You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Dark Entity On Top Of My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Entity On Top Of My Bed

 

First off, I never believed in ghosts or demons, but this night I had such a terrible expirience I had to tell someone and this is the place for it.

I was waking up slowly from a long night out. I had this funny dream that I was playing basketball with my friend. And then suddenly I woke up but I couldn't move.

I was lying in my bed and then some man in a dark suite came near my bed and watched me. I couldn't see his face or his hands, then it was suddenly on top of my bed and it extended it's hand, I reached my hand out slowly and touched it.

It's hand was cold and I felt it's fingernails, then I got really scared. I couldn't see it's face, just the dark figure. I wanted to scream for mom but I couldn't scream or move.

I was trying with all my power to get out of bed but I couldn't, but then I could suddenly move my hand so I break free my hand and jumped out my bed.

I was so shaken up I couldn't do anything. After five minutes I went to my parents room and woke them up and tell them.

It was 15 hours ago when that happened. Now I'm so scared of getting back to bed.

So I found this site and posted it.

Please guys what should I do? I don't what this to happen ever again!: (

My mom always talked stories of ghost presence in our family but I always told her she was crazy and that no such thing exist. But this thing really got me thinking.

I felt like the thing wanted me to go with it. First I though it was man but it wasn't, neither it was woman. It had fingernails, I felt it when I gave it my hand. But I couldn't see it's face. It started like a dark man coming near my bed in a dark suit but then when it was on top of my bed I realized it wasn't a man.

What could it be guys? And how can I stop it from happening again, I never want this to happen again! =/

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, legacyofboom, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kupo (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
Aja pa
Kupo (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
BadJuuJuu is right. It is sleep paralysis. Btw Shane has same things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwc3wxusrjs...So yo know now that your soul leaves your buddy.: (
Leehome (1 stories) (15 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
I have had similar dreams. My grandmother and I have transcending dreams, meaning these similar faceless entities intrude on both of us during sleep. We both have similar stories to compare due to it. My grandmother used to get tripped into her dreams from the hum of the refigerator, she says. The hum puts her into a trance I suppose. I find myself saying the Lord's Prayer in these dreams and it is the only way to overpower these entities for me. I think it works for me because I truly do believe it will with all my heart when I'm saying it. Even when it doesn't appear to help and I am suffocating from the entity's grip I continue the prayer that I believe in. In my deams, I know it will work very soon, and the entity knows it too. I remember a feeling of still being untouchable even when I am being strangled by an entity. I'm stubborn in saying the Lord's Prayer and it makes the entity go limp. Whatever you use, you have to believe and feel totally empowered by the words or actions that you use against the entity. Trust your heart and your beliefs in your right to safety. It's more compelling and empowering than you think.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
I would agree with BadJuuJuu on this one, do a little research on Sleep Paralysis. Don't be frightened, it will all be alright.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
GypsysHeart (9 stories) (39 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
I agree with cebrinadeese12. You need to tell it to leave you alone. You can't do it like you are afraid. Say it as if it were your sister intruding in your room. Yell it if you have to. It will help.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
Do a little research on sleep paralysis. Gist of it is, when we sleep, our brains release a chemical into our bloodstream to keep us still, preventing acting out dreams and hurting ourselves or the poor sap sleeping beside us. Sometimes we wake up before the chemical has fully worn off. Our bodies are still held still, but our minds are mostly awake. Hallucinations, very realistic hallucinations, are common. It's worth reading up on.
cebrinadeese12 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
I've had the same thing happen to me a couple nights in a row and it's absolutely terrifying. I hated the fact I couldn't move and that I could see this thing and couldn't do a thing about it. You should stand your ground and tell it to leave you alone and that this is your house not its.
Whispery (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
[at] Swa- Give her a break. 😐 😜

--
Anyway, I can try to help you. Your mother may have been right, the presence might've been of what she had been talking about. Ask her more about the ghost, then tell me what she told you.

Whispery
Swa (21 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-05-28)
Check to it that, the place that you're residing, was not any kind of cemetary or stuff. If it was, please change the place. Thanks.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: