You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Are Ghosts Contacting Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Are Ghosts Contacting Me?

 

Dear all, I'd love to share my unexplained stories with you... I've been always seen ghosts, spirits, devils! I will write more than one story that had happened to me, so advise me what would you think they are, and what should I do. I had a brother one year older than me, so when I was 4 years old (he was 5) he entered the kindergarden (preschool), we were so close, he didn't want to go alone, he always wanted me to be with him. So my mother registered me with him in the same class.

One day the teachers took us (all the kids) to the theater of the school to play on the stage, so we all went back between the black curtains and the wall and we all saw a devil laughing, it was on a thing "board" and going up! We all screamed and run out, as we all saw the same thing. Now I'm 21 and when I asked my brother about it and if he still remembers that, he told me that he never experienced it, and don't know what I was talking about! Is it possible that he forgot?! Or it was a dream of mine when I was a little child and later start to believe it was real and had happened?

Another strange story, I was maybe 15, no one was in the house, everyone was out in the garden, so I went inside to bring something when I looked up on the stairs, I saw a large angel standing, but its wings were beside it as "not flying". It didn't look like how it is made in the movies, it has no color (as water)! I was so scared and run quickly outside. What was that?

Another story, THIS ONE IS SCARY AND EERIE! I was 17, it was summer, I was a bit sick and had a fever, when I was asleep, I suddenly woke up, but unfortunately couldn't open my eyes (it was still midnight)! Though I tried hardly to open my eyes but I couldn't. I tried to scream, ask for help, or even call my parents, but I also couldn't! That thing was tightening me! Then I felt it holding my legs so tight and it started shaking me (from my legs) and at that point I started praying "remembering a holy verse from my holy book, that I have heard once that reading this verse will let all bad evils go away". So I start reading it and I felt that thing "THE DEMON" let go my legs and stop shaking me, and finally I could open my eyes! But because I was so scared by then, I didn't try to look to where it supposed be standing (beside my legs), I only looked out of the window, thanked God and covered my self! What was that?

Another thing, when he was 9, my little brother used to see my grandfather (who was dead), but my grandpa didn't talk to him, he was dressed in white, flying ... And then went through the wall! He saw him more than once! And once a friend came to sleep in our house so she slept in the basement and one day she told me that she saw my grandpa visiting her in the room she slept in! She was frightened by then and crying!

By the way, our house is new, we built it... And another thing, my grandpa died before we moved in the house! So tell me what are these? What shall I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, May, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
Ghosts can contact you in your sleep because you mind is open. I see ghosts in my house. I also hear voices and noises coming from my parents bedroom when no one is there. I have had a floating cloud in my bedroom. I have seen through things at night. I saw a angle kind of looking thing in a picture. My stories are on the psychic experience website my name is Katie on there.
May (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-17)
Dear Abby,
I just want to tell you something might help you understan why my mother doest want me ao my brother to believe in these things, it is because a relative of mine she is now in her late 20's used to see demons and bad spirits when she was much younger, and these demons (as she says) they are seven, when she is alone or even sitting with anyone, she talks with something non of us can see! And she always keep repeeting the number 7! And everything she do must be 7 times! And she tried to commit suicide 3 times, like jumping from the top of a building. 2 times she didn't die, but have a severe injuries, and the thiered time my uncle saw her and pulled her back befor she through her self! When they ask her why she did that, her only answer is "they told me", and when they asked her "who told you? What do you mean by (they)?" she answers "the seven" or "the seven goblines/demons"! She has been to a psychatric and to many doctors, but no one could cure her! That is why my mother believes that we should not believe in them, because they'll control us!
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
Dear Macy,

I am sorry that your mother did not believe your brother or even tried to do so, but that was her choice. The main thing is what each one of us believes for our "selves". Your brother chose to believe your mother and I can respect this, as we should always respect (especially our parents) those even if they disagree with us, but sometimes we can still believe in what we believe within ourselves and at the same time we can keep it to ourselves until we find those who we can trust who will be open and listen to us and offer us support, an ear and not judge us, even if we do disagree. One can regain their lost selves when they realize they have lost something that was once within themselves. Some day your brother can regain what he has lost or at least give it a great try to do so.

For me, I have learned that when I have that feeling of somebody holding me down (not often anymore), I just know I need to relax and ask for help from my own belief system. You need to find what works best for you. If it is not a medical problem, it may just be that when you are leaving your body you are stuck in between the physical and dream state of our true home of spirit. It takes awhile to learn to get in and out of your body, but it comes with time. If you feel it is an unseen entity or uninvited guest, then you are going to have to find the courage within yourself to confront it and command it do leave you alone, leave and do not come back.

In regards to your grandfather's spirit, it may be that he was coming back and forth and checking in on his family. Spirits can also be told that they are being bothersome and scaring people, and to basically not to do that. They will leave if the command is firm. They still can come back and visit without you or others seeing them though. Most times though as our human physical time moves on, those who have passed come by less and less. They also have things to do on the other side, and are suppose to allow the living to go on about their lives.

Will await your next story. Thank you for your reply and getting back to me and the wonderful other cast of characters here.

Blessings, Abby
May (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
dear all, it's me macy...
Abby you asked me to let you all know here if the advice and answers have helped me,
i'll tell you that the answers you gave, that my grandfather could be my brother's guardian spirit, I start believing that it is possible, but by the way,(my mother doesn't believe in such things, so she at that time told my brother that those where illusions and unreal/doesn't exist, and he should stop dreaming or thinking about them befor he become crazy... And since then he stoped seeing my grandfather, now he is 13 and he doesn't see such things anymore!

about that "the demon who were shaking me..." yes you convinced me that it might be a "sleep paralysis", or maybe, this is how I want to believe it is!

oh and by the way I've wriiten another article in (Psychic experiences) under "afraid of my visions", please cheack them and tell me what do you think?
thanks
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
Dear macy,

I agree with the assessments made by Shane and redone1867. Ditto. As for Qtgrly111, I agree with your post, but in this case I do not sense the land/property was involved or is it haunted.

The spirit of the grandfather is not an earthbound ghost or entity. He has already crossed over, was processed and returns to check in on his family now and then. If macy or anyone else is bothered by an ancestor or relative who frightens them, just tell them not to do it and they should comply. If they do not, they are not someone you want visiting whether they are related or not.

Macy, please let us all know here if the advice and answers have helped you.

Be at peace and let love rule over your fear always, -Abby.
redone1867 (4 stories) (37 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
I do believe the thing you saw in the theatere was real, your brother does too but may have blocked it out because of fear. I wouldn't exactly say it was a devil. What would you describe a devil as? Many schools are haunted due to the fact that there are a lot of deaths while building them especially if they are very old. As for the thing at the top of the stairs, I would say it was something trying to manifest but couldn't quite gather enough energy. It sounds to me that your grandfather is simply watching over your home and family, don't be afraid of him and if you are simply ask him not to appear but make his presence known.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Hey Macy,

I am Amanda and I have learned something from shows I have been watching for a couple of years. It doesn't matter how new the house is, but on the location. Something evil could have happened on that land to attract evil spirits like demons.
Luck with that,
Amanda
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Hello Macy,

Well the things from the past I would say the one was a dream the other could have been sleep paralysis or as you stated a lower level entity or demon but as long as they aren't bothering you now I don't think you have anything to worry about. The other incidents with your grandfather I wouldn't worry about at all, I believe our loved ones often come back to visit us and let us know just how much they love and miss us. He could also be your brothers guardian spirit.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: