You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Mysterious Ghostly Interaction And Bad Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Ghostly Interaction And Bad Dreams

 

Firstly I would like to start of by saying that this is my first time writing a story on this site, so please excuse me if my writing skills aren't up to a high standard. Anyway this happened to me when I was about 8. I am 16 now but I remember this experience like it happened ysterday.

I lived in house in a small village in Wales and my house was the first house as you entered the road. I had been living in this house since I was born and I am not sure if anything had happened to me when I was a baby because I was to young to remember. But anyway all of a sudden everytime I went to bed I would have these strange confrontations with a ghost. I'll explain in more detail. As you entered my room my bed was in the centre against the window with my closet on the right wall and various wardrobes and other things surrounding it.

I always used to sleep with my light off which soon changed because every time I went to turn the light off (by the way my light was right next to the door and I had to turn my back to my room to turn it off) I would feel a light sensation on my shoulder, I normally shrugged it off as my imagination or a draft. But as the days continued the sensations on my shoulder soon felt like a heavy tapping, like someone was trying to get my attention. As I was so young I ran out of the room screaming.

I told my mum about it and she said it was probarbly my imagination but I could tell that she was hiding something. I feared going into my room even when the light was on because out of the blue, horrible dreams started to occur. One of them I remember is a giant bear suddenly appearing in my room and running into my brothers room. I always followed it to see the bear ripping and tearing my brother to shreads. Another dream was that one night I would wake up (remember I am still dreaming) to see a huge gaping hole in my floor, fire and lava would be spewing out of it. I would look down into the hole to see thousands of people being tortured by what looks like a devil.

A few weeks went by and nothing happened so I plucked up the courage to sleep with my light off. Big mistake, because when I reached around to turn the light off the tapping would feel heavier than usual and I would hear breathing in my ear. I turned around to see the faint outline of a child running out of my room laughing. I ran out of my room again screaming into my mums room and she said I was as white as a sheet. She then told me that she had been experiencing strange things like the curtains opening and closing and the TV would turn on and off.

The strangest thing is she would sometimes see me sleepwalking around the house like (I know this will sound weird) but she said I looked and acted like I was someone else. I don't know what to make of this I have moved since and it did happen to me a while ago and nothing else has happened since. But I would like some advice on what this could have been. Thanks for reading and God bless you.

Other hauntings by multinathan911

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, multinathan911, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

multinathan911 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
wow I never expected comments so soon. Thanks to everyone for giving me advice I really appreciate it. And to javelina. I'm not really sure what you mean did I use to know you or something because I can't remember the bad thing you said to me but if it was said to me and I just have a bad memory then I forgive you. Trust me I have had some nasty things said to me. If you want to email me about it then I am happy to listen. Thanks 😁
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
Those dreamings reminded me of the stories my husband told me. Around that same age he use to be haunted by a enity named "frank". Frank use to show him these horrid images that involved sex and violence. He also use to sleep walk, his mum told me a story of him comeing into the living room dead asleep and saying "I'm playing with the men in my room". His eyes were wide open but he still doesn't remember this.
I believe this frank is a demon that attacks through dreams.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
Silent_Observer,
I've been wanting to say something for the longest time, only there never seems to be a good time or place to do so. But a long time ago I threw an insult at you that was way out of line and which you did not deserve at all, and I want to say I'm very sorry I did that. It has bothered me ever since and I've never felt comfortable bringing it up again as it was just so embarrassing an incident, and so long ago. But I was wrong to say it and I honestly can't even tell you why I did it. I only hope that someday you can forgive me for being such a total $hithead. If not, I completely understand. (I used to be known as DCinAZ, it was under that alias that this occurred)

Multinathan911, Excuse my short hi-jacking of this thread, it won't happen again.

Jav
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
Hi multinathan911,

Also I was fascinated by your sharing and I found you did tell it very well! The things which came to my mind while reading were that this child you saw showed you what took its life: the bear you were shown in your dream. Childeren pick ghostly activity up and death people know this so they'll make contact. Sometimes, like with your mother, we keep the open door to the spirit world and so she saw stuff too. In such a case, when the presence you feel is not negative, you can talk to the spirit and try to help it move on. Thats why they contact us because they got stuck here after their death. As for you sleep walking and being someone else... Well I'm not an expert on this. I guess ghosts can use our body.

Thanks for posting your experience.
Greetings: Peter
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-05)
Wow. That nightmare about your chasing a bear into your brother's room, only to catch it tearing him to shreds was horrifying! The visual haunted me, and I don't blame you for not wanting to be in there for long! The second dream about people being tortured reminds me of some kind of portal that collects fear and suffering. But that's just a thought.

Now, here's the thing. It seems that room has collected a lot of bad energy (from the nightmares, thoughts, fears, etc) So I would advise a cleansing, like with sage, to clear the room and start a new. Or maybe you might want a priest/ess of whatever faith you follow. Anything to make your soul feel strong and empowered. Cause bad entities feed off of your fear and that's why they're always trying to inspire it. Anyway, I know you said "lived" so you not longer live there, but this is just advice for future references if need be. Hope things have gone more smoothly for you wherever you are now. And thanks for sharing such an interesting story... ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: