You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Unusual Sound

Real Ghost Stories

The Unusual Sound

 

It was around 12:00 or 1:00 in the morning. I wasn't tired at all like always, so I decided to listen to some music. So as I layed on my bed one of my favorite songs was playing, it's called catalyst. So I grabbed my cellphone and began to record it. As the song played all of a sudden from the radio came some creepy girl laugh. I got kind of scared so I stood up and turned the radio off and sat on my bed staring at the radio thinking of what I just had heard. I thought to myself that I was just tired and hearing things, but to make sure I decided to replay what I recorded so I listen carefully as the song played and then I heard it, first the music began to kind of fade away but you could still hear it and then all you could hear was a static like sound then the laugh of the girl then the static sound again and then it went back to normal. But what was weird, was that the girl sounded like me...

It sounded just like me laughing so that was what scared me the most. It really freaked me out, well not really but I was alittle scared. Well anyways, I just wanted to share this out with you guys because it was a weird experience and I know other people have had even worst things happen to them but I just wanted to share this experince because with all my experinces with paranormal happenings people begin to think I'm crazy or some devil worshipper or a big liar. Well, what do you think? Has anything like this ever happen to you? IM ALL EARS. ^-^

Also, your free to critize me if you think I'm making this up. I won't get mad since I'm used to it:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Azu-Meow123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
I have never had anything like this happen to me, and I'm happy for it, it sounds creepier than I can handle!

And don't worry about major criticism, no one has the right to rag on you for a story you post.;)
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Thanks for sharing your story. I too had a "voice" come over my radio, actually several times! I cannot remember if it was am or fm it was 15-20 years ago. The first voice I remember very clearly as it startled the who-who out of me... It was a man's voice who said "you there?" It was preceded with static and ended in static. Needless to say, I wondered about that voice over the next few days; then it started happening over and over... This time I finally got a complete conversation! Mystery over, someone talking on a restricted radio frequency... Bad boys lol! I don't know what I would do if I picked up a spirit transmission, lord help me if that happened!

Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Well actually, I did happen to hear a weird sound, but it wasn't while I was listening to music.

It was around midnight or so... I was sitting on my bed and had just turned my light off.
I was reaching for my phone and started it up when I heard one of the creepiest sounds I have ever heard coming from outside. It sounded kind of like moaning. I thought it might have been a coyote, but they don't sound like that... At least, I never heard them sound like that. And it definatly wasn't a wolf. I've heard that too.
Whatever this noise was, all the crickets were silent, which is weird for a summer night where I live. Someone told me this phantom noise was a banshee, but I didn't believe him.

And speaking of music, now I make it a habit to have it on at night.
thebee (18 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Great story totally believe you and very brave to prepare for critisim but you don't need to take it, what gives anybody the right to call you a liar or judge you. Maybe somebody might know about radio frequency on here because maybe what you heard what was mixed up waves but either way thank you
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Yeah something like that has happened to me. I too was listening to a radio when I was on duty, on the FM stations. A creepy voice said hello to me, by name, and proceeded to insult my manhood.
It turned out to be a friend of mine with a FM microphone that he'd purchased recently.

Http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=320-097

It makes for a great toy to mess with people's heads, particularly folks who have no notion that such things exist.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: