You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Obe Or Something Else?

Real Ghost Stories

Obe Or Something Else?

 

I posted a story a while ago about my family house and the experiences I had there. Well this is another experience in the house that I would like to share with you and get your opinions on.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm an only child. I have always been able to sense things or sometimes I just know things about people. I'm a definite empath and sometimes find it so hard to switch off to others emotions. I consider myself partially psychic and recon I do have the potential to further my psychic ability but honestly think I am too afraid to. My dreams are how my psychic abilities come through. I have dreams about things before they happen but very cryptic and I only realize what my dreams meant after whatever I dreamt has happened. I dream about people I don't know. It's odd.

I know this is not a dream site but I am telling you this as my dreams have relevance to my experience. I have dreamt about a dark entity all the time since I stayed in the house mentioned above and in my previous story. In these dreams this entity is mostly in this house and its always dark cloudy weather or night time. I can't see the entity but I feel its evil and hatred and its always pushing me and pulling me, keeping me from reaching people or my family. It's much stronger than me and it torments me.

Getting to my experience now, one night I was fast asleep when I woke up with a fright. I'm not sure why I woke up but didn't pay much attention. I got up went to the kitchen for a drink of water as I was terribly thirsty and then got back into bed. I felt a little uneasy as if being watched but didn't see anything. I lay back down on my bed and tried to fall asleep, I'm not sure if I had fallen asleep but what happened next was no dream at all.

I literally floated up to the ceiling, my body felt light and my arms hung beside me as if I was lame, I wasn't afraid at first. I then saw this bright orange/reddish light all around me and could "feel" the warmth on my hands. I was then flooded with immense guilt and sorrow, as if I had to feel sorry about something that I had done and I had to apologize for it so to say. I hadn't done anything (that I know of) and I swear I saw a woman who I confused (or maybe didn't) with mother Mary. I believe in God but don't attend Church as often as I should I guess but none the less, this is the feeling I got.

The bright orange/reddish light subsided and I floated softly back down to my bed. I felt huge relief touching my bed sheets. It felt like I had been crucified so to say for my sins. I was terrified after that and didn't sleep a wink. I'm not sure what I experienced...

This happened after a series of events where my face was scratched, hi-fi turning switching on its own, feeling watched, doors opening, things moved. It felt to me as if the bad entity which was bothering me was chased away by something good nothing bothered me after this floating above my bed event. Could it be? Was there something bad attached to me and something good chased it away? The strange thing is though; I still have the reoccurring dreams about this dark entity bothering me in this house. I keep dreaming about this house and this happened when I was 15-17, I'm now 26. So 11 years of this same dream. Not sure what it means.

Appreciate any advice or opinions.

Many Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Indigo_Child

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Indigo_Child, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ColsenyBoo (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-19)
You should attend church. Believing in God is a good thing. I attend church every Sunday & Wednesday as well as participate in church activities. Bless the house and think of good spirits like the Holy Spirit. Think that the Holy Spirit is watching you and you will feel good. If you ever feel like you are being watched, say that the Holy Spirit is watching you. That is what I would have done if I were in your shoes. 😁 😁 😁
SmilodonSpirit (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-02)
If you are having the same dream over and over again, it means something very serious is going to occur in your life.
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
thank you for your post Anruinimusebu, def does help!
I will definitely do research on Noetic sciences.
Anruinimusebu (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
Premonitions are an occurrence in many humans. All humans have the capability for phycic experiences and this is proven in University studies. Likewise the "soul" or the source for our consciousness is an an electromagnetic structure that can exist outside the body. Likely you are very in tune to the phycic world and more prone to activities like this. It is not weird or even abnormal. And it should definitely not be cause for fright. As to what the aura you saw is it is likely the energy of a spirit that has been causing the dreams. When you had the out of body experience you would likely have seen it if it was there and sensed it's own feelings as your own. This is mostly speculation, cause I'm not you and don't have first hand experience, but I hope this helped anyway. If you want to know more about how the mind, consciousness, premonitions etc., then you can research Noetic Sciences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: