You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: My Niece's Possession

Real Ghost Stories

My Niece's Possession

 

My story takes place in Guayaquil, Ecuador (I'm from there)... I was spending part of my summer there, about the second week I was there visiting my family, when things started to happened. One night my niece just started feeling sick and we took her to the doctor but the doc said that she just had a cold. But we didn't think so, we knew something else was going on, but we didn't know what it was...

At that night around 11:00 pm we heard my sister screaming and saying to let her go, when we got to the room, we saw someone holding her from behind and I saw my niece turning into some purple green color and she had a really low pulse. My sister started praying but then something else happened, our bathroom door opened and a man walked out from there and said it'll be over soon... My grandmother went to the bathroom and she saw bones, like dead person bones and she took it outside the house and then everything went calm again. Everyone felt comfortable in the house, but I didn't because I still did felt scared. Even after the second time I went there, I still felt scared... And this shiat really happened and I was only 14 years old.

If you want to find out, just let me know probably if you can afford to travel all the way over there, you can come by my place over there and find out for your self, beside my house is not the only haunted one in my neighborhood.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Salsero1536, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

washington_wong (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-02)
carlos, por favor podrias indicarme por donde vivias? Aun busco el asesino de mi hermano, no era humano, y aunque nadie confie en mi, yo se lo que vi aquella noche, el espiritu de los ojos amarillos se llevo la vida de mi hermano, y desearia saber si es el mismo que tu viste. Gracias
12 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
I did the same with the people on youtube. Hice lo mismo con las personas en youtube
Advice: Leave those mysteries alone,I'm from Guayaquil and I grew up in a haunted house, believe me. My family knows, it was a thing like a ghost or something what killed my sister's husband. We know, we just don't talk about it.
Consejo: No te acerques a lo inexplicable, yo soy de Guayaquil y creci en una casa embrujada o como dicen alla, en la casa que penan. Mi familia lo sabe pero nunca hablamos de eso. Fue una aparicion lo que mato al esposo de mi hermana.
Carlos (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-29)
Interesante compatriota, yo tambien soy de guayaquil, interesante historia, muy buena, te invito a leer la mia, se llama "the green house" mucho gusto, cuidate.
puppy_posses_me96 (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
when I read the color "purple green" I became scared for you... I thought she was going to die... You are lucky I'm not a slow reader.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
I know where you are coming from. Just like in Puerto Rico, people here practice too much 'La Obra' the works. Many strange occurrences, figures, possession, and more are the talk of the day. . The acts of worshiping and cult practice are the reasons spirits of the unknown forces appeared to stay in places where they were summoned. Bones found in the bathroom were place there for a possession to occur to the most vulnerable person in the home. Your niece possession is a very serious one. Must take good care as well yourself. One thing very important for you to know. Take back home nothing from the home where it was experienced. Have an open mind and do not fear. You family didn't fear, as you seen. But be aware it does not affect you. Be wise and learn from mistakes in summoning these creatures. Either someone wanted these entities to manifest upon you family, to do harm, or summoned by them for a purpose.
Take great care,
Rose
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
Hey, it truly is interesting. I would love as much as Shane and Abby to go to the house and investigate it. Too bad it's all the way in Ecaudor. Do you think they'd have information on it on the internet? I don't know. Well, it's great to know that you and your niece are alive and well, like Abby said. Good luck and take care. 😉
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
Dear Salsero1536,

As a reader, I conclude and understand from your story that your neice is presently alive and well after this past paranormal experience. Thankfully for her. As you are writing this, then I would say you are the same too. It is great to be alive isn't it? Ah, that must have been a powerful entity to have manifested bones. I think I would have brought them to the police, but that is just me.

Yes, I am certain you have many hauntings, and it is too bad we are not able to bop right over there and investigate.

Perhaps, I will stop by my next vacation.
Blessings, Abby
ozonalions (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
wow that is not very funny . Wish you good luck

love ozonalions

good luck.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Interesting very interesting. Would love to investigate your home. But unfortunately travel is getting more and more expensive and we all seem to be making less and less. Thanks for sharing your story with us Sasero1536.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: