You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Friends House Is Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

My Friends House Is Haunted

 

It happened in 09, it was two of my friends and myself. My friends parents were gone for two weeks. We were sitting in his living room and kept hearing noises in the attic. We didn't think anything of it until the next night.

The next night it was my friend, my brother and me. We heard the same noise but more and more and it was louder than the night before, we got freaked out and ran to the hallway. What we experienced next still scares me. As we got to the end of the hallway the noise of what sounded like loud footsteps came from the other side of the house and ran to the hallway the steps stopped above our heads. My brother turned so pale. I had never seen him like that before and my friend freaked just like me. We left his house and stayed at mine that night.

Two years later we still hear weird noises and his parents see and hear things. His mom recently told me that the previouse owners died in the house in the back room where some of the noises come from. We have started doing EVPS and we caught some good ones. I caught a womans voice on my recorder she answered my question, I asked if she was the one making noises and I got a distinct yes. I also have caught a mans voice, the male voice is creepy and sounds mad everytime. I feel threatened by the male spirit but the remain one sounds like she is depressed and wants help. The past month we haven't heard anything nothing weird at all up until last week, I caught what sounded like a child saying "daddy" I set the recorder on his couch when we were in my friends room we were the only one there. I just don't want to provoke the spirits in any way.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JRAD113, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

raggedwolf (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-02)
Very interesting. I would have ran away myself, but I love the idea of capturing recordings. Just PLEASE be careful, remember your manners when speaking. Say please and thanks for any request. Be careful!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
I'm surprised that stayed a second day before running out of the house. I probably would have done it the first day. Did you get anything when you left the recorder on the couch? Also, did anything happen since the incident?
tamz89 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
Ah! So cool, but freaky at the same time! Did you get any evps on the recorder after you left it on the couch? Thanks for the great story!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
JRAD: Sounds like the begining of a great career for you 😊...I think you're right in following your instinct not to provoke these spirits...You're doing a great job by just getting the EVP's...

One thing you might want to try before you record again, is to let them know what you're doing, tell them where the recorder is, and tell them if they have anything to say to please say it... I know sometimes I get too excited and forget to do all that!...But it's a pretty important step, so they sense your sincerity... Always be polite and respectful when addressing them... And don't forget to say please and thank you... 😊
-Voilet- (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
Wow!
That must have been freaky!
It would be awesome if you posted the EVP's.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
jrad113
Agree with javelina please post the evps if you can 😊
Interesting story can understand why you would not want to provoke the spirits if the male sounds mad

Carl
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-30)
JRAD113.,
Good story. I really enjoyed reading about your experiences at your fiends house.
Have you thought about posting you EVP's here with your story? I'm sure I am not alone in my curiosity about them, and they will post it right here with your story. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: