You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Go Away

Real Ghost Stories

Go Away

 

I have a few stories to tell. One day I was laying in bed with my hands under my pillow when a hand just pet the top of my head. I started screaming because I was just 9 or 10 years old. My mom ran in and said "honey what's wrong" I just told her that something pet my head and she said don't worry I'm right here. She left the door open, left the room and I said go away. The next morning I got up and the door was closed, thinking my mom closed it I went to open it and it wouldn't open, I used a little more force but it still wouldn't open so then I used 2 hands and tugged as hard as I could and it just swung open. I went and asked my mom if she closed the door and she said no.

Here's another story: I was laying on the couch because I felt like sleeping on the couch. I turned towards the hallway when two blobs slowly floated from my room to my mom's room. I started to cry because this was just after the first story. My mom came to me because she heard me and she was on the computer which was about 5 feet from me. She came over and asked what was wrong and I looked really scared. I pointed towards the hallway and said 2 things just floated by my room into your's. She said it was nothing and just my imagination.

This all happened at my old house and I think my mom knew it was haunted but just didn't want to scare me. Well, tell me what you think and what they could have been.

A more recent story: This might sound weird but this happens mostly in the bathroom. Sometimes when I'm in there I hear people wisper my cousin's name (Thomas) or say hey what's up. I get really scared and they still talk today. Only once in a while I hear footsteps on the part of the roof I can see. Sometimes it will happen in my room. I have no idea what it could be. Tell me what you think and what it could be.

This just happened a few months ago. One day I was playing basketball when the ball hit the base of the hoop. It started going down a hill and I went to get it. I grabbed the ball and looked up. There was a shadow standing there leaning on a tree (my house is surrounded by woods) and there was something on its head. It was dawn so I grabbed the ball and ran. The next day I asked my neighbor if he knew what it was, and he said that indians used to walk around the woods a long time ago. And deep in the woods a house burned down and the 2 people that lived there died in the fire.

Well tell me what you think it was.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Rhode Island

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

AthenaRules (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-24)
The two "blobs" are probably the two who died in the fire. The one who pet you is probably nice.
As for the voices, they sound kind. Maybe you should try talking back to them.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Hi I never seen Blobs for real but I do Believe you and that Two blobs I have No idea and the Show You seen in the wood maybe a indian that died in fire...
puppy_posses_me96 (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-03)
2nd story; dude I think I know what it is because I had the same problem 6 years ago when was 5. My friend couldn't see them but my friends believe I have "powers" or somthing 😆. I know what it is they are two animal ghosts...(exp; parakeets, dogs)
chingu (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-23)
I dunno I've always been skeptical of ghosts, but I do believe in evil spirits. Just that most stories that pan on about ghosts and stuff turn out not to be true or to not have any history about whatever one person or psychic or whatever says happened. So now I think that they're just evil spirits trying to trick you into believing in ghosts, maybe to keep you from going where you should. All I know for sure is that people who have this as a constant problem tend to follow the same patterns. Some people are most attractive to certain spirits than others and really draw them in.
Tenunda (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-23)
Patrick honey,

I see a couple of Bible-thumpers here (which can put a bad taste into anyone's mouth) but I also see some Bible-bashers giving "advice" that they'd do well to follow as well.

Whatever your experiences were in the past, I do hope that you can look into the Bible for some words of wisdom because it has provided answers to a great many deal of people. If you're honestly afraid of what's going on around you, then don't be afraid to explore all avenues, including those that involve the Bible. Just remember that there are many branches of Christianity and many denominations of Christians, and not all of them believe in the same things or agree with one another. It's up to you to decide which is real to you or not.

If you've already found something that works for you, then may you be blessed with it. But if not, don't rule the Bible or Christianity out over what other people have said or done, for that's a product of their own agendas. Let your own heart decide for you after you've done the research and experienced it for yourself.
brandi (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-14)
i think it might be the 2 people that died in the fire. I've experienced a wierd thing like that: well oneday I was on the computer and some popped up that said someone's going to die tommorow and the very next day my cat kings died. Date: March 14 2007
lady (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-12)
ok stop arguing people, I'm christian and I agree with what the othere beleivers say, but if this people don't want to listen don't force them to... Just pray that God has mercy on them. Anyways I've been reading through all this stories and honestly there is nothing to be afraid of, if you pay attention to those spirits than they will just keep bothering, or so you will keep thinking that they are bothering u. Just ignore them and keep on with your life, be happy enjoy every minute of life and don't worrie, cause you might spend more time thinking about those spirits than enjoy the beauty that God has to offer. Anyways yeah, the only scary thing that I have experienced is an exsorsism at my grandma's house but like others have sayd before, with God on your side there is nothing to be afraid of. Cheer up people! :)
rebekah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
hey my name is beka I would like to tell you my real ghost story that still happens today ever since I moved back from manchester where I used to live I have seen things and beleive me they are not nice at all they are bad I don't know what it is or who it is but I see a lady in a black cloak in my house she wears on her face a white mask that you can only see her eyes through the only thing I don't get it that she follows me round every house I have been in this is my 3rd house so far and I still see her what do you think it is? And once I even had a dream about her you see she never shows her face I was actually talking to my mam about her in which my mam doesnt beleive me and 1 night I had a dream about her in the dream I was comig out of my bedroom in my old house but I lived in that house then and she was stood in the corner of my mam and dads bedroom the only thing was is that she had her mask off and her face was horribly burnt and scarred she even said something to me she said "are you happy that you have seen my face now" I screamed and ran down staires and then I woke up in a cold sweat tell me what you think xx rebekah 13 yrs old
smof (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-07)
firstly I think you should shut up about your religions -like always thier causing war,and if people want to be religious then theyll find a way -im sure.saying jesus loves me makes me feel guilty.
anyway back to the subject patrick scientificlly if you look at the light you gt those weird couloured blobs in your eyes and were you look it follows.BUT I was awake in bed tryin 2 get to sleep when this grey blob with a hood floated into my room and went up to the window then just dissapeard. Maybye ther are more blobs in the world than we thought.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-05)
Dear Patrick, It seems you are quite sensitive to people who have passed and have not crossed over. They go where the light shines. If you don't want to be bothered by them tell them so. When they speak to you, call out names, especially yours, tell them "yeah, that's my name, so what do you want?" They generally do not answer back. It takes a lot of energy for spirits to manifest themselves and many times they use our energy and electrical energy in which to do so. The more attention and generally fear put out gives them the energy. A lot of the time spirits just like to play with you to let you know they are there, especially children. Everybody wants attention even spirits who are stuck in between. If you feel frightened just state loudly you want them out or gone. Whatever you feel works for you and that you believe in with your whole being will work. You just have to believe it and have intention. One size of spiritualism does not fit all, choose what you feel works for you. You can accept some, all or nothing of what I or others say. You are the master of your space.
sibel (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-03)
weeeeeeeeeellll umm... you see lets just respect wateva is there and basically go along with things.. I'm scared to go very deep into discussion... evrytime I think about things like this I get a shiver... my boyfriends girlfriend died a couple of years ago and we did a weegie board and communicated with her she told us her death was quick and shes happy now but wen I asked her what she had to say to tim the glass was going wilddddd all four corners and it was just going in circles apparently this means its an evil spirit wanting to gett out I'm scared she has unfinished buisness with my boyfriend and will posess him.. he dusnt believe me but all my friends and I believe evry bit of it .. my mum told me to watch out shee might be angry with me:S:S:S:S this is all crazy
Dark-Heart (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
you idiot seth I warned you but you wouldnt listen I'm am now gonna exsplain to you the truth...my mom has seen god you nit wit god is of no form he is just energy my mom has seen the light of course I beleive her because I have seen things of the same nature it doesnt matter what you do wether your hitler or gandy everyone goes to well you call it heaven so I will use your wording however there is a consiquence everthing weve done has a consiquence if we do somthing negative we will suffer the same thing weve given (same thing happens with somthing positive we receive somthing good in return) out mabe not in this life but in another we can repent on these things and feel remorse and that way it is delt with but only works if you feel true remorse for what youve done and trust me I mean true remorse because the universe knows all the reason why we all go to *heaven* is because in soul form we are pure it is only the human mind that shapes our life and the way we behave thats why theres wars and killing and so forth...by the way seth you might wanna start beleiving because I'm gonna let you in on a little secret I was given a spirit name at birth by a medium my moms very close friends with and you know what that spirit name was...it was christos guess what it means...christ light!
Seth (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
And why did God send His own son??? easy.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

He sent His only son for you. when Jesus was dying on the cross, He was thinking of you. He died because He loves you so much.He will love you no matter what you say or do.If you were the only person on the earth,He would still die for you because He loves you that much.It was sin. Jesus had to die on the cross so that we might be saved from sin. please dont ever forget what I have said.

i love you guys.
Seth (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:3-4

Jesus loves you deborah and other person I dont know. I will be praying for you from this day on.
i know a man who used to be a pagan. only through Christ is he now a Christian that is on fire for God. God has a plan for you 2 and He loves you very much. Satan has a blindfold on you.its sin that has overcome you.please listen to me. if you think there is no hell,where do you think your going to go?...limbo? I dont think so. when you die,you die.you cant haunt anything or go anywhere but heaven or hell. I only want to help. you have my prayers.

God bless you 2.

Gods love will never EVER end.....PERIOD.
Dark-Heart (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
your very welcome I just cant stand people like seth I also respect that your a pagan I'm also open to what other people think just not when they go on like seth
Deborah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
Thank you dark heart for sticking up for me.

First of all, let me just say this. I am a pagan and I have very strong faith in what I believe in. But that doesn’t mean I am going about blessing everyone in a man’s name who supposedly lived 2000 years plus ago. Second of all, the ‘proof’ that you are talking about I suppose is your bible. I am very sorry to break the news to you, but it a fact that this piece of material was moulded just the way the Catholic Church wanted it to during the council of Nicea. What you know to be true is as a matter of fact pure demagogy and brainwashing literature.
Third of all, there are people in this world who simply cannot believe in a religion which is clearly based on fear (eg: if you don’t do what the ten commandments say then you will burn in all eternity). Having faith has to be possible without fearing repercussions.
Third of all, if god is such a peaceful man, who preaches peace on earth, why did he let his only son, his flesh and blood die such a horrible death?

To make it short, you shouldn’t make presumptions about what people believe. Don’t go bless everyone and make them fearful about entities. Entities will always be around us. And they are not demons. We shouldn’t fear what we don’t understand but embrace that it is there and learn from it.
Dark-Heart (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
heh seth you know I have heard countless of people talk about their religions and they all say the same thing that theyve got proof and if you sin you go to hell but I hate to break it to you but there is no hell all people go to the same place... I do have proof I could show you things that could freak the soul out of you along with friends that can (not liderly freak the soul out of you) do the same thing anyways I'm not trying to be mean but Deborah's right the things hes talking about are ghosts or entitys that choose to be there for whatever reason but if you dont wanna see them just egnore them most of the consideret ones will leave wich sounds to me as if those are the ones your dealing with
Seth (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
to Deborah

Im not forcing anything down anyones throat Deborah. I'm offering a different opinion. maybe other people dont want to here what you want to say either. ever think about that? just be open to different things and what they believe in. because I have a firm belief in what I believe in. do know for sure where your going when you die? I know I do. do you have a strong believe in what you believe in? and how do you know for sure if its true? do you have proof to back it up? I know for a fact that I do.

God bless you Deborah....Jesus loves u.
Deborah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-01)
Ever though about other religions? Maybe those people don't want your prayers ;)
Bianca (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
Thats true! if you accept Gods gift to you, the demans and ghost wont be able to touch you. like he said, God and Jesus are on your side. And remember, Jesus and God are more powerfuller and stronger than anything you could imagine (even demans and devils). Pray on it and you will be protected. I will personally pray for you too. God bless!!!
Deborah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-27)
To Seth:

I don't think people who are experiencing entities need fundamentalist views in order to help them. We live in a free world and we don't need people like yourself forcing opinions down our throat. Some people don't believe in jesus or hell for that matter and it is up to you to accept that.
Seth (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-26)
First, Its a demon.second,you need Jesus in your life.third, pray about it and I will pray too.and fourth, once you ask Jesus to come into your life and ask for forgiveness, no demon can touch you or even hurt u.there just demons who want to toture you in ways you cant imagine.but you dont have to worry if you have Jesus on your side.God will comfort you in times of need.just ask Him.if you are scared and need His help.call on His name and he will be there for u.God will never leave or foresake u....trust me. God bless.
boyscallme (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-25)
I think they are really intresting. because I like ghost stories I think there intresting because I kinda beleve in ghosts.
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
hey, pat, I can understand if you are feeling a little frazzled with all of this information and hints and helpful comments coming at you. i, too, am followed by spirits and have lived in a haunted house for most of my life. being 15, I can see where you are coming from not wanting everybody to think of you as a frightened child...not trying to offend anybody else here, i'm just saying that I understand the feeling of not being completely understood.
azaleah (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-17)
i guess your stories are really scary and just so you know, I aslo encounter things like this... but I don't see it, I feel it, I feel like sometime, someone is watching me, someone is touching me and so on...
chicano457 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-10)
hi you all . you who say i talk to her "spirit" and i imagine its not there well i suggest that you should not talk to any of them"spirits or ghost pick one" they will seems to be a nice spirit but one day it will attack you you can count on that. try to defend your self ........go ahead open your self to them what do you all know of the spirit world let alone of this world ...
christina (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-08)
i'm begining to think that people that can communicate with a ghost or a ghost that communicates with us means we have a sort of psychic energy that they are drawn to. or there just plain evil tryin to scare us, I don't like the fact that ghosts thinks it nice to contact me because I get so freaked out, I should be use to it by now but i'm not hang in there they aren't going to harm you there only messing with you and remember they feed off fear and every home has a past there may be ghost from the preveious owner that hasn't moved on yet or don't even realise that there dead. or they could just be evil, gud luk
Audrey (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-05)
whispering story;
I have that happen to me a lot. Although "she" (I call her Diana) will talk to me. Ask me what I am doing that day and what time I will be home. I used to not answer "her". But now I do. It still creeps me out sometimes. But "she" is a good spirit I can tell. I just think it watches out for me. Nothing to be afraid of unless you are uncomfortable...just talk back ask "what do you want?" See if they answer. Try it out!
J.P (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-14)
hey,dude..well,sometimes I can see at the mirror there is someone{the thing}beside me on my bed..
i was so scared for the first time!i told my mom but she said,it was just my imagination. I know that the was real but eventhough it was real,i can't do anything..so,i just pretend that it just my imagination..
Meg (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-12)
Hey well in our 3rd story I think it was when you ere hearing footsteps well in my old house there use to be an old man that lived there and died but I dont know where he died in the house or not but me and my whole family and family and friends that had stayed there had heard footsteps aswell as me. once my new bike was inside and we were all in bed and the bel rang and lots of other stuff hapened especially the footsteps every night from my brothers room to my parents room then after a bit back to my brothers room and then to the laundry and it faded away. eventually it stopped. I think its ghosts that made the footsteps.

meg.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: