You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Apartment

 

We live in an apartment, we have have lived here for 6 years now. We have never heard anything or we have not really been listening. But for the last 3 nights, my husband got woken up by something touching his hand. The next night I was asleep, he was up watching tv and something pulled my shirt, it woke me up, I asked him what he wanted, he said nothing. I asked "why did you pull my shirt for then?" He said "I never touched you or anything". I let it go.

Last night our floor was popping as if someone was walking on it. No one was up. It woke me up. Do you think we have a ghost? Nothing has ever happen here. But my sister did her cards and she said we had 2 men ghost and a women ghost. She said the 2 men are kind to us but she don't know who the women are, they have asked her to go away. What can you all tell me about this? Is it just me or is there something here?

My son said he has seen a light in the hall in the shape of a person. My girl said said she has seen the women and she was dressed in black. And when we go out, we get phone calls and the answering system go off, there is a women on there talking, we can't get over it. She answers our phone. She tells people that they have the wrong phone number. Then when we call them, they ask us who is the women picking up our phone, we told them it was our friend the ghost, we joke about it. What do you all think about this I would love to know?

Other hauntings by kristy38

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kristy38, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-16)
lucy my e-mail is kristyjohns [at] aol,com you are more than welcome to write me. I know it don't sound ture but it is very ture.
lucy (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
that is very crazy I believe that I really do why won't yuo write to me so we can discuss this it really sounds like it true
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
Whoa that is nutz I am like a ghost expert and what I think is it isn't a ghost more like a angel because I mean if she was a ghost she couldn't pick your phone up... I don't know though.
Chris (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
dont take any chances find out waht the women is and se if she is kind or agressive. 😨
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
when we get home we see if anyone has called us we have answering systsem the people who call us are on there and a women she tells people they have the wrong number sometimes she tells them we are not home. We hear this on our answering system I told my sister she got the right number. And we don't know who the women is but we hear her on the ansering systems. We don't understand it our self.
ningirl86 (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Woow! I have never heard of that before a ghost answering your phone….you should ask one of your friends to record it for you…
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
thanks a lot for your all info for writing me back. Shane yea I know people can be haunted to but thanks for telling me. It good to have people you can talk with about thing like this.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
A recording of the voice from one of your friends when they call could work. Hauntings sometimes just happen around certain people for whatever reason. It doesn't have to be a place that is haunted, believe it or not people can be haunted too.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-11)
kristy38, if you can find a way to record the ghost when she is answering the phone and publish it somewhere, that'd be nice.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: