You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unforgettable Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Unforgettable Experience

 

This happened when I used to work in Hyundai Cars as a sales executive. As a sales executive I always had to go to different cities for sale of cars. Once I and some of my colleagues went for a service camp to a place called Yavatmal which is in Maharashtra. As the work began some of my colleagues insisted that we should visit a place called Mahur which was just about 90 Kms from Yavatmal. So we all wrapped our work and headed towards Mahur.

It was almost 7.00 PM when we left for Mahur. We all were in a happy mood and were singing songs and cracking jokes. The atmosphere soon grew serious as we started talking about ghosts and paranormal things. Everyone was so engrossed in the talks that we did not realize that we have lost our way to Mahur. It was dark and no mans land when we crossed a railway crossing and then entered a village. One of my colleagues said that we have almost reached Mahur and it would take another 15 minutes or so to reach there. But we were not in a mood to take chances and so we asked a villager about the route.

To our surprise he said that we were almost 120 kms away from Mahur and that we have taken a wrong route. We then again began our journey ahead of the village. On our way ahead we again came across the same railway crossing that we had crossed earlier (please be noted that we did not return back from the village on the route we had come from). Everyone in the car (Santro) that we were traveling in was shocked that how could it be possible to cross the same railway crossing again, and that too when we did not take the same route. Suddenly all of us began to shiver as if it was winter season. Everyone felt suffocated and it seemed that a invisible force had taken control on the vehicle. No one dared to talk or ask something to each other. We all were experiencing something strange. We felt this for almost 15-20 Minutes and then we were on the Highway. As soon as we touched the highway all of us felt relaxed and free from suffocation. It seemed that the invisible force had now released us. We were so frightened that we took a hault in a dhaba nearby and inquired about the incident that had took place.

To our horrifying surprise the villager said that there was no railway crossing on the route we had come from. He said that he had been living there since his childhood and there was no railway crossing on that route. We could not believe what he said and told him about the rest of our experience. He said that this was not the first incidence that took place. Many travelers have complained about such incidents earlier too. Before few years a family traveling from that area was robbed and then killed by some robbers. The robbers did not use any weapons to kill the entire family, instead they wrapped a cloth to the throats of all the family members and the family died of suffocation. Robbers then threw their bodies in a ice factory which was just 5 minutes away from the accident spot and ran away. Many travelers coming from that route felt suffocated and very cold as if some invisible force did so. We cancelled our further journey and returned back from a different route.

This experience was terrifying for me as well as my colleagues too.

Other hauntings by vishyundai

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vishyundai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
Really creepy and I like mab_sith_lord's explaination of this.interesting...
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-26)
this is a creepy story Sanjubhat. Which is your latest experience?
vishyundai (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Hi DeviousAngel,

Yes there was no railway crossing as per the villeger.
The villeger was too sure about the story he narreted to us. And there were many more people from the village who said that it had happened.

Thanks for sharing your comments.
darkfantum (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
wow that is ccreepy and that railway line that just apears try to find out some history on that place an find out if there was a railway once as the same thing happens with the train with a ghost train t hat carried abraham lincoln to his place of burial

Yours truly darkfantum
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
That was a very creepy story. So there was no railroad crossing at all? I might have come back in the daytime just to check. The villager might have been trying to scare you with local lore. Still, very spooky experience... Thank you for sharing!
vishyundai (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
Thank you friends for reading my story and even sharing your comments on the same. Will share my other experience soon!
I_Am_SPECTRA (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
Wow. Very weird. I've read accounts of other people suddenly finding themselves in locations etc, that don't exist. It happens. Why? How? I'm not sure. Other dimensions maybe? Perhaps. Very strange indeed. Thank you for sharing.
kaza (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
hey mabs_sith one of my freiends in bangladesh had exactly the same experience you described, yes its common in banglsdesh, at night.
sanjubhat (16 stories) (23 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
nice story, well narrated too. Read some of my experiences too and let me know:-)
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
That is a freaky story, but the thing is I believe you without a doubt. It is not uncommon for spirits to trapp you in a sort of supernatural 'loop' where you experience the same place twice or even thrice before actually reaching your destination, it happens normally at night time or dusk. In our bengali culture we call it "dhunda' (NOT dhanda as in stick!) or 'deception' as in an illusion by eveil mischevous spirits. I should know as it happened to an uncle of mine in Bangladesh. They (him and his friends) were returning from a late night fishing trip when they couldn't find their way home, even though they had used the same path hundreds of times before. They always came to the same point, seeing the same tree or other objects. It was like they were almost going round in circles, the evil spirit (s) had them under this illusion for some time, it was only when they realised they were in. Trouble and started praying that they came out of the demons grip. It is not uncommon, especially in village roads and such.

A very interesting story. Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: