they used to live there. I have tried looking up the history of my house with no luck.

In my brothers room it is always really cold. You will just feel really uncomfortable. His door will open and close by itself. We were not a loud to open the windows because the windows are close to the ground so someone could easily get in. The storage door would also open and close by itself. In the kitchen I will here a cupboard slam but the cupboards will all be closed. I have even been looking at them and will here it slam.

Other things have happened in this house but nobody else seems to notice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SydneySilent, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ivonne2400 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
[at] oh I see well that's weird how you guys see it but not her... ❤
ParanormalGirl101 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
[at] Javelina I am thinking of bringing one of my grandparents dogs over in a couple months. The one I might bring is a calm dog. If I do bring the dog over I will let you guys know what happens.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
ParanormalGirl101,
Bringing an animal over might be a good idea just as a test maybe. If you have a friend with a dog that is used to going places with that friend a lot and not one that stays only in it's yard and would already be nervous just being there. That would be very interesting to see what happens. Let us know if you do, I'd like to hear about that.
Thanks for returning to let us know about what's going on in your home. I hope to hear what happens if you bring an animal over.
😉 😊
ParanormalGirl101 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
[at] zzsgranny yeah. I think that there might be more than one spirit. I have never had an animal over because they are not allowed but I would like to bring one in and see if ie senses anything.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Paranormalgirl: I kind of side with your ghostie on the posters! 😆...Still, that doesn't sound like something a 7 or 8 year old girl would do...

Keep us posted...
ParanormalGirl101 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
[at] javelina yeah one thing that happen on spring break was that my grandparents took me and my brother to the denver zoo and we staid at the hotel. When I got back my Justin bieber posters were on the floor and the one closest to my bed had two holes in it and there was a knife laying by it. I know that all the posters were hung up. I know my mom didn't do it because she was at work no one else was there at the time. I didn't even have a knife in my room. I don't thing this spirit likes Justin bieber. Lol!

My cd player has been acting weird lately. When I try to play it it will spin and not work. Whenever I am sad it works. Only when I am sad.

Not sure if that is paranormal or not. ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
ParanormalGirl101,
At first I was thinking it was residual but with the shirt being moved to a completely different room I'm leaning toward intelligent. Let us know if there are any more weird occurrences. Thanks for sharing!
ParanormalGirl101 (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
[at] sshh45 my grandpa and I tried but Nothing came up

[at] lislani one of my neibors is new so they would not know but the other people that live around are not very nice but if I see them I will

[at] ivonne2400 my mom does not believe in ghost and says she has never experienced anything.

Thanks for commenting ❤
ivonne2400 (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
ok hello I'm 11! Well, my neighbor has expircinced some similar stuff while I was at their house! Anyways does your mom notice the strange things? ❤
Lislani (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
I agree with SSHH45. Keep looking for information on the house and if still no luck you can always ask around, maybe some nieghbors. That sometimes is helpful.

Goodluck- lislani
SSHH45 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
You should reserch on your house, go to the local library and look at old news paper articles and find out who that little gril is. 😉

From,

SSHH45

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: