You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Touched My Back?

Real Ghost Stories

What Touched My Back?

 

This all happened about 2 months ago. I was sitting at my sisters house, watching Astro Boy with my nephews. I have heard noises, and other things have happened but this one freaked me out the most!

So the movie was paused and it was completely silent. All of the sudden I fill fingers running down my back, then a breathing in my ear. I thought it was my nephew trying to get my attention, but I turned around, and no body was there!

I was freaking out inside, but I did not want to scare my nephews. It was in mans voice, and that bugged me because whatever it was it touched my back! I called my dog over to me because I was scared and just wanted to have her by me I sat my back up against the couch and I told Xander (nephew) to come and sit by me, because I did not want the same thing to happen to him. Craig (brother) was already asleep and so was Zavier (Nephew) so I did not talk to them but I did check on them.

The next day when I was home, I texted my sister (the one I was babysitting for) and told her what had happened. She said that the same thing had happened to her, so I knew I was not crazy. I think its weird that happened, it was scary.

This house was an old house and some of my family members have seen an old man in the basement (the ghost of the old owner I think) I do not think that is who touched my back. This house is haunted, and whenever I go into it I get this weird feeling in my stomach, do any of you know the feeling, I also get this feeling in my other sisters house, but I have never seen anything in that house.

That is my story, if anyone has had the same experience and know what could have touched me please share!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Drapergirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Justin_9493 (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Thanks for sharing your experinces. I don't have anything more to add than what's already been said. Thanks again.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
I get touched by Spirit all the time. I mean, touched on the shoulders, arms, back, side, or even legs. Nothing in a sexual way. I think that we need more details, as it kind of feels like your story trails off, or like a huge chunk is missing from your story. Please feel free to email me (just click on my username, and it will take you to my user page).
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
louisem3471 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
you said this happened while you were babysitting in your sisters house and you could sense something in your other sisters house! Did you ever think that you and your sisters are very sensitive to spirits, and that they can feel that from all of you, so the spirits may feel they can use you and your sisters to communicate with the living? Have you ever had things happen like this before or something similar over the years? Or is this your first encounter? Would you let me know please, iv had this stuff happen to me since I was a kid, so I may be able to offer some advise, but id need more details. 😊

This comment from ZedBank is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Did you hear a man's voice along with the touch on your back? Did anyone else hear the voice? Do you know what the voice said? Or were you talking about something else alltogether?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: