You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Lady On The Bridge

Real Ghost Stories

Lady On The Bridge

 

This story happened when I was 12 years old. I was with my Uncle and my two cousins who came from the states. They want to visit my Lolo's "puntod" my Uncle ask me to accompany them because I know where my Lolo's "puntod" is located. After visiting my Lolo's "puntod" we drove our way back to my Lola's house which all of us are staying. I sit at the back of the driver's seat my two cousins sit beside me. It was around 12:30am my cousins were fast asleep; of course my Uncle is driving. When we are about to pass a bridge I saw a woman wearing a black dress with a black belo on her head.

I didn't take away my stare to her in fact I followed her by looking at the side mirror of the car. I saw it clearly through the side mirror when she was about to reach the end of the bridge where we came from she suddenly disappeared (there's a light post on the end of the bridge). I thought that it was just my imagination so I just closed my eyes (but I didn't actually sleep) and I don't want to disturb my Uncle while he was driving so I did not try to ask him if he saw that woman.

When we reached my Lola's house that's the time that I finally felt sleepy. When I was about to enter our room my Uncle asked me " nakita mo ba ung babae kanina dun sa bridge?" (did you see that woman on the bridge?). Well I think all of you know what my reaction was, I was so Goosebumps!

Other hauntings by skelter

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skelter, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
Cool story. You posted this on my birthday! I like the story a lot. Hope to hear more from u.
GIRLIE ❤
AsianChick1997 (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
😊

Great Story I have heard one about the bridge in NC, Jamestown. They say when some people pass through a bridge at night she would ask for a ride. When you are close to her house, you would look back at the seat she was gone, no where to be found. When the person knocks at the house the mother would say she passed away couples years ago. (Her name was Lydia, she wore a white dress)
Lakota73 (5 stories) (108 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-07)
Skelter,

Your story has given me goosebumps, too. I've had plenty of encounters where I've been so shocked at seeing something that can't be explained that I don't mention it until many moments later when whatever I've seen has vanished.

I think the shock at seeing an apparition meant both yourself and your uncle found it difficult to comprehend and add words to your feelings!

Great story,

Lakota73 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: