You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Series Of Unexplainable Events

Real Ghost Stories

A Series Of Unexplainable Events

 

These are actually three separate stories that happened to me, my manager and another team manager. To save attrition rate of the company and not to tarnish the building's name, I'd keep the name of the company confidential. However, this happened in Eastwood City, Libis.

My experience

I was on my way to work that time, around the 2nd week of April 2011. I work in Eastwood in a call center, as a Human Resource Officer. My shift at that time was 3am until 12 noon. I took the taxi cab from my place and the driver took a route that passes Gilmore Avenue. Once we reached Gilmore Avenue, I noticed a girl trying to hail my cab. Thinking it was just a girl trying to get a cab, I got goose bumps when the cab passed near to the girl - as I saw "her" long black hair and white dress, but I saw no freaking face! Just a black "mask" (best way I can describe). I thought I was the only one who saw it but the driver said, "Chief, nakita mo bay un? (Chief, did you see that?) I said yeah! I looked back and did not see her anymore. I was afraid of looking back at the rear view mirror of the cab as I might see her there.

I don't know if its just my vivid imagination, but I had dreams of "her" (same long black hair, same black face, but now she has a red and a yellow dress) and I even thought she slapped me while I was sleeping.

My Manager and My Rep

Being an HR Officer, I was a middle manager. I have a superior, my HR Manager and a subordinate, my HR Rep. This second story involves them both. Last week, around Friday as they said, this freaky thing happened. My HR Rep was doing her usual paperworks, when suddenly her Avaya (telephone) rang, as our HR Manager was calling (her extension number and name was flashing). My Rep answered the phone and heard my Manager's voice saying "'Lika dito, usap tayo (Come here, let's talk) ". My Rep hurriedly went to the Manager's office but found no one there. Lights were on, doors were open, but no one was there. So she went back to our office and said "Wala naman si Manager eh (Manager's not there) ". Wanting to clarify if indeed she was needed, my Rep texted and called my Manager to ask. To everyone's surprise, my Manager denied everything, and even said she couldn't call that time as she was stuck in the elevator (crammed with employees).

Crazy, huh? My Rep said she heard my Manager's voice exactly but there was some static in the background. My manager asked around if anyone went in her office, but people who were there said no one entered the office except my Rep. She checked her Avaya for any logs, and to her surprise, all logs were cleaned out! We asked Security for a CCTV footage of anybody who went in the office, and to our surprise as well, no one went in. However, at the time the "call" happened, the video footage had some static recorded.

The Team manager's experience

This third instance happened to a friend who is also a Team Manager in the same call center. This also happened last week, when he tried to take a nap in the company's sleeping lounge. He was halfway through sleep and being awake (what do we call this again, lucid?) when he realized he couldn't move. He also felt some difficulty breathing. He said that he felt his body being moved to a sort of fetal position, and he felt somebody carrying him. For everybody's info, this guy is like 6'4" and weighs around 245 lb. He felt this, and he said he wanted to get up but couldn't. He said he was only able to wake up when he bit his lip. As he felt the pain, he was slowly able to gain back control of his body. Once he had full control, he got up and left the lounge.

Guys, I don't know if how this things will be viewed. I am a psychologist, a man of sciences if you would say, but no master's degree could explain the experiences I have and others here have experienced. I believe humans are not the only beings here in our universe. I think there are other planes of existence. I have other stories to tell, however, I'll leave it for the rest of the days, as I am still hoping this one would be published already. Thanks for reading, guys!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, plmchl_san, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chaddie114 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-07)
Mind if I ask from which center is this? Hehe I do work in a BPO company.
MyleneAunzo (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
Yup, right indeed.

Though we can't see these entity doesn't mean they don't exist.
As far as I know the reason why ghost/ spririt's were covered with something or was just dark blank because they were shy. We'll tha'ts what my mother said.
While those spirits who are courageous enough to show they're face were some kind of evil or desperate to have answers or they aren't aware that they already died.

God Bless.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
I'm curious, was your boss actually stuck in the elevator? In other words, did it stop between floors or otherwise malfunction? Can you get security footage of when your boss walked into the elevator? I'd be curious as to 1) whether or not it corresponds to the time of the call and 2) if some unseen entity also entered the elevator. I've heard of this kind of thing happening. It could have been a psychokinetic experience. Maybe your boss got quite anxious while in the elevator. Her psychokinetic energy could have prompted the phone call because she wanted someone to check on her or at least know that she wasn't in her office. If she hadn't arrived after 30 minutes or more, the concerned person (you in this case) could have checked on the situation.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
Like BadJuuJuu suggested, why don't you find out the history of the building? You might find something interesting.
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Hi 50ftqueen (your name sounds interesting:)), yes I was thinking that, too, but it was just straight gilmore ave. Creepy experience.:) just typing this comment and rethinking the whole ordeal gives me the creeps!
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
man, maybe you passed balete drive? That's pretty near gilmore.:)
plmchl_san (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Yo BadJuuJuu!

Thanks for commenting. Yeah, now I kind of think that it would just be nice if it was a girl in a mask, but I'm pretty sure it wasnt. And it was April here, no known festivities that time, especially in the city.

The second experience was really creepy - now, it has become a joke that whenever my manager calls we double check if its really her or not:)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Your last account, of the man who couldn't move, sounds like sleep paralysis. The gist of it is that your mind mostly wakes up before your body does. The mind is mostly awake, although still in a partial dream state so hallucinations are pretty common. The body is is still asleep and held motionless by a chemical our brains release to prevent acting out our dreams. In some instances, sleep paralysis can have a paranormal cause, but usually it's natural. Unless there is some sort of proof that something was in the room, for example he actually was in the position he was forced into when he awoke, his experience was probably just a natural (although frightening) sleep paralysis.
Your second account is pretty darn amazing. You have proof. The security footage proves the manager was not in her office to make the call, and the static on the video could be a nice catch. I say could be, if the video tape has been reused and recorded over it could have been a flaw on the tape. If it was not an old video tape though, nice piece of evidence. Do you know the history of the building? And if anyone else there has had experiences?
As to your first account, that is pretty strange. Can you be completely sure it wasn't just a girl wearing a mask? She may have given up on a cab and walked away or slipped into a shop unnoticed. I know, a girl would have to be crazy to walk around in a mask except on Halloween, but some people are eccentric. If it wasn't just a very eccentric, or sick, girl, that's a creepy sighting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: