You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: More Shadows, Noises & A Presence

Real Ghost Stories

More Shadows, Noises & A Presence

 

I am 24 and I am currently 8 months pregnant. I have always had experiences but since I found out that I am pregnant I have found that I am experiencing more, more shadows and noises, I was just wondering if being pregnant has anything to do with the recent on goings?

I have always felt there was woman's presence. I have had things move still do, things taken and put back in the oddest of places but since I moved to my new place about a year ago next month which is an hour away from my old place I have felt a stronger presences which over powers the other. I still feel her but this feels like a male and he is stronger almost protective but a in a scary way. I feel fear when I am alone always feel like I am being watched but he has never approached me he stands at my bedroom door way but dose not enter.

My 3 year old likes to talk and laugh and say no a lot when he is put to bed or he is playing by himself in his room. I don't like the feel of his room and never have. I smell odd smells and cold spots throughout the house. I wake in the night with the feeling someone is staring at me.

I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on this?

I get worried some days that's all and I know that some people have it worse than me but I worry about my 3 year old and my unborn.

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jenn0108, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Maybe you have a spirit haunting you. Maybe. I'm not a sensitive, so I don't know what feeling a presence is like. I'm quite forgetful, so when things inexplicably get moved, I just think it's me. I have no idea what you are going through, but I must say that the activity seems quite trivial. Maybe you don't have a ghost at all, just paranormal activity. It is very likely brought about by your children. However, the events seem so small that maybe you just have a little paranoia regarding the world around you. Just because something is strange, it rarely means it's paranormal. I think a lot of us need to learn that. To sum things up, I really don't think you are in any sort of danger.
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Hi and congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child!
Lots of good advice here.
I have a question, Have you seen your man, or woman? Are you just sensing him in your bedroom doorway?

It sounds like you just sense and experience their handi work, if there are high emf levels in your home, or it sits on limestone or granite, you may have hightened activity.

You can have the emf levels checked by an electrition. Kind of makes us a magnet so to speak. Another thing, if things arent ok between you and the childrens father, or your spouse or partner, it may very well be a presence protecting you.

As for who they are, just have to investigate lol,
Has anyone in your immediate family or a close family friend passed? Grandma, Grandpa, father, mother etc.

If they follow you, I maybe wrong, they may be attached to you by blood, maybe watching out for you. The new male may be as others say, just curious or may be linked to the female.

I sense my father and have asked him kindly not to appear to me in person, only dreams, as I know it would scare the bejesus out of me. So far, he has complied. I acknowledge the presence and cold spots by saying hello, the missing things by getting ticked and asking for them back.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, address the feeling in your childs room and tell them to deal with you, your little one needs to be left alone. I like Snowy23's idea about the video, maybe start in the little ones room and watch them interact.

Best wishes ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
hi jenn0108 can you clear up a few thoughts I had please?
The things being moved are they sentimental, from a passed loved one or just stuff?
The male presence what makes you say he is protective could he be just curious and sadly frightening you you can talk to him and ask him to stop watching you sleep explain its making you uncomfortable.
As for your son and the baby I don't think you have anything to worry about ask your son to tell you who talks to him but try not to make it sound bad or wrong kids will sence that and go quiet
I hope this helps 😊
Carl
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
It could be 'cause they know you are aware of them. Considering you had experiences most of your life, you are probably psychic to a point. As to your 3 year old, children that young are innocent, therefore can notice spirits, where as older people just don't anymore. Nothing as happen to your son, so he's just notices them, is curious. Maybe watch, observe, and sit back, and see if anything else happens. Talk to your son, ask him questions, and tell him to let you know if anything happens. As your unborn child, well it's still in you, so nothing so far. Maybe prayer, and telling 'them' to please back so not to scare your son. Stay firm, and strong. And talk to someone who you feel will listen. This helps too.
shabam247 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
That sure is interesting...

Perhaps the spirit is attached to you in some way.

Maybe even a spirit that has not passed yet or really "left"

You might be the reason the spirit is bothering you. I mean if it followed you into your new home I do believe it must be attached to you in some way.

I would look into that.

Best of luck to ya!
-shabam247
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
I think redphx's theory is correct. I believe that the souls of the unborn and the souls of the departed reside together in the Otherworld. The increased activity experienced by pregnant women is, in my opinion, the baby's friends from the other side checking in, making sure that their friend is being well-cared for.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
for some reason being pregnant does increase activity. This is my theory. The baby that you carry is techncally still in between. They are not fully on the Earth plane and not fully in the astral. The baby's soul (which is not a baby soul but an intelligent soul) still has connections to the other plane and I think that it's connections cause other beings to come around more. If I make any sense at all 😕 Or I could go to the more scary of my theories but I won't
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
first off, congrats on being pregnant hope the baby comes out ok. I think the reason you feel like people are watching you is 1. Your paranoid or 2. The spirits are interested in you. The man may be protecting his wife and the wife may be trying to take care of you and the children. If you feel threatened by the man, just have the three year old sleep in your room and set up video cameras throughout the house. Let us know what happens
Snowy23

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: