You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Two Ghosts I Have In My Home

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Ghosts I Have In My Home

 

My name is Darian Russell. My story begins when I was about 6 or 7 years old.

It was a few months after my grandfather died I started seeing a ghostly shadow. He follows me everywhere. At first I thought it was my grandpa but this entity or whatever it is always scares me when I see it and my grandpa would never scare me. The thing is when I move I expect it to be gone but it's always there. I'll even be at school and hear my name being called in a really scary way. I remember going out and in the bathroom and seeing this pitch black thing rush past me. I rushed out there and told what happened and my mom didn't believe me (she thinks I'm just trying to scare my youngest sister).

I'm constantly feeling watched everywhere and then I will eventually see the shadow. I think that I'm a medium. I will ask for a name but it just laughs at me which is very frightening by the way. And the worst thing to add to this story is that I have another ghost in my house. I actually got a name out of this one its Eunis.

I remember one day taking a shower and shaving my leg and then out of nowhere I heard this scary woman laughing. Thinking it was one of my family members I rushed out there and saw not a soul in there. I would have head them rushing off somewhere cause the house is very creaky. And sometimes when you're watching TV in the living room you can see a head peeking out at you and if you go to look at it the woman will poke her head back. I always go to see if anyone's there but eventually no one is there.

A couple of weeks ago my other sister told me when she was in the bathroom she opened the medicine cabinet in there and when she closed it she saw a woman's torso and it had a white gown on! I remember her running out of there but she never told me anything until a couple of weeks ago. We looked back on the history of the house and found out a woman named Eunis died there and apparently is still there. I don't really like being alone in the house and I hate seeing or even thinking about the ghosts but I have to deal with it.

Well that's my story so far I will most possibly have more stories to share but for now that's all I have. Well, thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darian-russell95, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Highnoon (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
Hey Darian,

My name is Ed -- I'm a writer working on a prospective new TV series called "Don't Turn Out The Light" (site: www.dtotl.com). This is a paranormal series, recreating real tales of peoples' encounters with the paranormal.

Currently we're compiling episodes for the series, with the aim of representing the most fascinating ghost stories around the world -- it's for that reason that I came across your spooky story.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in allowing, at least in part, those accounts recreated?

At this early stage, this would involve initiating contact only. Depending on your preference, it would mean me contacting you to further discuss what the show is about and how it would relate to your contribution.

I understand, given the unsettling nature of the subject matter, if recanting it may not be preferable - so please understand, the series will be in good taste, take the subject seriously, and will protect your personal details as you'd require.

Thanks again for your time - please email me at the contact details in my profile if you're interested (edjory [at] gmail.com).
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
maybe this eunis/eunice (whatever way its spelt) doesn't want you living there so if you want to get rid of her ask for god to bless your home and she should stop bothering you
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
I'm just curious, and really, anyone can answer this; where do you do research when you supposedly come up with this information? So many stories explain that the haunting was confirmed by research. What research? How did you find this information out? I never see one person giving a realistic explanation of what kind of research was performed. Can anyone explain this to me?
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
Well, unfortunately you can't get rid of being Sensitive of Spirits. But, you can try and protect yourself and your family, as well as your house. You can pray over a candle if that helps. I do think that Eunis was probably just looking over her house where she used to live.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
BTW the guy laughing might be her brother rupert.
Just be on the safe side and keep your guard up.
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
what year was your house built? Also, I think that Eunis is just watchign over the home that was once hers. The other ghost may be her husband or her sister or any relative she was close to. While it may be unnerving, your perfectly safe. Also, I have a ghost called Mary in my house and I did some research and found out that she had a brother named rupert and sister named eunis. Interesting...
Let us know what happens.
Snowy23
Btw: love the name darian. Sounds like my kid brothers name.
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Hey darian-russel95,

Both Milka and cosmogal926 gave you some very good advice. Talk to the ghost lady and tell her you wish to live on peacefull terms with her. The other spirit indeed seems of a less friendly nature, I would tell him to take a walk. Prayer is always a way to work wonders in his case. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings,
Peter
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Hi Darian (love your name) 😊 Thank you for sharing your story. I would like to start with Eunis. I don't think she is out to hurt you, she is probably just attached to the place that used to be her home. I know it's a bit unnerving but this spirit used to be alive and is human. If you feel up to it, you can talk out loud to her and tell her to please stop scaring you, and your sister. You can tell her that you are ok with her being there as long as she doesn't intend to cause harm to you or your family. Being that she is a human spirit she will listen to you. Now this other one that you said just laughed when you asked for it's name might not be so cooperative. I think you need to be a little cautious with that one until you figure out more about it. I believe you are right to think that it is not your grandfather. Like you said, your grandfather wouldn't want to scare you. Let us know if anything else happens. 😊
Milka (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
It's easy to get rid of a spirit-
Sit in a quiet room it's even better if you are alone in the house or everyone is in the same quiet room and everyone needs to be silent.
Just speak into the room
Tell the spirit that they are loved but you do not want to be visited and tell them it is time to move on.
If you see the spirit after this again it means they need you to do something for them if this is correct you just ask them why they are still here. Wen they have told you and you have done whatever they wanted they should leave.
Or you could get a clairvoyant to come and talk to the spirit
Hope this helps!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: