You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Morningside Road

Real Ghost Stories

Morningside Road

 

Morningside Road was Morningside Farm back in the day. I believe a family had to deal with a few deaths on this farm and they are still present today. The first is a man that walks around the house I grew up in. He used to show himself to my brother before he would go to bed and he would stand in the kitchen all night long. He would leave me little gifts, like confetti and other small items around my room. I have felt his presence while I was laying in bed. I woke up in the middle of the night unable to move and I could see him standing off in the corner.

There is also a little boy that shows up now and then. He throws things, turns on lights, radios, TVs, etc, and misplaces items we are looking for. We don't feel any harm from him and let him be.

These incidents have died down since my brother and I moved out of the house. My mom still lives there but rarely experiences anything anymore. Every once in awhile, when we are all home visiting, we'll get a little treat from both of the spirits to let us know they are still hanging around. It's fun and we have never felt threatened by them. Although, I refuse to go into a certain corner in our basement. Each time I do have to go into the basement to do laundry, I can feel someone watching and it is very cold. I have felt this way about that corner of the basement since I can remember. I stay far away from that part of the house.

Thanks, for reading!

~Wspmn

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wspmn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

wspmn (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Hi Shane,
No, I'm not concerned about these ghosts. I have felt and seen many ghosts and never felt I needed help. I just like to share my stories. Thanks for reading!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Doesn't sound as if you need any help with what you experienced Wspmn. You obviously feel these spirits are a part of your family. Though I would recommend helping them to cross over, they can't be truely happy stuck in between planes of existance. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: