You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Spirit Known As Mable

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Known As Mable

 

Some people have sleep paralysis, but I know I don't. Everything I saw was real and if anyone else has had the experiences I have had, please tell me.

I was falling asleep after my dad had gone upstairs. Everything was quiet and I was dozing off when all of a sudden, I opened my eyes wide and stared at the wall. I was seeing a little misty light on the wall, but as I looked closer, it wasn't on the wall, it was in mid-air. I tried to scream and I couldn't. It was like 0 degrees in the room, but I was so hot! I just tried to tell it to go away and let me sleep, but it didn't budge. Neither could I!

Finally I tried to "telepathically" ask it to go away and leave this house alone. It was only like a couple minutes before it left, but it felt like all night! Since then, I never saw it at my Dad's house, but I have had another encounter at my Mom's house too.

One night I was dozing off when I noticed something in the hallway. I sleep on a bed loft so I can see the hallway. I turned around to face the hallway and saw a gray-black figure standing in the hallway. On the other side of the hallway is my mom's room and I could see her asleep on her bed. I could hear whispering, but it wasn't coming from my mom. It was like from behind me and I couldn't turn around to look.

I was stuck in that position for a while. The mist stood there and finally my dogs (Boomer a mutt & DiDi also a mutt) got startled as the mist got larger and darker. I am interested in the paranormal kinds of stuff, so by that time I knew something was up.

The dogs started barking and yowling until it faded. I was so scared I couldn't even breath. I heard something say "Mable" before it faded and I still have no idea what it was talking about.

The strangest thing about it was that the next day, my little dog DiDi walked upstairs and I heard a muffled voice coming from up there. I knew everyone was downstairs. I walked up and DiDi was standing right where the mist was last night. She looked at me and then vomited right then and there. There was a little blood and green stuff that I couldn't explain. I went downstairs and told my mom, but I didn't tell her what had happened the night before.

Now that I think about it, after DiDi had vomited, I looked at the vomit and I thought I saw a woman's face in the vomit. I know it sounds crazy, but that is exactly what happened! Could it be that the woman that I saw was the woman named Mable, or was it something darker and more evil than anything I could think of? Who knows, all I know is that it never ever happened again.

Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost_hunter101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Haha well good I'm glad I'm not the only one with suspicions! ๐Ÿ˜†
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Oooh! I think so too! But it's too early to really tell. The comments have been pretty tame so far. I guess we'll just have to see how this afternoon plays out.
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
I may be wrong but I think this person may be back under another name.:)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
I trust that Jav will pass the info on too, or at least have a laugh at my expense if I'm way off the mark lol.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Jav, I'll shoot you a message through Bookface when I get off work. I wouldn't want to blow her cover publicly (or embarass myself if I'm wrong, lol). ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's too much fun to play the devil's advocate from the shadows.
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
I'm fairly new here and even I think I know who everyone is talking about, now that's pretty funny.:) ๐Ÿ˜† someone needs some therapy.
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
So, I registered for this website a few months ago, I have a few stories up... But let me just say Thank You to the regulars that make this website very enjoyable.
With that being said, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Is it me? ๐Ÿ˜œ That is a good theory, seeing as though she seems to be some kind of chronic liar. If no one else will come to her defence, she has to come to her own. I would NEVER make fun of someone with a psychological condition. But dang, split personality much? Someone gave her advice to go to the doctor, I think she should take that to heart.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Devious,
Is it who I think it is? Because I think you knoe who I'm thinking about. And if so...well, it's going to be a long summer.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Devious,
You nave everyone here by the short and curlies now! So give, girl!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Hmmmm Devious you have me intrigued. Do tell my friend. Please the suspense is killing me. LOL! ๐Ÿ˜
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
I have a theory that this person has been using at least 3 accounts to post, all of which have a vast amount of similarities in the misspellings, punctuation, use of caps and the โค emote. And I have a pretty good idea of who the main account is too.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Well whatever gh101 said it must have been epic because she went and got herself banned in less than a month. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

So in regards to red's theory of cookie being gh101, I am in total agreement with that. Definitely the same person. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Good catch DeviousAngel! I never would have caught that one! This just keeps getting better and better!

Jav
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
"I am ending this conversation NOW. Goodbye" Who else used a lot of caps and ended their message with 'goodbye'? Oh yeah... Someone who got banned.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
ha ha! And not only that. On cookie's profile it talks about how much she loves the ghost hunters shows! Woo Hoo... I think it's the same person
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
The comments on this thread are far more entertaining than this story. Although I have no idea as to what exactly is going on with the past of the author, I read it with a furrowed brow not completely understanding it all. But I would advise her to listen to the seasoned posters on here. I read their posts daily and have much respect for them and they have only the best intentions for the people truly wanting to share and get opinions and help. Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Very good catch there Red! I do believe you mat have something there!

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
cookie123,
You do realize that you are making our case for us, don't you? You come on as a new person trying to tell us how to behave? Sit back and just pay attention to the goings on here sweetheart, and maybe you won't be so quick to start barking orders at people you don't even know. OK?

Jav
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
cookie you make me very skeptical. I think you either are ghost_hunter or you know her. You just registered yesterday and then came on this board to defend another poster. Very odd
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Wow... People these days are getting waaaay too sensetive.
cookie123 (19 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
eave me alone and I will leave you alone. Leave ghost_hunter101 alone and I think she will leave you guys alone. That's it I'm done. I am ending this conversation NOW. Goodbye
cookie123 (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
i agree with you bacchaegrl,
She could have stopped but she was agitated and thought people shouldn't treat her that way just because she isn't religious or something. Just let it go...
cookie123 (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
gosh. I'm just saying that everyone should just leave each other alone for god's sake! Can't you get that? LEAVE EVERYONE A-LONE! This is turning into nothing but BS that no one even cares about. Give it a break. Can't we just leave each other alone?!?
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Awww...come on! Ghost Hunter made it so easy! She begged to be picked on! It made my afternoon fly by. Pure comedic entertainment. I don't think any of the seasoned posters are dwelling on it. It was a web of lies that a little girl spun and she ended up getting caught in it. People can get good advice on this site, and make good friends, as long as they behave themselves and if they don't get out of hand. I learned that lesson myself. 15 or 12, she is highly emotional and it would take next to nothing to agitate a person like that. She didn't have to keep making comments, but she did. So people had to call her out on it. She didn't have to keep lying, but she did, she lost all of her credibility. I don't think the people on this site are mean at all, but if you start something, be prepared to defend yourself, you can't get away with being a jerk.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
cookie123,
You're new here, right? So why not settle in and check the scenery before making blanket comments about us? There have been many people through here that have received some pretty good advice, and many who've been helped by the people you are trying to get a rise out of right now. Nobody is going to change because kids come in here and get their feelings hurt.

Jav

PS Get over it
cookie123 (19 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
ok... So maybe she is under the age limit... It doesn't mean she is like a little five year old! You guys should be acting like adults and not little kids fighting over all this. Just GET OVER IT! Sometimes people say stuff that is mean and that doesn't mean you have to beat them up. Just tell them to stop it and if it happens again then just ignore it! Don't go on and on and on and on and on and on about all of this NONSENSE! People either like her or don't. Let's just stop all this and apologize to everyone. This never had to happen (and yes I blame her) if it weren't for ghost hunter's cruel comments but she is way younger than most of you and that doesn't mean you can just bully her and add on to her grief she probably has now for saying that. Just leave her alone and I'm sure she will leave everyone else alone. After this I don't expect her to comment any more things like that...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
johntravis: it looks like her comments were probably removed by an admin.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Cookie123, you should really review the rules and regulations of joining and participating in discussion on this site. The site clearly states that due to some of the content within, there is an AGE LIMIT in order for people to join. This person claimed to be a 12 year old girl, and you seem to uphold that and stand up for her for it. And yet she admitted that she's 15 and lied about her age "just to see how we would react". Would you stick your arm in an alligator's mouth to see how it reacts?

I regret nothing!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Lou,
Aaaw! Don't pick on me now! I'm going to have to come up with new excuses... Dang it!

Jav

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: