You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Bright Lights & Black Headless Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Bright Lights & Black Headless Figures

 

Prior to seeing this BRIGHT LIGHT, I witnessed a glass dish which sits on top of a candle holder move by itself and get placed on the counter. I remarked out loud, "I know I am not here by myself". I placed the dish back on top of the candle holder. Later, I was in my bedroom talking on the phone and a light kept getting brighter and brighter emanating from the ceiling. It was so bright; I put my hands in front of my face.

After seeing this bright light, I started seeing on the television orbs and black figures passing across the television screen. I have also seen black figures dancing with no heads and saw heads looking like balloons started popping up from the shoulders. I am afraid to watch television. I see bright lights zooming across the television and also in my mind's eye when I close my eyes.

A cat was looking at me strangely like it was mesmerized by what it was seeing. I am having renovations done at the house that I live in and I wonder if I may have awakened something. I have also heard my name called; I have witnessed a lot of static on the radio and cell phone; I have seen lights go off when they are on and the lights turn on by themselves when they are off; I have heard the landline phone which is not connected ring.

I feel like I am about to go out of my mind seeing and hearing these odd events. People think that I am out of my mind. I know what I am seeing and it is frightening me. I started seeing these dark images on the television after I witnessed the bright light.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BARBARABARBARA, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Gizzy (3 stories) (71 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-26)
Renovations can wake up spirit activity which may be what has happened here. Try completing a smudging ceremony of your house there is instructions on this website. You could also consider having your home blessed but this will be dependant on your religion. Another thing to try as previously put by Kristy_Glick is to walk your house being firm and calmly telling them that this is your house and they are not welcome here. You could also contact a medium to help you just be sure to research them to make sure you have picked one with the correct skills. It sounds from your story that this really frightens you and spririts will use the energy you create with your fear. Stay positive it will get better but only you can make that decision.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
In agreement with the others. Was the beginning of this story cut off? It's fairly common to wake up ghosts during a renovation, but the activity you describe seems uncommon, even for the paranormal. Hope to hear the rest of this soon. ❤
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
I don't really understand this story either. I feel like I've missed the beginning. What do all these sightings have to do with each other? None of them really seem to make any sense to me. Especially the balloons for heads part. Could you provide a little more information to this story so we could all understand it better and know what you are going through?
Kristy_Glick (3 stories) (29 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
My sister had a boyfriend who lived on a paranormally active farm, and some of the resident spooks liked to come through on the television. They were harmless, they just wanted attention.

At least once a day you should walk through your house saying something to the effect of, "This is MY space and nothing is allowed here without my express consent!" Then imagine white light radiating from your heart and filling every single nook and cranny of the house and feel assured that it will continue to protect you throughout the night.

I find when I do this it lowers unwelcome encounters dramatically.

Hope this helps! 😁
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
Going with Lou on this. I felt completely lost in this story. Please provide us with a little more information. 😊 I want to hear the rest of this story. Thanks.

AF1 ❤
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
Barbara,
I feel like I started reading your story in the middle. Please provide some background if you get the opportunity (how long you've been there, first time something paranormal happened, etc.)

Look forward to hearing more, thanks.

Lou
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
Did you just move into the house? Or have you been there for a while? Try just blessing the house to remove any negative energy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: