You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Is He And Why Do I Feel This Way?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Is He And Why Do I Feel This Way?

 

By the way, I live in California. So, I have been seeing/feeling ghosts since I was six years old and in 1st grade. Ever since I can remember, someone has been in my head. Sometimes I think I see this thing at first I thought it was a female and now I think it might be a male. This, thing, guides me. It's like I was reincarnated and he/she was a previous owner in my body.

I used to verbally fight with him, as I was scared and nervous. Call me crazy, but over the years I'm starting to I guess fall in love with this entity. I'm mentally OK it's just sometimes he makes me feel as though I am not since he is inside me. Since I was five I have known about SUPER mature things for a five year old because this entity whom I used to call my Mom, has told me and given me visions of these things.

Sometimes, when I close my eyes I see dark, bloody things. I am a writer for fun and I mostly write about dark things. I don't know what to do. Also, if this helps in any way, I am a Wiccan and am coming out of the broom closet soon. I'm aware that this entity could be a phycopomp or ghost or something. I would just like suggestions on what you think it is. Do you think it's OK that I'm fallen in love with it? Ask any questions and I will be happy to try and answer them. Thanks SO SO much everyone!

PS: I often feel as though when I tell people I see ghosts it's like they miraculously forget or seem to not care. It's strange. I do have one really good friend who supported me and has a similar story. She also sees ghosts.

Other hauntings by crazy13lark

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, crazy13lark, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

michaeljoe (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
It sounds like perhaps you are a medium and this is your spiritual guide. Perhaps you just didn't know that
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
I agree with devious that it would probably be very beneficial to see a hypnotherapist and have a recorded session. It sounds like you are going through some hard times right now. The dreams you have about your friend are perfectly normal given the situation, because you are completely worried about her for good reason. It is unusual to be talking to an entity in your head for so long, but no one on here is thinking that makes you crazy. I think some good suggestions were given, but it is ultimately up to you what you decide to do in your own life.

BTW: Most people will look at you funny if you start talking about seeing ghosts and spirits. It is still a taboo subject in our culture. I only talk about my experiences with some close friends and relatives because of that.

Just hang in there because ultimately things get better.

❤ ❤ ❤
-Syd
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
I am sorry to hear that your friend tried to kill herself, and about your parents' divorce. I can certainly see how that would mess with your head but I believe that's all the more reason to do your best to ignore or get rid of this entity or whatever it is. It is simply exhausting to deal with things like that when you are already in a psychologically taxed state from the events of your life. Also, I believe that this manifestation may be the emodiment of your own fears and frustrations. I think if you can clear those negativities from your mind and from your life, this "extra person" will most likely disappear.
crazy13lark (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
DeviousAngel: Not saying you're wrong, but those thoughts may be because a friend recently tried to kill herself and I am one of the only ones who know. Or because my parents recently went through a divorce. I now have dreams my BFF is dying and I can't do anything about it. Before this happened the thoughts were minor, I was overwhelmed with ghosts and scared.
lynrinth (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
From all the ruckus being said here, it could probably be a spirit who attached itself to you, or a partial possession. It sounds like you are driving the boat though, so to speak. The one more in control. Even though you have pyschic abilities, it knew this, therefore makes sure you can be aware of it. I think it is sorta of living through you. Meaning, it can sense our world through you. Most attached spirits want back what they lost when they passed. They want to experience our world again. Just my theory. Something like, well you had this most of your life, so you are used to it. But this is not healthy. This spirit needs to move on. How badly it may resist, you need to let this one move on. You don't need it, it needs you more. You can tell it to leave and wish it well, pray for it and tell it not to be afraid. Or worse comes to worse, tell it to leave you the hell alone! Please let this go. You need to experience life YOUR way. Well, this my take, and I wish you well.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
"I used to verbally fight with him, as I was scared and nervous."

"Sometimes, when I close my eyes I see dark, bloody things."

That does not sound like someone who is 100% mentally sound to me. Either there is an entity which is causing you to see "dark" and "bloody" things, or you have a psychological problem of some sort. This is NOT the behavior of a guardian spirit and those thoughts are NOT normal.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
I am not talking about a physician, here... If you mention anything to do with the symptoms you have experienced, they will simply stare at you blankly and tell you to get more sleep. I am talking about a HYPNOTHERAPIST. This is a specialist field and a highly controversial one at that, but I do believe that their particular field of expertise would be of help to you in this situation. Please do not be so quick to dismiss the concerns of others. If we didn't care, we wouldn't take the time to post.
crazy13lark (2 stories) (8 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
I think you guys have got something wrong. This entity is not controling me but rather acting as a gaurdian angel. SOrry for my sucky spelling. Anyway, I have gone to doctors and I am fine.
ThePyschicOne (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Yes, I know some one who seems to have this. My guess, he is a soul that could have been, but just couldn't give in to not existing and hitched a ride on you. Or, possibly, some one who died and does not want to move on, since you said they know of mature subjects. Love? I can't say. Until you know for sure WHAT he/she is, stay cautious, keep in control, you know, that kind of stuff. BTW I think I might be in love with a supernatural being as well, though I am almost sure he is not a negative entity.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
red~ I see, well when my brain is actually functioning I shall see what I can come up with, it simply sounds very interesting, I'm sure I can locate some source of information, other than your lovely self of course 😊

Have a good evening my brain has checked out and my body is about to follow 😉
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Hello,

Firstly I want to say that I am sorry you are struggling with the effects of this situation. I want to recommend something, and to be clear, I am not saying that I don't believe you or think that you are a crackpot.

I definitely WOULD suggest that you speak with a psychiatrist/psychologist before taking the paranormal route. The reason for this is because it stands out to me that this began from such a young age, and judging by the character of this "entity", it sounds like a possible defense mechanism that your mind has developed to deal with a real or living person causing you harm. Whether or not you may think that is possible, I understand that these experiences are very real to you, and so I do not discredit them. I just want to be sure that this is not the case before you take further measure.

Whenever someone says they hear voices, I worry for them. Not even in an "omg you're crazy, you should be committed" type of way, but in a "what do they say? Why are they talking to you? What if they tell you to do something, will you do it?" kind of way.

I would like to propose a middle-ground solution. Talk to a hypnotherapist. From what I understand, hypnotherapists will hypnotize you and record the session so that you can see it and/or listen to it after you awaken. A hypnotherapist will not only be able to tell whether or not this is a mental defense, but if it is a separate entity, they will be able to communicate with it and try and discern what it wants with you.

I would say that falling in love with this type of creature is understandable, but unhealthy. If it does start telling you to do things or manages to gain control over you, it could lead to serious trouble, harm to yourself and/or others, and worse. I do want the best for you and anyone in this situation, so please at least consider this advice.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
you might not be able to find it on the internet. I wasn't able to when I was researching it. I just know about this. It is very rare for people to know about their twin soul. And it is not a twin really. It could in fact be a stranger that was just paired up with someone. They may not even be the same species.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
crazylark13~ you saw a picture of an accident, and that clarified a news story for you? I'm confused with that one sorry?

Red~ I'm intrigued and will look that up soon 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
What a twin soul is basically is that one body is born with two souls. One is a lead soul and the other just observes. Sometimes the observing soul doesn't play by the rules and trys to over take the body and push the lead soul out of the way. This can happen if the lead soul isn't strong. There are many types of soul pairs. Most are human to human. Most people don't even know they have another soul with them. It happens more than you think.

This is something I know a lot about but I don't really like talking about because it doesn't need to be known by many people.
crazy13lark (2 stories) (8 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
LOL. That made since. Um, s/he never introduced himself. I saw a picture of the accident in my head. Also, sometimes I cannot tell what is my voice and what is it's voice.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
no problem 😊 Bear with me I do have questions here but it's very early in the morning here and my brain has taken a slight vacation from my body at this point in time...

When you say it clarified things for you in what way did it do this? I realize you say it's like a voice inside your head, but how did it come about it introduced itself and such?

I'm hoping that made sense or I need coffee or need to try to sleep lol
crazy13lark (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Can someone explain twin souls to me? I read about them online. Thanks for all your help guys!
crazy13lark (2 stories) (8 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
dragonstorm80~thanks for your reply! I have been practicing Wicca for 2 years now but it has been mostly research rather than rituals. So no, I have not done that type of ritual. As far as the particular moment, I was 5 and sitting on my couch at home, there was a story on the news I did not understand and the entity seemed to clarify for me. THanks for the help. 😁
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
[at] omgliketotally~ you seem to be on this site simply to try and stir up trouble, which is very bad form, I suggest YOU go to some chat forum for "Real Housewives of the OC" or even "Desperate Housewives" and quench your thirst for immature bickering and inappropriate banter there...

Crazy13lark~ Your story is quite brief and I know more details will be asked of you to help everyone better understand your situation, was there a particular moment in your life when this entity became known to you? How long have you been practicing Wicca? And have you done any sort of ritual that may have enhanced your visions of darker subjects?

Are just a few questions that pop into my mind out of curiosity and to better understand 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-22)
Most of the time this is due to a mental disorder but since you don't seem to be having any other problems there is anotehr less common possibility.

You could have a twin soul. That is all I am going to say about it. I don't like talking about that one in too much detail.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: