You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost In The Shower

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In The Shower

 

When I was small, about 10, I went to go visit my aunt. She always had stories to tell me and I would always tell her to tell me ghost stories, but she wouldn't because my mother was always there and she was really afraid of any ghost stories. Well that time I went, my mom stepped out so I was able to talk to her alone. She told me that when she was about fourteen or fifteen she went to take a shower. The showers where she lived were different. Instead of them inside they were outside. She said that she took her buckets of water and headed outside. She started to take off her clothes when she saw black figure over her. She thought it was the shadow of a bird so she ignored it when it disappeard. She started to wet her hair when she noticed a persons feet right next to her.

She thought at first someone got in, but when she looked up she saw a black man dressed as an indian with scratches all over his face and arms. She didn't know what to do so she stayed frozen in place and just stared as the man looked at her from head to toe naked. That's when she scram and the man disappeared into thin air. She told my granny, but they could not do anything. From then on she didn't see the man, but she did see shadows.

I asked her if it was true or if she was making it up, but she promised me it was true. Not so long ago was I in her house by myself when I noticed black shadows there. At first I thought it was my imagination, but I kept seeing them. That's when I believed the story was true.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cindy1021585, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

darkfantum (44 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-06-21)
hola me llamo darkfantum that is just raely creepy and you are cool beacause you are mexican no offense adios
TristinS (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-19)
Woah that's creepy! I don't want to take a shower anymore I would of jumped out of the shower and ran! 😨
Alex13Kaplan (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
thats weird. Today I was showering and I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look and no one was there. Then I felt it again and there was a shadowy person, and I screamed and it disapeared.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Would have jump out of my body if that happen to me but very interest story I like it as in ghost in the shower. That why I don't have curitan in the shower.
amy111 (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
wow that is very creepy1 even when your in the shower
I would be screaming
ItalySurrendersToPasta (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-15)
My goodnss! That is scary! It makes you not want to take a shower anymore, and this is coming from someone who takes shower quite often! 😨 lol 😆
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-15)
Woah. In the shower. I would have been SCREAMING as loud as I could! This is a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing! 😆

AF1 ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
cindy1021585,
That's about as scared as I ever want to be! To have seen that in the shower would keep me from taking one!

Javelina

Good story though I probably won't be taking a shower tonite now! 😨
AnimalAngles (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Wow that's crazy! I wonder if you and your mom are seeing the same ghost?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: