You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Indian Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Indian Ghosts

 

This story I'm about to tell you happened when I was a toddler, and lived in Pennsylvania. I currently am 12 and live in Florida, so enjoy!

Encounter #1: My mom always told me that my sister and I used to talk to a boy named Ronald when we were younger. She is 17 now, and we both talked to him at the same age, and never talked about him to each other, yet still had the same name of the person when we told our mom. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and hearing some rustling going around in the basement, and people coming up and down the stairs. I went out there one night, with the curiosity of finding out who it was and saw nobody, but a really small light. Of course I didn't know what an orb was then, so I just crawled back to bed and forgot about it.

Encounter #2: My dad was about to go upstairs for the night, and our door was RIGHT in front of the steps. He was literally exactly next to the door when he heard a knock. He opened the door only a millisecond later, and found no one there. No one was running away, or hiding anywhere.

Encounter #3: We had a barn without any animals in it down the hill, because we lived on a mountain. It was ALWAYS locked, yet whenever we went down there, papers where everywhere. My dad used the upstairs and next room door as offices from his old job. They put a baby monitor down there to make sure no raccoons or anything were in there. Then they heard human footsteps in the barn. They thought they were the teenagers from down the street, so when they went down, the doors where still locked, and no windows were broken. No way to get in or out. When they checked, no one was in there, and there were the papers on the floor.

Encounter #4: This is the last encounter that happened at our house. It was around midnight, and my dad was out of town on a business trip. My sister was about 8 and I was 3. We used to live on an Indian battle ground, which is what we thought explained everything, but this put the icing on the cake. My mom woke up at midnight surely enough to the sound of an Indian battle fight. She thought it was the TV, so she looked up to turn it off, but that wasn't on. She checked all of the TVs, radios, and mass medias around the house, yet no sound was coming out if any. She still heard the fight. She didn't want to look out the window, because their was probably something out there from where she heard the yelling and hooves of horses.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND PLEASE COMMENT!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, actressgirl72, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
heh fun stuff I live up in oregon so its not uncommon to see the ocasional apparition on the side of the road or out in the woods but at the 4th encounter my mother would have probably packed our bags and hightailed it thanks for shareing cool story
rapunzel1997 (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
I can actually we relate we live on a indian burial ground, we didn't know until we moved in. At night there is a face staring over my bed. Saying give me make my brother. I woke up with a scrathc on my face. Watch your back and where you step:).And lord help you if your british eeek!
slghosts (13 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-17)
I love the 4th Encounter that would have been really sweet to hear the fight outside I think she should have looked just to see that is what I would have done. I thought encounter 1 was weird!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: