You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: God Answered Me Through My Guardian Angel

Real Ghost Stories

God Answered Me Through My Guardian Angel

 

Ive had a few paranormal and unexplained occurances. I would never make up a story just to see it published. Here is a true story that I believe I have met my Guardian Angel and feel to share it with the world.

I know nobody is perfect. I started dating my now husband when I was 16, he was 15 back in '97'. I got pregnant shortly afterwards and from there we started our family having 3 kids. In the winter of 2005 we were having some major issues in our relationship and we both started to cheat on each other.

My affair got so deep that I literally felt deep in water. I was at the point to where I didn't want the extra stress, the back in forth stuff. I just wanted things back to the way they used to be. I WANTED MY FAMILY BACK, but I knew I was in neck deep with this other guy.

One night me and my kids'father got into a physical altercation, which lead outside. It was about 3am. We live in a highly violent city of everything you can think of happening here. Id NEVER dare to be out late at night, but I had no choice then.

I walked wherever my feet took me that night which happened to be at a church around the corner of my house. I was talking to God the whole walk crying to him and pleading my heart out. I was telling him I was tired of this lifestyle. I want out of the affair and my family back because I know my husband was my soulmate, the 1 HE put here for me, and I messed up bad.

I walked up to the top of the stairs. There was about 8-10 stairs and I remember distinctivly hearing no traffic, or seeing NOBODY out that night. I had my arms on my knees with my heade buried in them still crying and talking to God. The next thing I knew was I heard a calm man's voice saying,"Are you ok?" I looked up and he was well dressed from head to toe. He was a black man with a mustache and gotee that connected together. He had black sunglasses on and a black dress coat. He also had a black hat on, balck dress pants (I could see the crease in his pants) and shiny gator style shoes. He was beautiful, but where I'm from I thought he was a 'pimp'.

I didn't feel threatened, but I was scared, so I started saying, "You stay away from me. I don't know you, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!" I started praying that he wouldn't hurt me. He stood in the road under a street light right next to the crub. He NEVER once moved. He continued to say, as my head was back in my arms, still crying, "Everything is going to be ok. It will be ok."

I looked up after a few seconds and the man was gone. I didn't see him walking down any alleys,roads,or the street. I got up yelling, "Where did you go? Where are you at?!" By this time I walked back home really fast.

I now know that he was a sign from God assuring me that we will be ok. 6 years later my husband and I have rebuilt back our trust and are married. I have never seen this man again, but I do believe God answered me that night in my desparate time of need... When I really talked from my heart to him.

Other hauntings by kristinarodriguez1980

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kristinarodriguez1980, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Liana (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
God is always there to help you as long as you believe in him with all your heart... When you call for him he will answer you. NEVER GIVE UP ON GOD... HE IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR GOODNESS...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-19)
kristinarodriguez1980,
Yes ma'am! It doesn't matter the form it takes, it matters only that you received the message. And you certainly did. What really brings it home for me is that you had to work to make things right in your relationship and life. It wasn't one of those magic wand cure-alls where you went home to a brand new happy life, with all you troubles washed away and no more worries to be had.
You know better than anyone who that man was. And I for one, feel privileged to have been able to read your account of that experience.
Thank you for sharing this with us. And thank you for trusting that we would listen and believe.

Javelina

PS~~ I can't wait to hear what you will share with us next! 😊 ❤ ❤
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you and your husband, your "soulmate" have worked it out.
Xx
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Haha! I haven't seen that movie, but I get what you mean. But hey, I think angels could look like anyone. Even a well dressed man, a smooth talking well dressed man. Rowr! I've also heard of angels being beggars, doctors, and any other type of person out there. And, like in the bible, people felt fear when they first saw angels, for the most part. They felt fear because they were unexpected and wonderful to look at. I don't think angels make quite the production out of their appearance these days; but maybe just seeing one, no matter what the guise, brings a sense of fear and awe.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
bacchaegirl: I don't know about you, but I thought of Gavin Rossdale as the demon Balthazar in Constantine... Except he wasn't quite so nice. They say that demons are fallen angels though, so maybe the author's fear of seeing this being was a healthy one.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Amazing story Kristina. I love reading about experiences like this. They are a great source of reassurance to me. I absolutely believe that the man being an angel or not was sent there by God.

Lou, I am in shock. You were definitely put in front of that house for a reason.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Yes Lou that was no co-incident, one time when my kids were young, I was out side playing with my son he was only 2 years old... I felt compelled to go inside to see if my daughter was all right, just left my son outside... As I'd walked in the room she was choking on an object that she put in her mouth... Luckily my wife was already in there and managed to get it out as I suggested for her to reach in to her throat and scoop behind, my fingers were to big... The point is... What made me just drop what I was doing and go to her?
kristinarodriguez1980 (5 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Bacchaegrl:
No hunny... This story was published today/last night. Since you read the story I said that I lived in a place where anything bad occurs. I live in Flint, MI USA and we are the #1 in violent crimes nationwide. We have murders,rapes,car-jackings,kidnappings.We have prositutes (sorry if I spelt that wrong). We even have parents that kill their own children here 😢.Drugs crime is high around here. So meaning he "looked like a pimp" that was the way I 1st judged him off to be. Nobody was out that night, which was unusual because there's always a car out even at 3am. For someone to be out that late usually isn't up to any good. Remember it was dead winter outside... People don't come out of their houses at night/day for its too cold here in MI. I NOW KNOW it was God coming to me in some kind of form... That form.
It was a nice ending... If it werent true. And the funny thing about this is God works in mysterious ways. My life didn't get back on track until a year later and that was 6 months of fighting this guy away.I'll NEVER underestimate Jesus again.NEVER!Thanks for reading it and commenting it. Hope it kind of helped you out.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
It is nice that you think he was your angel. And that is all that matters. As long as you found solice in the experience then good. I won't say anything to take that away from you.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Wait a minute. Did I read this story before? Don't get me wrong, it's a very interesting story with a nice ending; but the angel looking like a pimp thing is very familiar to me. Anyway, I'm glad you found help from above. If we could all get guidance like that, it would make life easier.
kristinarodriguez1980 (5 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
I come from a very religous family. I had given my heart to God when I was a teenager, but I didn't follow him like I KNOW I should have. At the time of this happening I was in a deep depression. My days seemed almost scripted as I lived moment to moment taking whatever was landing in my lap.
Til this day I'm very confuesed on who this man is, and most importantly why at 3am was he out dressed like he was going to church?! WHY WAS HE WEARING SUNGLASSES?! There was no sun out. Another thing that caught my attention even years later is why he didn't take 1 step onto the sidewalk?! He didn't move and his age looked to be 45-50 years old. Caramel complexion. I told my husband about this story recently a couple of months ago. He to was shocked because he remembers the night of that fight and me leaving.
I believe God has been on my side since I can remember. I have another story not so ghostly, but more like a miracle. I found this sight reseacher for answers on what's going on in my house and now I'm drawn to it... More then Facebook.LoL
It almost feels like I can vent out my occurances and have support and satifying answers to. People I don't know believe and support me more then the people in my life. I'm glad I found this sight. ID NEVER MAKE UP ANYTHING THATS NOT TRUE... OTHERWISE ID BE A LIAR, WHICH THAT IS A SIN. Have a great day and thanks for your kind thoughts ❤
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
kristinarodriguez1980,
I agree with aussiedaz and LouSlips. It was God's way of saying that you were going to be okay. I believe guardian angels take on many shapes and sizes for us to be comfortable. I also believed that you got your help because you wholeheartedly prayed to God and he saw your pain.

LouSlips,
There is NO such thing as coincidence. We are placed at a certain places and times for some reason or other. We might not know it at that time but He knows best. Also, I just added you to my favorites. I always think highly of people like you, who step in to help when needed. You are the best! 😊
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
kristina,

Thank you for sharing this story. I agree with you 100% that this man was sent by God. I do not know if he was a spirit, an angel, or a living, breathing man... But he was sent to help you.

To All: If God has ever used you to help someone in troubled times, you know just what I mean. If you've ever walked by someone who needed someone to help, someone to step in, and you just kept walking... Think to yourself, why did that happen then, why was I there at that very moment?
I was visiting a friend in a city I had never been, several years ago. We were walking along a sidewalk to her house, coming back from a shopping center one afternoon and passed a yard where a woman was mowing her lawn. As we walked past, some hard object flew out of her mower, through a chainlink fence, and hit me on the ankle. Realizing what had happened, she stopped her mower and walked to me to see if I was alright. Although whatever hit me, and to this day, I do not know what it was; had struck me hard enough that I knew I would have a bruise, the abrasion itself was little more than a scratch. Seeing the little bit of blood, she insisted I come inside so she could get me a band-aid. I reluctantly followed her to her door, when from inside I heard her start screaming over the sounds of a blaring tv. I entered the kitchen, and as I did, she re-entered it from another adjacent room, with a toddler in her arms who was not breathing. The little boy's face was turning blue. I told her to give him to me and call 911. As she ran to the phone, I laid him on the floor to start CPR. I inspected him mouth and he had a bright red liquid in it, that smelled like cinnamon. I sat him up and then picked him up and performed the heimlich manuever. On the third thrust, a nearly whole Atomic Fireball shot out of his mouth. I laid him down and began CPR, but after about ten chest pumps, realized he had begun to breathe on his own. Paramedics arrived in about five minutes, and the boy regained consciousness before they even got him in the ambulance.

Coincidence?...yeah, right.

Lou
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Thanks for sharing mate, we all make mistakes throughout our journey's and life has its up's and down's...I do believe we have guardians that guide us through life and I do believe you were answered in your hour of need, best wishes.

Daz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: