You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Breeze Through the Window

Real Ghost Stories

Breeze Through the Window

 

Years and years back, my family and I went up to Genting highland for few days vacation - our Indonesian maid had told us many times that she has the tendency to encounter spiritual experience, and she had many times growing up!

Genting highland is the one and only casino in Malaysia - a lot of peoples committed suicide because of compulsive gambling and huge huge debts they got themselves into. If you have a chance to go up there you will notice you can't open the windows in every hotel more than 5 inches.

We rented an apartment suite in this old hotel which is built with floor-to-ceiling windows. We were cold thus we shut all the windows and watched tv in the living room. My sister was sitting with her back against the window next to the curtain - and suddenly the curtain moved a little bit as though there was this breeze blew through it.

My sister looked and commented: "all the windows are closed, how could those breeze get through them?"

After the few days vacation when we returned home - our maid told us what she saw on the other side, she saw an white floating object outside the window and it stuck its hand through the glass and flip those curtain. She didn't want to tell us there and then because it would have scared us.

I don't know how much do you believe in this but I know she would not tell a lie.

Thanks for listening to my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nicolen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Silly123 (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
I went there in the past. It is a nice place to visit and a lot of things to do. I am wondering if you guys investigated the situation - to verify if there were open windows etc.
Mathy (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-27)
Yes. Genting Highland is well-known for spooky spot. I'm totally believe in your story because I've been there for few times.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-17)
She must have been psychic to see that hand! I've had many spiritual, psychic and ghost exchanges. I am still frightened by some of them esp ghosts. Fascinating when peole are not scared by them.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
Dear Nicolen,

So what you are saying is that your maid had a psychic experience that corresponded with your own experience in which she saw in a vision that you had a paranormal visitor while staying in your vacation, apartment suite. Thank you for your story and welcome -Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Thank you for sharing your story with us Nicolen and welcome to the site.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: