You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Ghost Seen

Real Ghost Stories

My First Ghost Seen

 

The event is actually short but I want to share it with you now that I remember this, its a experience I am never going to forget.

So it was around 6:30 a.m. I was around 5 or 6 years old. (Now 15)

Since I was young my mom and dad taught me that there's good spirits and bad ones too.

So pretty much since I was young I've been familiar with the paranormal.

That morning I was left alone in the house with my mom but of course she was sleeping because it was 6:30 a.m. My dad and my sister had left to my dad's roosters place, yes my dad loves roosters so he used to raise them so he would feed them, train them and also even cut their feathers xD.

So as I was saying, it was around 6:30 a.m. And you know how little kids wake up very early in the morning and the first two things that they do is go to the bathroom pee and rapidly go to the refrigerator just to stare at it, well I was like that too.

After I went to the bathroom and to the refrigerator, when I opened the refrigerator I looked at my left and saw this not very tall shadow, it looked like a kid to me. Also, it looked male but because it was a light shadow I couldn't tell what it was. It had his hands like when someone's hot that they blow air with their hands to their face? Well something like that and since I was a young girl I'm known to be a scary cat I can't even watch scary movies. So I left the refrigerator running to my moms room, lay beside her and covered my self with the sheets.

Thank You,

I Know Its Not That Scary But Is Interesting

Because It Was My First Ghost Encounter

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Barbiieex3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
Barbiieex3.,
Good story, does the occurrences still happen until this day?
Barbiieex3 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
Thank You All For Reading My Story Wow I Am Amazed All These COmments; Yea I Had Many Other Experiences At That House. I Moved And Have A Lot Of Stories To Tell (:

[at] johntravis28 Yea I Was The Olny One THat Saw It But All My Family Has Had Encounters With Ghosts

[at] Silent_Observer No I'm Not A girly Girl But Yea I Get Scared About Any Minimum Thing, And Yeah Ghosts Appear For Anything Infact They Sometimes Know They Are Ghost And They Scare People Just For Fun; Not To Scare Them To Death Just To Play Aorund They Are Just Like Humanns

[at] DeviousAngel Yea I Had One More Experience At That House It Was Long It Lasted For About A Year I Think And Yes This One Was Really Scary
Teddy1 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
and I have noticed each of my paranormal experiences have to do with glass?
Teddy1 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
well I was having trouble uploding a story so I chose a random story to comment on. I was sitting in front of the tv when the glass stand it was sitting on blew up in my face! Not ONE little shard of glass left a mark on me and and there were ALOT of shards of glass. My mother had almost had a wine glass fall on her that day and I told my grandmother about it and she told me she left her house one time and came back and her flower vase explode and was swept up in a little bitty pile I think something is following through the generations. What could it be?!
Amibear (3 stories) (62 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
This is a great story and its cool you still remember it. (not that you'd forget it:)) thankyou for sharing it with us!
Amibear xx
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm also wondering the same things johntravis has asked. Did you have any other experiences at that house?
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Because you're a girl, you're known to be a scary cat? O.o When I was your age I was always on the adventures and I'm definitely not a guy... Hehe

But I see what you mean. (If you mean "girly girl.")

I wonder what that spirit was trying to mean when it waved to imply it was "hot"? Interesting experience. I had an experience that lasted about exactly ONE second... And it seems so insignificant/random but completely weird and out of place. I guess that's a common thing for spirits, sometimes...?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Barbiieex3.,
Well, it doesn't have to be scary to be a good story, plus it happened to you and you've never forgotten it. I wouldn't either. That you remember that particular hand gesture is what tells me it's true, and that is the most interesting part about it. You were standing at the fridge and it came over to cool off, that's pretty neat!
Thanks for sharing,
Jav 😊
-Voilet- (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Wow!
I would be scared too if I seen a ghost at age 5 or 6.
I'm sure you were not that big of a scaredy cat back then.
Alot of young kids would be scared if they seen a ghost.
johntravis28 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Hello...welcome to YGS. Was this the only time you saw it or has it been around since? Anybody else in you family ever mention it?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: