You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Handprints 2

Real Ghost Stories

Handprints 2

 

In the 2nd story I put up in here I told true edvents of what's happening in my house. I posted that story over a month ago. My house then at the time wasn't too high with activity.

I still see the figures from my hallway into the living room. Sometimes its quiet... Meaning no activity will happen for a certain amount of time, leaving ourselves feeling at a bit at ease. Shortly after I put up my stories, I have had a few more unexplained occurances in my house. In my story 'unexplained' I mentioned a few of the most unforgettable things that I have noticed making me think my 3 bedroom rental house is haunted. I have skipped out on a lot do to limiting my space. I always get an uneasy feeling in only certain areas of our house which happened to be our bathroom, my bedroom, and the basement.

In my bathroom I feel some activity is in there. I don't know why, but the feeling is uneasy as if someone is there. One day while taking a shower as I was rinsing the condtioner out of my hair, wiping my face off from the water, I looked to my left of the shower curtain where I seen a shadow of what looked like an older person because of the way it walked and how tall it was. It was slow and hunched over alittle bit. It was there for a split second and was gone just like that. Thinking it was my husband of course, I opened the curtain to see nobody there. I actually seen a outline of a human. The back, the head, and side profile of the nose. I finished my business quickly and was out. I didn't mention this in my other story because I simply didn't know if it was my imagination or what.

Now I must skip to a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned in my 1st story that I get the feeling of 2 spirits in here. I have felt a man's presence a couple of times, but not nearly as strong as the child and woman that I sense.

When I see these 'figures' from my living room area, the little figure always looks to be moving fast. Almost running like, while the other one moves at a normal pace. I have seen them peek around the corner, or just stand there watching. I have seen it by the bathroom door inching itself to peek. It happens so much that I'm used to it, it doesn't bother like it did at first.

On this day a few weeks ago, it was extremely hot outside. I decided to take a shower before heading to bed. Things were 'quiet' around the house and it felt like I was walking on eggshells waiting for the next thing to happen. I wasn't thinking of the house or what's in the house. I got dressed and opened the door and turning off the light at the same time. As I opened the door I saw a full body shadow run right past me into the bathroom, just as I opened the door.

Sometimes from my chair in the living room I can see when the figures go into the bathroom. Its like an ecscape route for them. The figure was kid size, probably 3-3 1/2 ft tall. Little. It was running so fast. You know how it was when your a kid and you run and turn a corner your body kind of has a slant when you turn because of speed?! Yeah, that's how it was. The little figure ran so fast that I could see the whole body turn and squeeze its way past me witout trying to run into me. I could see the skinny little legs, top of the head, and arms. It happened to fast and so quick that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I mentioned this to my husband and he said maybe there is a kid in here. The next day my best friend came over and sat in my chair. She said to me that she didn't want to scare me, but the last time she was here she seen a little girl standing at the corner of our hallway staring at her. She had on a dress that looked like a pilgrims dress. Her house is haunted as well and she sees people in her house to the tee. I didn't know what to say to that.

About 2 weeks ago I was the only one up. I decided to go to bed. It was about 2:30am and I shut off everything in the house and headed to my bedroom. My husband was already asleep and I have a habit of having the tv on sleep while the volume is very low. I heard muffled talking outside the door in the hallway. I thought it was the tv so I hit the mute button to make sure. I could hear more talking. It sounded like a woman talking. Since I heard this before, I just listened for a few, before it faded away. The way it sounded was like a woman talking to a kid. Well that's what I assume. It makes sense in my head that at 1st I saw the woman peeking out, then the child later on. It seemed as if she was watching us to see if we were of any type of danger before she ok'd the little figure to show itself as well.

Now with what my friend had seen, took me back to the beginning when we 1st moved in and I was at H&R Block getting my taxes done. Since we were moving I had to go through all the steps of making sure my husband (at the time my boyfriend) didn't claim the same as I did. I told my accountant that we were in the process of moving into a new home. She knew some ways to work around that and she asked what our new address was. I told her and her eyes jumped with excitment. She said, "OOOH? You live in the old Indian burial grounds?!" I said, "HUH?!" She said, "Yeah. It's an old burial ground for Indians. Thats were they get the street names from. Its been around for many years." At this time I didn't experience anything. I was just shocked a little.

Yesterday as I was in the kitchen finishing the clean up, bouncing back and forth from that to the computer, I sat down for a short break and got on the computer. We have 2 light fixtures in our kitchen. One of the kitchen lights has been burnt out for a couple months and I just haven't gotten up there to change it. I noticed and seen the light turn on from the reflection on the wall. My 13yr old daughter was watching tv. I turned and looked at her with fear on my face and she said what? I said the kitchen light just turned on by itself. As I got up to turn it off by the closest of the 2 switches in the kitchen leading 1 to each fixture. I figured it was the 1 that didn't have a burnt lightbulb. I turned off just to notice it was the one with the burnt lightbulb. As the light was on it started flickering dimming itself. Then bight as ever. I was shocked and confused. I haven't had anymore touching lately. Just these things, but its scary, yet exciting at the same time.

Other hauntings by kristinarodriguez1980

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kristinarodriguez1980, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

forestboy123 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
very interesting these apparitions do they still think your a danger to them? Or are they starting to trust you now? Also normally these ghosts seem like good 1s but looks can be deiceving. I hope you are alright also if your thinking of using a ouija board to contact them don't my mother was a child when she messed with one. And it could have grave consequences. 😐
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
Very interesting! Clearly the apparitions feel comfortable with you around. Tell me, when you see them moving around, do they make any noise eg. Foot steps, running noises, swishing sounds (yes they do this sometimes)?

You are not affraid of them? No threatening feelings, just that there's something there?
Hayat (4 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
Wow this is very interesting
Normally apparitions don't happen very much
As you say
"they" need a lot of energy to appear
Don't you like lose laptop battery quickly
Or suddenly the electricity in the house goes weak and come back?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: