You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ra The Sun God

Real Ghost Stories

Ra The Sun God

 

When I was a little kid my imaginary friend was Ra the Sun God. Everyone in my house saw him including my mother and little brothers.

I didn't think anything of it because I was just a little kid and to me he was just my best friend.

Every time someone would make me mad I would use "Ra is going to get you"

He used to tell me things that I should do to my brothers also threaten him using me.

My little brother fell of his bed 7 years ago and to this day he still claims to have been pushed.

After that happened my mom had my aunt (A Wiccan) Bless the house and get rid of him.

10 years later I fear he has returned. My other brother who is now 10 years old has claimed he has talked to him and that he is mad we got rid of him.

Also a lot of things have been going on in my house lately and I don't know what I should do. Is it something I should be worried about for myself or for my little brother? Someone please give me some advice. I really just want to know how to get rid of him if I need too or if its something I shouldn't even worry about. He brought me good concert as a kid but I don't know if his intentions are to do the same with my little brother. I just don't want anyone to get harmed. My mother has said she has felt him also it seems like everyone in my house is seeing him except me. Why isn't he showing himself to me if I'm the one he grew up with. Is it possible its just a demon and not even ra at all.? I know this whole story may seem made up but its not and I'm really looking for help here.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jeffreybjrr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shadowdragon960 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
Oh also I just remembered something ra is a powerful god and he is part hawk so I would do as the egyptians did five thousand year ago give a offering, I know that you can't kill anyone so I was thinking that you should get him something like a figure of him or even (I know this may sound dumb) but you could get it the yugioh god card of ra. Or just as good a figure of his son you know. But simple as this say your sorry for trying to get rid of him.
Shadowdragon960 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
Well if I were in your shoes I would try to talk to ra after all he was your best friend when you were younger. Who knows he may need your help.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
What can I say, some of our other posters gave you great suggestions. I don't know why didn't show itself to you and personally, I don't care if it does or not. I think this evil spirit has let itself known though your other brother and mother. Your only concentration now should be to getting rid of it; no matter how many times it returns. Like one of the poster suggested, if your aunt is still in the picture, get her to bless the house again or go to the religious leader you practice your faith in and ask him or her for help.
Adolphos (62 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
I can't agree more with the previous posters. It has hurt someone. It was removed through a blessing. Now that it's back, it's furious. It's seems just like a demon, and a deceitful, harmful, and evil one at that.

What should you do now that it's back and probably seeks revenge, or someone and/or somethings in the house to let out its proclaimed anger?

I think you should bless the house again. You can perform the smudging ceremony, or have a Wiccan friend or priest come over to bless the house.

Sometimes, it also helps to bring in a little religion. Tell it to leave immediately in the name of Jesus. Or try this dandy little Latin saying:
Http://books.google.com/books?id=SW8AAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA267

But you get that it's extremely unsafe now to wait on taking any action against this harmful entity that is now coming back furious and in all likelihood poised to let out its anger and harm and damage.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
I don't think he is actually Ra, and I'm sure you don't think that either. I do think that he is a potentially negative, evil or harmful spirit, however, and if your aunt is still in the picture she should know how to get rid of him again. I agree with the others who have said getting rid of him is the best idea.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
Ra is an Ancient Egyption God who was said to have fought evil, so I doubt that he would be the one scaring or harming your family. You most likely have a negative entity in your home that is either posing as Ra as a way of appealing to your beliefs, or trying to get you and your little brother to trust it. You need to get rid of this entity like Happy Spirit said. Good luck, and I hope it stays away for good this time.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
Any spirit who would hurt an innocent child is not good, regardless of what he calls himself. I am not an expert on bad spirits, but from reading many of these stories I've gathered that one of their favorite tricks is to befriend someone, often a young person, and then either turn on that person later (after they have gained the child's confidence) or create conflict with others in the house. Bad spirits live off of the energy generated by arguments and other conflict. Get rid of this guy and refuse to let him feed off your family.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-09)
I think you have a demon that likes to call himself Ra. I highly doubt he is actually Ra. You guys just need to get rid of him again, and keep pushing him out until he gets the picture.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: