You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Callum 2

Real Ghost Stories

Callum 2

 

I told you a few weeks back I had been invited to a party to meet the new owners of the house mentioned in 'Callum'. This is what happened.

I was feeling a bit nervious meeting this couple that had bought the house that frightened my friends so much when they had lived there but I had promised to go to the party and did not want to let anyone down. I got myself looking as good as I could and went with bottle in hand.

As I arrived at the end of the street I had to stop and get myself together as it was dark (9pm), and I had to walk past the house to get to the party. As I walked past I looked at the house. The lights went off in the front room window, I froze where I stood and then the front door slowly opened. I almost ran back the way I had come.

"Can I help you?" a deep male voice asked. I looked into the face of a guy that was coming out of the house and let out a sigh, "I'm sorry" I said, "I used to know that house well when friends lived there, I'm going to Deb's party tonight to meet you and your wife."

"You must be Carl then," he replied, and smiled at me. "My name is Robert but most call me Rob. Pleased to meet you." I introduced myself to him and then his wife came out of the front door. "Thats Carol, the misses," Rob said to me. "Hun, this is Carl, the guy Deb mentioned," he shouted over his shoulder to his wife.

I said hello to Carol and she seemed to look at me in a strange way for a moment, then she smiled, "Let's get to the party," she said. As we got there Deb was waiting for us to arrive on the door step. "I see you have already met," she said to us all. "Good, now come in and enjoy yourselves." I must admit it was a great party. I got on well with Rob and Carol, and they said I should come back to their house to talk about the things that had been happening since they moved in.

We went to their house around 1am. Rob made coffee and Carol showed me around. It had changed so much and was done out very tastefully but it still felt the same. She showed me pictures of her twin boys who were at their grans for the night. As we went to have the coffee Rob had made, we sat in the living room and Carol said to me, "I have to say I know you can be trusted. I see auras and was reading yours early on when we met." That explained the strange way she had looked at me. "And I also hear spirit voices." It turns out that Carol comes from a long line of psychics and mediums and was drawn to the house. She felt she had to buy it.

Carol went on to tell me that the lady who was 'living with them' was named May and she was not stuck there but came back to 'look after the babies'.

Carol said that May felt that it was her fault that her babies had not lived and she needed to help with other babies to stop her feeling upset. She was with her own babies on the other side but 'knew' when she was needed in her old home.

Carol and Rob both said that May had not been any trouble, like she had been with my friends (Deb had told them everything). I asked if she was around and if she was near so I could thank her for the help she had given to Spike and Abby, but as the babies were not in the house May was not, but Carol said she would pass it on for us.

I have been told anytime I like I can go and visit them and I will take them up on their offer so who knows? I might have even more to add in the future.

Other hauntings by taz890

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, taz890, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
krysallia thank you for all your comments I'm very happy you enjoyed the stories and faved some too 😁
Will be adding a new one soon for you to read so keep your eyes open for it
All the best
Grandma taz
KRYSTALLIA (64 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Great closure on a series of events! I hope they didn't forget to thank May on your behalf. Thank you for sharing.
❀ Krys
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
DARKNESS glad to hear your stil wearing it like you say, stuff the others at work just envy creeping in there obviously!

Anyway hope you been ok
Carl
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Righty o skip no worries mate and yes been to long need to have a good ol chat again mate! Take care and speak soon!

And yep still sporting the mankini buddy just at work the other guys don't approve but stuff em! LOL πŸ˜†
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
DARKNESS! Hi mate you just got me I'm about to log out for the night but will be logging in tomorrow about this time (3am for me for you who knows lol)
Hope to catch you then has been far to long without a taz/DARKNESS "chat" πŸ˜†
See you then
Carl
P.s still got your mankini?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Yoohooo Taz are you there buddy? Spotted recent comments by you, wondering if you are around?
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
hi dragonstorm sadly no! Not been back since.
Will be in touch with again soon I hope and will keep updated
Carl
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Tazzicles~ Have you been back there yet, or had a chance to catch up with your friends that live near there? I'd love to know what else that they have found out about everything that is happening in that house, sorry to disrupt the previous tarot schooling convo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ❀
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-23)
DARKNESS sorry but WRONG!
I was not chilling with eastenders (dont watch soaps) and sadly and very annoyingly my candy order has I'm guessing been sucked into the void of no return!

Yep it never arrived and now is lost forever 😭

I was last week working in the gatehouse (no internet connection) and I only get chance to be a b***h when in reception or first thing in morning before going bed

Anyway sure send the email mate will def reply when it comes through and like I said in profile make sure to put _ between rotten and 890 or I won't get it
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
He is probably chilling back watching Eastenders or something, eating that candy he ordered, eh Taz buddy? LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😁
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
Darkness - LOL, of course I am, but obviously you didn't need me to tell you that πŸ˜†. I'm wondering where taz is hiding too πŸ˜‰
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
Taz how are you mate where have you been hiding? Or is it me hiding? Haha either way going to shoot you an email soon regarding a basic cross spread I did the other day I will include Miracles in the email also as she is in the same boat as I am regarding learning and also using the same deck, so would be great info to hear about this. Look forward to hearing from you champ! 😊 😁

(Hope your cool with this aswell Marjie I'm sure you will be though! 😁)
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
oh sore point there miracles 😒
I am so annoyed!?!
I had it sent to work as I knew it would not have to be returned as I sleep during day (usualy) but it seams the courrier has delivered it.
Last friday morning!?
Has gone to wrong place!
So now I got to waste time chassing that up and hope I do find it~
1) before stuff goes bad~ the cakes ordered
2) it cost me almost
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-16)
taz - just checking to see whether or not your candy order came in today 😊 Here's hoping!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-14)
right that's me done now until monday will catch you on fb if you on and hopefuly will have b/bus write up done by then
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-14)
your so right miracles the candy was the worst part lol hope the rant did not depress you too much but I know you would understand.

Did think about leaving it until monday and ranting on fb but I though no I'm here now get it all out while it is fresh in mind and that way stops the worry over the weekend, would hate having to think about all that for another 2 days

Any way how are you? Been real quiet on here tonight
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-14)
taz - it was the candy thing that got you the most, wasn't it? πŸ˜†

Glad you feel better now. I'm always here for you. And family. What can I say? That's why we have our "family" here. ❀

Anytime you need an ear...
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
oh yes one more thing MY CANDY DID NOT COME TODAY 😭
Am so annoyed will have to wait now until monday 😠
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
where do I start I guess its been on the cards for a while now!
Had some so called friends who have been "funny" towards me of late but I know if I hang on they will come round eventualy and all will be like it used to be so that's just going to be a waiting game.

A real close pal of mine J again things have gone wrong but that's something that I got to wait out someone has been getting in the way but I know that's over and eventualy j will see what's been going on and I'm sure we will be back to the way things used to.

Had a call from my SISTER today god she has been a b***h lately and I can't see her changeing, she will always blow hot and cold, but she is family and I need to accept that's the way she is or ignore her compleatly I'm not sure how to go with that one for now. I do know that she can't change the way she is will try to be friends but won't last: (

Saying that though her hubby mat that guy should just go to hell he has been a pain in the neck for ages now and will never change he will try to make friends but then turn around and stab you in the back just soon as look at you you know the kind of guy I mean?

Am going to cut him out of life totaly ignore him and turn the other cheek when ever he starts something he won't like it he gets off on causeing trouble but I got to not show him I care even though it does get to me and I hate how it feels the guys a jerk! Showing how it gets to me or even just accnolidgeing him gives him a thrill and like a dog with a bone won't let go!?! Swear that guy must have followed me to places I go just to upset me, the tosser!

Ohhh that feels better glad to get it off my chest thanks hun your a true friend
❀ carl ❀ xx
Oh just realized first line "on the cards" lol and what's been said here too no pun intended πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
Bend away. My ears are yours for the bending, taz. You don't even have to ask.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
miracles popped over here now mind if I bend your ear in a naff mood and need to vent
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
thats for sure bad mood~ bad reading.
If your sleepy the message could get mixed up and come out wrong.
Personaly I like to have a few minutes alone to chill out have a ciggy (dont get at me I know its bad)
And a coffee and get some air if possible.
Then and when I feel ready I will start have been known (only once) to leave a guy waiting almost an hour, but then he was giving off anger vibes after having an argument so he needed to chill out too

Oh yes make sure when do others readings that there chilled and comfy or could not help for same reasons
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
Exactly right Taz couldn't agree with you more mate! 😁 I try to remember of how I'm feeling when I look at my cards no point looking at them tired or in a bad mood I would guess. πŸ˜•
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
darkness one final bit of advice sounds simple...
And it is 😊
Enjoy!
The cards will pick up on your mood, emotions and feelings so have fun.
Dont rush it and let the cards tell you there message you will learn to understand them and then on in its plain sailing 😁 πŸ˜†
Carl
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
Wow guys thanks heaps for all this info it is greatly appreciated, I'm planning to try out a few things of the things you good people have mentioned this weekend, as I don't find I have a lot of time during the week. Will keep you all informed thank you again. 😊 😁 ❀
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
been there! Guess I had over used my cards this day and they thew a right hissy fit.
Nothing made sence, one card after another was like looking at a blank piece of paper, I was getting nothing from them had to say sorry to my friend who wanted the reading and put them away.
Was about 3~4 weeks before could use them again properly, so now I will say when asked by a few will do 2~3 max then leave it for a few days give them time to rest in between.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
LOL. When I know my deck is really "not in the mood" is when I slip when I shuffle, get a lot of reversed cards, and riddles as answers to my questions. When this happens I just wrap them back up and put them away in the dark for a few days. When I bring them back out again they are in a better mood
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
100% agree it is feelings all the way, guess you have been fortunate enough not to have to read the reverse meaning.
Like you say the odd time a card will need to tell you something important and that's why a reversed card shows up.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
if in the event I get a reversed card after I do all my rituale shuffling and stuff and I have the rare event of one being reversed (happened two times my entire reading life) I will pay attention to it as my cards are trying to tell me something significant. Otherwise I don't think anything of it. I guess it all depends on the feeling I get while doing the reading. You understand, rely on intuition in every situation.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
how strange I do that turn all the same way before shuffling and always keep in mind top from bottom but I still have had a card turned. Very rare though!

I guess its the cards knowing the way you will read them and reacting to that.

I was told on the first time I did a reading for the woman who gave me the cards a reversed card does have meaning too never turn a reversed card until read it and have done ever since thanks for getting back to me on this ❀

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: