You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The White Head

Real Ghost Stories

The White Head

 

This story is fairly short, because it happened so quickly.

Me and a friend (Patrick) were down in our neighbor's back yard screwing around with our airsoft guns. We were lying on the ground randomly shooting at stuff when suddenly I saw a white head appear by a tree, go to another tree, and disappear. The way it was moving looked like it had a torso and legs and whatnot, but there was no torso. Or legs, of course.

I told Patrick what I saw and he got freaked out and we started unloading on the spot where we saw it with our SMGs. He and I ran up in front of my house and I saw the head behind a fricken' bush. I got freaked out. Again. Patrick was freaking out at that point, as well. Later he denied that he saw it, which was kind of weird. I shot at it and we ran into my house. He made a break for his house down the street. He was okay.:)

Several weeks later some friends told me about seeing the same thing, but I don't know if they were joking or not. There is a boat by one of the neighbor's yard in which one friend told me he saw a head under the boat. Some others told me they saw full-bodied apparitions.

I haven't seen any white heads or anything since, thank God.

Freaked me the heck out!

Other hauntings by IsaacBPS

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IsaacBPS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

IsaacBPS (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
About the airplane, there was way to much brush to see an airplane. Where I was standing, it just couldn't have happened. Plus, I would have heard it's engines. None of that.

Fire_Fairy, I do not believe in ghosts. I believe in demons.
I_Am_SPECTRA (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
Airplanes are a little bit bigger than the size of a head and tend to appear much higher in the sky. Nor do they bob up and down and hide behind trees and bushes. No, I think this was an encounter with something genuinely unknown. These sorts of things do occur. It doesn't fit the usual description of what a ghost 'should' be, but in the sense that it defies an earthly explanation, then it does. I think you and your friend are quite lucky to have experienced this. Very interesting. Thank you IsaacBPS.
jaaaaggy35 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
well that happened to me me and my 3 other family members were sitting in a dark room with no light on and I'm telling the truth we were just sitting there and a white face appears and then the door locks and we were scared he was giving us evials I was woundering why I turned the light on and he just disapeared I don't know why,
Ever since then I have been seeing wierd things.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
That's a great explanation, Nathan. I've never heard of a haunted head terrorizing a small group of people. A plane makes a lot of sense. If the peaople that heard the head story had it on their mind, they probably imagined seeing it in other places.
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
was it a head? Or was it a airplane of some sort?
Sorry I have never really heard of floating heads (aside from in games like Zelda)
Fire_Fairy (1 stories) (24 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Hmm interesting... I don't think its a ghost... It must be a demon or a devil!
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
Well, that is one way of starting a conversation at parties. Cool.
IsaacBPS (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Probably, my house is like 70+ years old. Will check that out.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
That is definatly a good story. Would have freaked me out to if I saw something like that while hanging out with some friends.

Do you know if there were any deaths in the area? Or if someone was murdered or whatnot?

That may shed some light as to why the head appeared.

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: