You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Driveway Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Driveway Ghost

 

April 3, 2007 I built an extension on to the side of my driveway. I run surveillance cameras on my property night and day. On April 15th, I started to wind my tape back and was startled when the clearest vision appeared on the film. The appearance of a ghost walking into the drive way (hood, long white robe), it then seems to take the form of a lightening bolt trying to get into a car sitting there. It also tries to get into a light on the end of the driveway. It then takes form again standing over the driveway in a long white robe with flowing sleeves as if blessing my new drive way (activity seen on both sides of the driveway). It then flies back out into the street, comes in like a streak of light beside the car, takes form on the grass at the end of the driveway with a glow, and what appears to be a face with black hair. This is all on tape as proof of what I saw. Have not had the time to have this properly analyzed yet.

This was the first happening in several years. After my husband died in 1981, I had several occurrences (his picture falling off the wall.) A fork lying on the bar flying up off the bar and slams back down on it's own. The black form of a man at the foot of my bed etc.

I had a black friend in the neighborhood (the only black), who was poorly treated, she was eighty three years old. She died January 9, 2006, with a stroke which I attribute to neighbors burning fires to harass us. They burned fires four to five feet high starting November, 2006 up until she died. They told us they were going to burn night and day just to harass us (and they did).

I was discussing my videocassette ghost with her sister, she said "sister always called you her guardian angel, and has come back as your guardian angel to help you with this bad neighborhood..." And I always say all things are possible.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jeanne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
Well its a shame that you haven't been back on the site to give an update or anything. I really enjoyed your story and would have loved to seen the images. Thanks for posting

Trent
jeanne (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-28)
Hello,

Regarding the film on the Driveway Ghost/Guardian Angel, this is on a VHS tape
and I haven't been able to get it on digital
in order for it to be published. I would like nothing better than to have all of you see it. This is going to be a continuing story it seems. All good. Will be submitting in the near future.

Jeanne C.
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-14)
Loved this story, Maybe you can get us the video, everyone is dieing to see it, lol a bit ironic don't you think? Hehe. But anyways. Thanks for sharing this with us. Maybe your Husband just wants you to know, he's waiting for you, or, somthing lol.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
hey thanks so much for telling us this. I sure would love to see the video. I enjoyed reading it.
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
Hey Jeanne,

I would also love to see this video. The woman could be coming back to protect you anything is possible, you should try to protect he to by blessing her, maybe that way she can stay away from demons possessing her.

Good luck to you,
Amanda
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-13)
Jeanne Culp = Scary, nice and interesting. At least you have someone else besides the cameras protecting you and will eventually scare the the living light on any intruder who will face your friend and hope she will. Lol
That will be nice. ;)
Take care,
Rose
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-12)
Hello Jeanne,

You are right anything is possible and I would love to see this video evidence you have. Just make sure when you have this video analyzed you take it to a reputable paranormal investigator.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: