You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Eerie Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

My Eerie Bedroom

 

This story is about my bedroom.

My room is the smaller one of the two bedrooms in my house. My bed is in front of you when you walk in, my cupboards in front of it and there's a treadmill to the left of the bed.

Ever since I was 6 years old I have had a strong feeling of being watched when I sleep in my room, I have no problems sleeping in my parents room. I've also felt strong winds and sometimes I've seen figures in front of my bed, although most of the time they are just objects hanging on my cupboard.

Anyway I've also heard that dogs can sense spirits and I've realized that about 10 seconds before I feel something in my room I hear my neighbors' 2 dogs barking very loudly.

Also I have heard things being moved around and footsteps in my parents room and sometimes loud footsteps in my loft when I'm about to go to sleep.

Another experience I've had is when my parents went shopping at around 9.30pm to get some groceries and I was just playing on my PS3 when I could hear something drop to the floor, I was glued to the sofa. After my parents came home I had the courage to see what dropped upstairs, it was the iron, it was turned on and had made a huge black burn mark on the carpet, I just wonder how it fell, because it was placed on a little table that was in my room and some sort of force would be needed to push it off.

After that all that's happened is some footsteps in my parents' bedroom and also in the hallway and loft.

I would like to know what people think about this and if it just my imagination or there is some sort of paranormal activity here.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mok2k11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Thanks for the story!

Did you leave it on or was it "turned on". If you left it on, maybe it was a warning to knock it off, the entity didn't want his house burned down. (although it may have caused it to happen by pushing it off the table). If it was turned on and pushed, it was a poor choice of electronics for it to manipulate, as louisem stated, manipulations can go terribly wrong sometimes. Just my opinion!
Thanks for sharing your story. ❤
mok2k11 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Thanks for commenting Louise and Jav.

I still don't know why I feel like being watched though and the footsteps in the loft.

BTW the house is about 30 years old and the previous occupants before us was my uncles family and before them lived a couple with no children but no one knows a lot about them.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
mok2k11,
The thing about the iron could have occurred because you left it plugged in and on. The heat that it was putting out may have made the wood from the table react by either contracting or expanding, and with that could have come enough movement to throw the iron off balance. The other experiences could be normal or paranormal, it's hard to say it's paranormal without knowing more. But, so far, I don't see anything here that would cause me to worry. I hope this helps. Thank you for sharing.

Jav
louisem3471 (1 stories) (15 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
i feel for you. But leaving an iron plugged in? Very silly on your part hun. You see sometimes if a spirit or ghost ect can't communicate with you it will try a very strong electrical source as a way of connecting with you, so you see it can sometimes go wrong or get dangerous, (or so iv read), even so, you should be very careful about what you leave on in your room. It could have been much much worse than a burn mark in your carpet. Thank god it wasn't and your ok... Let us no if anything else should happen. Or if you want some advise.😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: