You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Am I Being Targetted By Demons?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Being Targetted By Demons?

 

I don't really know where to start, some would say the beginning, but I'm still unable to identify that place or time at this stage. The things I have been experiancing have been happening since I was young (8-9 years old.) with both minor and major intervals, coming and going, but lately getting worse.

I wouldn't say I'm here seeking help, though I do have questions regarding what's going on with me, I am undeniably scared, terrified even. But I'm remaining calm while writing this in the hopes that someone can relate specifically to my case.

So let's begin... It all started a long time ago when I was 8 years old, staying in my aunties house in North Wales, United Kingdom.

I had always stayed at my aubnties house since she moved there when I was just 6 years old, and nothing seemed to happen before. She lives in a house that actually had a name "Ramberler House". I'm told it used to be a 14-bedroom Inn going back around 200 years or so. (Perhaps a little longer judging by the state of the building and the copper old taps and sinks, along with the generic olden day basement they had.) Every single room has a strange feeling to it, and the house is really big so as a whole it feels very intimidating to be in.

- Back to the story. -

This time, when I was 8, I went to stay there again during the summer holidays like I always did every year. My auntie used to plan "days out" each year, and this year we were going mountain climbing with my uncles in the van she had, with a picnic and things to eat and drink while there. While traveling there, we almost got lost because of the woodland we had to drive through to get there, but the road signs got us there in the end with my Uncle's stubborn driver attitude. (We was going to Snowdonia, in North Wales, United Kingdom.) When we got there, it was really misty, and empty. This was strange because we saw pictures of the mountain area/public area on the internet and TV many times before, and where we ended up was nothing like that, so we looked around. Apparently we ended up at the Mountains 50ish miles south of Snowden', but it was fine, it looked nice, peaceful, so my relatives decided we'd spend the day there.

I, being 8 years old, feared anything scary-looking, so the fact we were in a people-less rocky, misty deserted area with almost no life at all besides the few birds flying over-head, I didn't feel good about it at all. None the less, I trusted my relatives and tried to enjoy myself still. My auntie and mother stayed at the van preparing food and chatting over tea while me and my uncle and two cousins walked up the path onto the mountain, I needed help for a lot of it because of how steep it was, and how young I was at the time - but I enjoyed the walk, I love the countryside. When we got 130 ft up, we were on flat land again, and found a deserted old house, or barn, I couldn't tell the difference. So we, even though my Uncle thought it was private property, went over to check it out. Inside was black, like it was burnt out at some point. Cobwebs everywhere, no evidence at all that anyone had lived there for a long time.

My Uncle said he needed to go outside for a moment to see if he could get reception to call my other cousins to come up and see it, since walking back down would talk around 40 minutes a time. I was inside with my cousin, looking around. Something shiny stood out to me, and I remember it clearly because I always liked shiny objects at that age. I went over to see what it was, and found what seemed to be the top of a spear, you know, the blade part. It either had rust or dried blood on it, but it looked more like blood to me, being young with a crazy adventurous mind. I went to pick it up, then a sudden (perhaps predictable since we are on a Mountain) gust of wind hit the house, and one of the glass-less windows fell through. I ran out, was terrified and paranoid, convinced myself it was a Wizard after being told many stories that ancient Welsh wizard's lived in the Mountains as ghosts.

Cutting a long cry-baby story short, of me begging to go back down to my Mother because I was so scared, we ate the food and drove home because my Auntie's arthritis was hurting because of the cold weather. When we got back home, it was dark, and I usually always go upstairs to my cousin's bedroom. He's always in there, listening to music being lazy and jobless. I always know when he's in there, because you can see shadows under his door and hear the music on, and you just generally have a feeling that someone is in there. I had this feeling, so like always, I went in. Walked in, expecting to see my cousin, Brian, laying on the bed, but no one was here. Just music playing. My Auntie followed me in and told me off for touching his stuff, she accused me of putting the music on myself... But I didn't. According to her though, Brian was in his friend's house two towns away, and no one goes into his room when he's not around - which is true. I still wasn't scared or paranoid at this point, because I had no reason to be yet.

The following years to come, at least another 5-6 years, nothing happened there. However, when I went back when I was 16 (Almost two years ago now, I'm almost 18) things started to happen that have changed my life since, and is the reason I'm writing here right now.

We drove over to my Aunties house from Liverpool in England, where I was staying at the time, it was late at night because my Uncle prefers driving that distance at that time to avoid traffic. We got to the house around midnight, my Auntie, who is disabled, decided to send my Uncle to get some Pizza because it was just us three home in this huge house, while me and her stayed in and waited for him to get back. She told me to go and shower because I still had sand in my hair from the beach earlier that evening, so I did.

The shower was on the second floor, and always freaked me out because of the very old tap and sinks, and the sense of being watched it had for years. She said "Zik, go take a shower. Leave your dirty washing outside of the door, and I'll leave you fresh clothes outside for you to put on when you get out." so I said okay, and went to take a shower. While I was in the shower, I heard squeeking sort of metal noises coming from the window, but assumed it was just the old house being a generic old house. Next minute, a bang outside the door, I quickly asked who was there, and my Aunt' replied "It's only me silly, your clothes are here outside the door. Don't take too long, it's really late as it is." I replied okay, releived that I was being stupid after thinking it was something else. I finished my shower 5 minutes later, opened the door a little to let the steam out and started getting dried.

The house was silent at this point, so I figured my Uncle still wasn't back and my Aunt had fell asleep downstairs on the chair watching TV in the dark like always.

As I was getting dried, I kept seeing "something", be it light, or dust, or something else out of the corner of my eye outside the door - I was paranoid, but I ignored it and laughed it off. Picked up my cell phone to check the time, and text my friend Jess. I almost dropped the phone when I looked at the door again, and could just make-out the figure of a man bending over by the door. I assumed it was my Uncle and said "I'll be out now, but I need to get my clothes and I'm not decent - can you move away from the door please?" I heard him walking away, then the footsteps stopped. I opened the door, looked at the floor and my clothes weren't there. Then I noticed my socks further up the corridoor on the floor, then I jumped back as I saw a shadowed figure of a man walked around the corner at the end of the corridoor with my clothes under it's arms. I knew it wasn't my Uncle, it had turned really cold, and the house was still silent.

I put my Uncle's house coat on and, perhaps naively, followed it, or where I thought it had gone. I got to the landing area of the second floor, and it was really dark, only light enough to see where I was going - so I reached to turn the light on and it didn't work. This wasn't unusual, they lived close to the Mountains so power shortages was common. Then, I heard voices, then drums, then... Music. Marilyn Manson to be precise, playing from Brian's bedroom. I assumed it was Brian who I hadn't seen for 12 months, that he had came home and took my clothes as a prank. So I rushed in, and felt a gust of icey cold wind in my face as I opened the door. I looked around, and two of his posters on the wall tore on their own, then I saw my clothes. Completely unfolded and layed out on his bed in the shape of a person, you know, hurt, then the pants then socks where the feet would be. I freaked out and ran out, down the stairs to my Aunt. As I ran, I felt like something was walking fast behind me.

I got down the stairs, and through the glass doors I saw my Uncle, he was knocking but I couldn't hear the sounds from the knock at all, my Aunt came in from the kitchen and said "I've been trying to open the door for 10 minutes, but the locks won't take the key, can you try?" so I went and tried to open the door, it was stuck still. I pulled and I pulled, then I pulled once more and the door opened this time, but with it a huge deep manly "scream" moving up the stairs leaving an echo with it. Both my Aunt and Uncle screamed with it, and was just as confused and terrified as I was to what was happening. Everything calmed down besides our hearts, and the house went silent. We sat up trying to talk about what just happened, but none of us could - they came to a sudden conclusion that it was the stormy wind rushing in as I managed to open the door. I didn't agree, but I agreed subconsciously for the "closure" I so definitely needed from that night. We all slept downstairs, my Auntie said with the storm it would be too cold upstairs for us (The house was so old, they didn't have "heating" upstairs.)

The next few days where calm, no more "stuff" happened and my cousins were still out of town until the Friday. Friday came, and my cousin came home, one of them anyway. He always let me stay in his room with him whenever he was there, on the top floor of the house. Cutting the day short, it was Friday night and really late - we were going to bed in fact. We said goodnight to one another, then tried to go asleep. My cousin fell asleep fast, because he was tired from his drive home from South Wales earlier that day, but I couldn't sleep. I wasn't exactly "paranoid" but I felt like I shouldn't sleep yet, like I had to make sure no one was on the same floor as us first. (This floor only had two bedrooms and the attic above us.)

After about an hour, I started to fall asleep. Then I was woken by deep foot movement noises coming from the stairs outside the room, I opened my eyes and looked around trying harder to concentrate on the noises. They got louder, like whatever it was, was coming faster and closer to the top of the stairs. I swiftly sat-up to look at the door, then whatever it was, judging by the sounds, ran up the last few stairs very fast and it the door open leaving a huge bang and gust of wind, my heart... Jumped through the roof. My cousin woke up and shouted at me not to be so noisy when going to the bathroom. I said it wasn't me, it was something else and I could still feel it being there, he then sat-up too and asked if I was serious. I told him I was, then told him what happened earlier this week. He said, "Zik, it's important you don't pay attention to things like that. Ghosts, if they exist, go away when you don't invite them in, just try to get some sleep, it's late. You go home tomorrow, so you need to be awake early in the morning." I had no choice but to agree, he closed the door and got back into bed. I turned over, and layed back down trying to go asleep. I felt like "something" in the room I couldn't see, be it too dark or it was a "Ghost" had it's eyes on me the entire night.

We drove back to Liverpool the next morning, just leaving in the car and seeing the house from an outsider's perspective was enough to ensure me that it was not me just being paranoid. I'm not a person that frightens himself with fears, not at this age.

When we got back to Liverpool, my Mother was smothering me. She said I looked drained, like I hadn't slept and something was bothering me. I told her I hadn't slept, but I'll be fine after a good night's rest. That night, completely forgotten about the stuff in Wales, I got in bed and quickly fell asleep feeling safe for once. But that soon changed when I was woken up by "something" at 3:00am, there was shadows under my bedroom door, I thought it was my Mother so I called out "Mum, is that you?" the shadows moved side to side, there was two of them, then came towards the door. At this point, the memories of Wales hit me, and I sat back against the wall pulling my blankets up to my kneck, scared terribly. These "things" were coming towards me, I could feel it. That silence I experianced in Wales filled the house, it was growing cold in my room. My childhood figures I still had standing on the furniture in my room, started to shake like someone heavy was walking next to them on the floorboards. Then, I felt the bottom end of my bed pressing down like someone was leaning on it, or sitting down, it was happening slowly like whatever it was, was sitting on it slowly leaning over towards me.

I lost it, fear overthrew me, and I ran out. Trying to open the door with that same impossible strength holding the door shut, but it finally flew open - I needed to get out and I didn't care how. I ran downstairs and stayed in the living room with the lights on. My Mother and Father came down, and I explained everything to them. Since then, it's gotten worse. My Mother is very religious, and she persisitently invaded my life with her preaches about church and seeking help from a religious leader or man of God.

She asked her friend, Father Thomas, to come and talk to me. Father Thomas asked if I was troubled, or if I genuinely believed there were ghosts with me, I was shocked. Until now I hadn't openly considered I had spirits stalking me, not really. He said I'm probably just over-stressed with school work and my mind is playing tricks on me, I agreed since I respected this man from a young age, and left the room going upstairs to get my shoes. I heard him asking my Mother if she wanted the house blessing for assurance, and she said yes. I don't know why, but hearing her say yes filled me with uncontrolable rage, I went into my room and punched a hole through my wardrobe door, in which I got grounded for too.

Like I said before, these two events was the start of what I'm going through now and have been for the last 11 months. Each night I heard many male and female voices whispering deeply, but I can't make out what they're saying. Stuff in my room moves, and I keep waking up with unexplainable scratches on my legs and sides. I know they are ghosts/spirits, and they have control over me - not like possession - but I can't do certain things without them getting angry and violent with me.

There's no end to my story, because it's still happening today. I know no one can help me, but just knowing if someone can relate would be enough. I had to get rid of my Dogs, because since 11 months ago they started attacking me for no reason, barking violently then biting only me, with no reason other than me just being there.

Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much,

-Zik

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zik, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
adventure_timex, scrapmetalkitten,

Thank you so much for commenting, it means a lot.

Things are going well with my life now, though I don't believe I'm "completely" alone anymore. However, I won't go into detail with that here again after last time. (I'm too weak to deal with personal attacks, so I'd rather not).

I am healthy though, and thank you so much for caring. ^w^;

Take care my friends,

-Zik
adventure_timex (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
I registered just so I could comment on this story xD anyways, people care about you, even if you've never met them before:P And you should keep us updated, cause we'd like to know if you're doing okay:]
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Zik -

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. I can't believe English is your second language! Your spelling, grammar, and word vocabulary is fantastic. This is one of the better written personal stories on YGS. I hope everything is still going well. I had my bed shake before when I was by myself. That scared me so bad, because it lasted the entire night. It stopped when I would open my eyes, but start again when I closed my eyes to try and sleep. Fortunately that only happened once to me. I have had to deal with malevolent entities only a few times in my life. I know how awful it can be, but I never had it last as long as you have. You might see if you can take some of your university classes online, because it might take some of the stress off of interacting directly with your professors. I have taken many online classes and find them enjoyable and less stressful than a conventional course, while still covering the same material. I know I am rambling a bit, but I wish the best for you and your family.

❤ ❤ ❤
Syd
informan (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
zik I believe every word you said. There is real evil in this world. Even around the corner. I want every nonbeliever who has a basement to put a video and audio recorder in their basement throught the whole night. From the time you go to bed to the time you wake up. Listen to it in the morning. Listen to it carefully. And ask yourself this question WHAT WILL I HEAR AND SEE IN MY BASEMENT DURING THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT? You might be surprised at what you will discover. Zik I can do a lot about demons and spirits. Just have happy thoughts when fighting the evil around you. Ok now peace. I wish the best of luck to you.
informan (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
whatevers following you is no friend but a demon after your state of mind. A wican is a white witch who mostly deals with the environment. The thing that's following you will stop at nothing. Have faith in jesus and talk to a priest about this. He will have an insight on what this thing wants. DONT go in an ENCLOSED ROOM ALONE WITH IT. That's what it wants you to do. There are multiple stages of a haunting. Your state of haunting is on an 3rd stage. Stage 1 is collecting energy to make itself known by absorbing all negative energy and it also gets power from you thinking about it. Stage 2 is when it appears as a SHADOW or A DARK MIST ABOVE you sleeping. The third stage is causing physical harm to you. Fourth stage is when it makes you turn against your loved ones for not believing you when you tell them you see it. It derives this power from your emotions. The fifth stage is POSSESSION. The last stage is, well... Something I don't want to mention. But you are a wican. You have the ability to get rid of this demon. Just have a rosary and a crucifix in every room in the house especially in your room. Do a prayer every night as long as you can. Put holy water on yourself before you leave the house and especially when you go to bed.
I HAVE ALSO MET A DEMON SPIRIT, BUT THE ONE I MET WAS DARKER AND WORSE THAN ANYTHING ANYONE EVER SAW BEFORE. IT HAD THE BODIES OF A DOG, A BULL, AN ANTELOPE ANTLERS OF TWO SETS, IT GROWLED IN A DEVILISH WAY WHICH MADE EVERY DOG IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD YELP AND HIDE IN THE MOST SECLUDED PLACE. I faced eye to eye with it. I only had a rosary and a flashlight with me. I had only two special abilities COURAGE and BELIEF IN THE HOLY LORD HIMSELF. The best defense is having god in your heart at all times. Email me if you have any questions about the paranormal I seen all kinds of demons, devils, and evil ghosts in my life. I dealt with them all. I have the info needed. Dwight.Hill [at] gmx.com
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
You're right Zlk, you never "claimed" to be possessed, but it was most certainly implied. And your "recovery" from said "implication" was certainly put forth as sounding as though it were "miraculous". All the denying you put forth against it being such still does not change what that implication was meant to imply.
Dizzy yet?
Rozalin (15 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Hai Zik,
For the record, I enjoyed your story. I do think it was genuine, and I think people in the comments below are trying to attack you for no reason.
Try to avoid replying to negative people, it's a shame you're going to leave because of them, I did want to see how you get on in the future.:/

Anyway, I hope you are well and stay well for the bright future ahead, and take care!

From,

Lea.
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Oh and one last thing before I logoff, Jav.

Since you apparently can't read which we already clarified with your naive & judgemental attitiude; I never once claimed to be possessed, perhaps you should read properly before commenting on people's stories.

Bye bye everyone, and thank you for your comments~

-Zik
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Hello,

Jav, and anyone else really:

I never posted this story to be believed or to start debating with people looking to judge.

So don't expect anymore replies from me from now on, I appear to be fine and nobody wants anymore updates, so I'm done.

Bye~
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Zlk,
You are a funny one, aren't you? So, you'd have everyone believe you've been "possessed" by an evil force, redeemed in a chapel by coincidence, and now you just want your story to hang here for eternity and not be questioned on the merits of any of your claims? Sorry, that's not how it works here.
I don't believe your story has any truth in it at all. Face it, you got sloppy.

Jav
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
actually Zik, if someone believes without proof, they are naive, so you can't call ghost hunters naive as they are looking for proof. You stated that it only happened when you were alone so why would a bunch of people around you be awful? Again, you are not acting like someone who's been through an ordeal. This is a brilliant website, I really think you've done wrong to the users of it, with this story.
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Hi all,

Jito, would it not be wrong of me to act like I feel it was God? Would that not be fake believing as such? I can't force myself to believe I was helped by a divine force. I won't deny that I hope it was that, and think that it happening in a Chapel was very... Coincidental to say the least.
Though what you said has scared me quite a lot... More so because I can't just act faithful, if I don't "feel" it...

Ian, Yes I tried a few of the things, such as using Jesus name in a defensive tactic... But nothing seemed to work, besides "maybe" the going to church thing because of the Chapel event.

Jane, Sorry, but I don't believe a group of curious people looking for proof of the dead is going to make me feel safe in that situation. At the time, I cared more about being safe and left alone than offering proof to a bunch of naive people, no offense intended. If anything was "Hollywood" from this, it's that you think offering proof to humans is going to make me feel safe. That only happens in movies from what I've seen.

Over all, for the majority of this week since the Chapel (A week isn't over yet) I have been fine. No activity, no bad smells, no scratches, my house feels like a home again, I'm sleeping well.
I've got the interview at college on Monday, so that's the next thing I'm going to deal with.

Thank you once more for your comments.
I shall try to keep posting here to let you know how I'm getting on, assuming you want to know I mean. >.<

-Zik
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Hi ZIk,

I think that you are making a grave mistake to think that something other than God delivered you from this torment. It does not sound like a coincidence to me. The Bible tells us, and you can read this for yourself, Jesus actually told us in the Bible that when a demon is cast out in His name they travel through dry places looking for another dwelling place and finding none they will alway go back to the one they were cast out of. If they find it clean and swept but empty, they will enter back in and bring more demons with them. You need to realize that God did deliver you, it was miraculous when nothing else worked and you need to seek Him and ask His Holy Spirit to possess you before something else does.
ian39 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
glad to hear its all over but I have a question to ask, we all offered advice to help you, did you try any of them out?
GI-Jane88 (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
hey there, I signed up to this site, which I have been reading for some time, to ask some questions that are puzzling me about this story. If these have really been happening to you, why didn't you get people to come and observe you and help you? Paranormal subjects are so popular at present that no one would mock you or call you crazy, the current world, myself included, are hanging with abated breath in hopes concrete evidence would be put forward to suggest that death is not the end. If I was being tormented by what you claim to be tormented by, I would call every ghost hunting group to be around me permanently, even if it never happened when people were around you, you'd be safe for the time you weren't alone. I feel that you didn't react in a way a normal person in that situation, would react. Considering the amount of coverage the paranormal is getting, I feel you would of been more open about it and sought more help. You seem to have taken it all in your stride, so if this is true, you are very brave. But if I was being tormented as vehemently as you claim to have been, I would not seek help online in a forum, I would've told everyone and everything what was happening to me. Your reaction and miracle salvation sounds too hollywood to me. I believe there is something more than life as we know it, so I'm not here to be a skeptic to all paranormal events. Just this one. It sounds like minimal truth exaggerated and mixed with hollywood.
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Thank you both for your comments, I really do appreciate them.

Take care.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Zik, I am so glad that you were able to find a resolution to your situation. Regardless of where you found it, the fact of the matter is you found it, and that is what matters most. I think another possible explanation for "why the Cathedral?" is because those places are simply places of worship, where people come with their hopes, dreams, adoration and appreciation. Most places of worship in general, regardless of the religious organization, have a "good" or "positive" vibe to them. It is the same thing with Buddhist temples and Mosques. There is a peaceful feeling to them which may be the right amount of positive energy to drive off the negative spirits harassing you.

Whether or not you believe in the entity worshipped by the people there, I do not think that matters. For a long time churches and similarly sacred places have been sanctuaries to people during times of war, famine and natural disasters.

By the way, I think your English is pretty clear and concise, and you were well descriptive in your story. Whether or not details matched up, I think what matters here is that this experience was real for YOU. I hope you are doing well now.
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Thanks for that Zik,

I understand you completely with regards to the language barrier as I'm from South Africa and English is not my first language either, Afrikaans is.

I was taught English from a young age (it is a universal language after all) and am able to communicate fluently.

It seems evident to me from your writing and descriptive adjectives used you are also well educated in English. For it not being your mother tongue, I think your English is top class! - well done! 😉
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
I agree that my story is inconsistent... But try writing it from that angle, with everything that's going on. I did explain at the start that I was trying to be brave and look for someone able to relate or help.

Plus English is not my first language, Romanian is.
So I have a hard time describing myself perfectly, I'm sorry.

Thank you anyway, much appreciated.

-Zik
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Zik, point well taken and understood.

Maybe a little clarity when writing from the start is the answer?
Be more specific and try add certain feelings/views from the beginning.
This allows a better understanding and avoids misinterpretation of your story which in turn caused a slight pinch of doubt.

I did and to a certain degree still do believe your story and that you have been through a tough time but like I said on reading your story again there were details that didn't quite make sense which led me to wonder whether your story may have been a little exaggerated.
You can't blame a girl, there are many "fakers" out there who are just trying to get attention for all the wrong reasons.

None the less, I am however going to respect your story, experience and views. After all, who am I to tell you it isn't so right?
I also still maintain that I am happy you are fine for the moment. Nobody should be tormented like that.

As for your college meeting, I'm sorry to hear that but I am sure everything will work out fine and its probably just school procedure to arrange the meeting with your parents after an incident like that.

I apologize if I came across as rude.
It was not intentional.

Wishing you all the best in the days to come with everlasting peace.
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Indie,

Just because I'm not claiming it's God that helped me, or if I was even helped at all, it doesn't mean I haven't been wondering if it was to do with that.

Sure, I have wondered since the Cathedral, if some "divine force" helped me, that's of course, if I was helped at all.

All I know is, since that visit to the Cathedral, so far, there's been nothing. No scratches, no waking me up, no bad smells, no shaking of furniture. And generally, I feel really great for a change.
So pardon me for being rude, but I'm more happy about hopefully being left alone, than being greatful towards something that might have helped me? I'm not going to start going to Church, or praying thanking a God... I mean, like I said... It could have been pure coincidence that what happened, happened in a Cathedral.

Am I greatful?
Yes, with all my heart I am eternally greatful IF I was "helped" by any means at all.
Am I showing that I'm greatful?
No, because I don't know if I was actually helped or who by. All I know is that right now, at this moment in time, I feel fine.

I received a phone call from the college nurse, she suggested talking to someone about my troubles. (She assumes I have "troubles" because of what happened in class) and I'm due a meeting at the college with the Head and my Parents to decide if I'm allowed back or not at all.

So there's your update, excuse me if I came across as rude.

-Zik
Rozalin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Hello Zik,

I can see Jav's point with the inconsistencies in your story.
However, I think you're being honest, you can't create a story like that randomly, and from my knowlege, that isn't a redrafted story from a book or movie that I've seen.

No, I think it's real and I think you've suffered enough. Just try to fill in all the gaps in the story, as the YGS terms state, when talking about a place or event, be specific.

Just to add my two cents though:

Schools so very rarely take action for violence from kids. A lot of kids are troubled, which is mainly why. At most they permanently ban you from returning, to my experience at least.

I also think that just because you was in a Church when this happened, it doesn't have to mean that "Jesus" or "God" helped you. Infact, I think you'd have to be somewhat religious to just assume it was because that experience took place in a religious place.
I think, if anything, you'd be looking for an end to everything, not an explanation to what made it go away.

Over all, I enjoyed reading your post. I'm sorry I read late and wasn't able to offer support, but as Indi said, keep us posted on days to come - we want to know you're safe and well, and that everything really is fine.:)

From,

Lea. <3
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Zik, I never said its def untrue at all I just agreed with jav that some aspects of your story didn't quite add up and merely stated my feelings and opinions had this story possibly been untrue.

Another thing though, if you don't believe in something it cannot and will not help you. Your follow up comment made it sound like you finally believed you had experienced divine intervention.

You claimed to be so terrified and "something" helped you in the cathederal that day and now youre "free" from your torment yet now you don't want believe that it could have been Gods assistance/divine intervention? You seem like you are not even considering that?
You don't care? Any other person that may have experienced what youre claiming would not be so cool and calm and brush it off to a whatever and don't care as long as I'm ok scenario.

I believe in giving thanks when its due. Just saying...

I mean no disresepect, just trying to rationalize.

😐 😉
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Hello all,

Jav, Indie.

As much as I feel "bothered" by your claims, I can't say I truely care. Two nights have passed and everything's been fine for me, so for that much I'm happy.

Sorry that the police wasn't called? Perhaps I should have called them myself just to add to this thread you think I frabricated, and make ignorant readers like yourself happy?

As far as commenting on other stories goes, that's a part of the site, and feeling the urge to provide support, understanding, or any information I've heard or read towards those people that might need help, came automatically after my experiences. Sure I might not be able to help, but half the comments on most of the posts on this site is preaching or insulting from what I've read so far.

None the less you are entitled to your views and what not, so I won't go right out and state "You're wrong".
All I can do is say that my post was real, whether that's taken seriously or not, at this stage, now that I appear to be left alone, I don't care.

Thankfully I'm not seeking help still at the time this has came about.

Oh and for the record, I don't believe that Jesus got rid of what seemed to be bad spirits for me just because I was in a Cathedral. I'm not religious, and can't see myself ever being; whatever happened, I don't care how, or what, but it seemed to have helped my situation A LOT.

Anyway, thank you for commenting once more.

Take care,

-Zik
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Jav, ok on re-reading this I see I myself may have been blinded to the truth. I see now from the points you mention that certain aspects of this story do not add up.
So I must agree with you. Perhaps this story isn't as genuine as it should be...

Zik, if you have indeed fabricated/exagerated this story its really not fair to do so as there are people on YGS that truly are battling with demonic attacks and hauntings etc that do need help and guidance. So the assistance and comments you have pulled in with this story is wasting time and energy if it is in fact untrue.

😐 😐 😐
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Zlk,
Well how amazing an ending is that? It's almost to good to be true how things tipped from bad to good so quickly and completely. After all, it was only two weeks ago that you submitted this story and we didn't get a chance to read it until a week ago. All very neatly wound up in the end.
I do have a little difficulty swallowing a few things in this last comment that wrapped up your entire dilemma with such a nice pretty bow on top here Zlk. For one thing, why weren't you arrested for punching the guy? Or at least why weren't the police called at all? You see, these days things are much different than the old days when expulsion was the norm and no one brought the law in for fear of bad reports showing up in the papers and their new student population count would drop because of it. No, these days no one is left off the hook as easily as you seem to have been.Hmmm.
Next you go into your miracle at the chapel. Another thing that doesn't happen all that often these days is those good old fashioned redemptions! Sure, you say that you still aren't a religious person even after having an experience like that, which to me sounds a bit insincere. How could a person go through what you just described here and not had a revelation? That, to me, is the most unbelievable part about this whole situation you've laid out. And right now you are posting comments on other stories here as if nothing happened at all! What? You're not the least bit fatigued? You didn't get home and sleep for two days to make up for all the sleep you've been missing since this whole circus began?
I'm sorry, but I have been having a hard time swallowing any of this since this story first came up, and I gave it a good shot in your favor just in case I was wrong, but I now know I should have gone with my gut feeling from the start.
Just because you are acting as though you are not changed from your alleged experiences doesn't mean I can't read between the lines here. And if you want to feign ignorance, go right ahead. But I'm throwing a "you know what blankie" over this one. I see this as a back door in for something that is frowned upon here at YGS, and if you don't know what I mean... Just read between the lines like I did,

Jav 😠
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Thanks ZZGranny 😊 that is SO true! So many people demand that you do this and that and if you don't you will never find resolution... Don't like that either.
I respect everyones different opinions and beliefs.

Thank you so much too zz for the wonderful stories you post. Really enjoy them! ❤

Till next time.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Lotus and Indigo: Not a problem guys!...There's a big difference between offering advice that has worked for you or others, and telling someone that they're damned if they don't follow it! 😆...
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Wow Zik! This is amazing news! Thank you so much for the update. I am glad you had a good experience for once and I'm sorry about all the bad that's happened to you.

When I read the end of your new post I got goose bumps! I felt so amazingly relieved for your part.

(Not preaching here either Granny, just sharing my opinion) but I'm also glad you found some comfort in looking at the cross of jesus.

As I said before I'm no religious buff and don't go to church but when I was having problems with what I thought was an evil entity I was so scared I didn't know what to do.
I closed my eyes and prayed. I looked to religion and God for help and honestly I believe he helped me.

Please keep us updated on how youre feeling in the days to come and I'm praying this is indeed the end of your troubles.

Much respect. Love and light.
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Perhaps the end to my troubles? I hope...

Yesterday started off as one of the worst days regarding that acitivity with the entities to date.
I went to class, as always, walking in alone and being stared at like I was plagued. (Which only started in Februrary this year I might add, after a bad outburst in class because of those entities.) I was tired, and overwhelmed from yet more activity from the night before, and sat down hoping to have a nice calm day, so I could just get on with my work with no hastle. But of course, with my luck this wasn't going to happen, who was I kidding?

The tutor kept going on and on at me, asking me questions and not anyone else. Pressuring me, if you like. I'm sure you've all had tutors like this. Normally it wouldn't bother me, I'm "normally" a stubborn student and won't avoid a test of my knowledge at class. But today, after everything, I couldn't hack it. So I asked him calmly to leave me the hell alone and pressure someone else today, but obviously, tutors don't like being spoken back to by students, so he got pissed and fast. He made it known he was pissed, starting ranting and raging about how his authority wasn't respected, but I honestly couldn't care less about how it made him feel at the time.

For a few weeks prior to that class, I had started to prejudge everyone else and title them as "humans" in my head. Whether or not that was because of the entities or not, I don't know.

-Back to the update- ~

He was walking closer and closer to me, still shouting and raging. I felt myself getting angry but stubbornly chose to remain calm and persistent in the fact I wanted to be left alone. I commented back "Sir, I wasn't trying to disrespect you by any means. I just don't want your stalkerish hastle today, whether you think it helps me learn or not, I'm not in the mood" well by this point clearly, he didn't like what I said at all. He walked right up to my desk and slammed his fist down onto it, the vibrations knocked my work off the desk, then got within 4 inches of my face and started shouting. Suddenly, this voice in my head I had never recognised before, it certainly was not my own or something I heard on TV, told me to hurt him. I was so confused by the voice being another's instructions rather than my thoughts, that the tutor's ranting voice became silent for a moment. I listened and the voice, which was the deepest male voice I have ever heard, told me to hit him. Before I could reply "No, I won't" in my head, my arm flew forward and punched the tutor in the face, which left him on the floor with a bloody nose.

I was suspended from college and told to leave, so I did. I didn't know what happened, and I couldn't believe I resorted to violence, it's never how I deal with anything. (By this point, I had forgotten about the voice and assumed it was just me reacting.)
So I left college and went into the city, walking around alone. I kept noticing myself noticing the Cathedral over the top of buildings while walking around the city. (It's a very big Cathedral in Liverpool, England) then I came to the old Museum building with loads of stairs, and decided to sit down and just relax, after everything over the last two years, I couldn't take anymore. I started crying, thinking that I had done everything to seek help... Asking Fr. Thomas, my Parents, Friends, the YGS site, everything - and nothing would work. I had literally, in all honesty, had enough. I began to think suicidal thoughts.

I don't know what happened after that, it was like my mind went numb, and time shot by in an instant. I suddenly looked around and noticed it was getting dark, must have been 10:30pm at least. I looked at my watch, but the batteries had ran out. So I stood up and walked towards the train station, then noticed the Cathedral again... I felt scared of it, like I did NOT want to go in, yet I have this urge to go there, and urge I can't explain. Which is strange considering I didn't ever go into Churches or... Buildings like that because of how I viewed religion.
None the less I fought my "fear" and walked to the Cathedral. When I got there, they were locking up, but one of the men walked over, which I assume was a Priest?, he looked at me and then said "I think we should let you go inside before leaving, shouldn't we" and smiled. I tried to say "No it's fine" but before I could he shouted over to his friend or colleague "Paul, wait up. Let this gentleman inside before we leave." So this man I assume was Paul, opened up and told me to go ahead. By this point I felt like no matter what I had to go in, because of this. I walked through the doors, and he shouted behind me "Do you want me to come along? It's a big building so you might get lost if it's your first time" I said no, it's fine, I know exactly where I'm going. (Which I didn't, but I figured the centre where I could see the big Organ Piano and the Jesus on the Cross was the best place to head for, because it was in the centre and I could see the rest of the Cathedral from there.) As I walked over, I felt this pulling sensation from behind. I can't explain it, but it was like I was terrified and wanted to head back out. I kept walking though, I don't know why... As I got closer to the middle, I noticed candles still lit on my right leading into a corridoor with stairs going down underground, so I went that way. I headed downstairs and the sign said "Our Ladies Chappel" then there was a room that looked like our old local church. Chairs either side, a collum to walk in the middle, and the Jesus on the Chross in the middle at the front with Mary statues around the side and candles. I felt attracted, mostly because of curiosity, but at the same time, that fear I felt remained, trying to make me want to leave. Again, I ignored the fear and walked ahead.

Slowly walking forward up the middle collum, feeling more and more resistant towards going any further. I felt like I had a long heavy cape on my shoulders, growing longer and heavier the more I walked forward. I was starting to sweat, and feel really cold at the same time, I felt sick, like I had the flu or worse. Nose was stuffy, and my throat started to hurt, as I kept on walking. Then it literally felt like I was being pulled back, the chairs started vibrating to my right and left, and I could smell that same old raw meat smell I got when they came.
I knew they were there, and I was terrified. I walked faster, and felt like I was pulling a heavy sack of potatoes behind me, and rushed towards the fountain by the cross. Then suddenly, I fell. But not just fell, It felt like I was pushed and pulled at the same time, like something went through me from the front, then shot out the back of me, it happened so fast. I fell to the floor backwards, then heard a huge gust of wind and the chairs behind me on either side moved backwards, then from the stairs a huge male voice echoing as this "wind" moved up them. The voice made like a hissing noise, like fire was going out. I was scared, but I looked forward again noticing the Cross with Jesus on, then suddenly, I didn't feel trapped or pressured or stressed anymore. I felt... "free"? Is best I can describe it. I'm in no-way religious, and still looked at Jesus with the thought of skeptisism, yet looking at it after what just happened made me feel incredible.

Paul ran in and asked what happened, was I OK? Was that an earth quake? He said him and the others heard a loud noice like rock moving from outside, then saw the chairs moved, and me sitting on the floor covered in dust from the fall. He said "Come on, I think you're done here" and smiled while helping me stand up, then we left.

I don't know what happened yesterday, or why the people at the Cathedral kept making comments like how I needed to be there, or that I was done. Or what the hell happened in the Ladies Chappel, but I haven't felt this healthy, this happy, this... "confident" in a long time.
Nothing happened last night, and I slept really well.
I hope with all of my heart, that this is over.

I just thought I would share this experience with you all and ask for your final views regarding it, after everything, whether it helped or not, you guys seemed to care.

Thank you so much, and I hope you are all well.

-Zik

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: